Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,528 members, 7,770,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:46 AM

Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) (56252 Views)

Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] / Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by Islie: 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
A woman, simply identified as Mrs. Nwigboji, has delivered four male babies four years after her wedding. Mrs. Igboji delivered the quadruplets successfully at Mile Four Catholic Hospital, Abakaliki.

When New Telegraph visited the hospital at the weekend, the woman was said to be in stable condition but unable to speak but our Correspondent spoke to the husband, Chidubem Nwigboji, who was full of joy.

He disclosed that he wedded his wife in 2011 and they had been having difficulties in child bearing and had also been facing pressures from his parents and friends who had been pushing him to marry another wife which he refused.

His words: “We married since 2011 which after my wife suffered fibroid same year of the marriage. So, she underwent an operation and we began to wait for the fruit of the womb.

“Last year my wife told me that she was noticing a sign of pregnancy which I told her to wait, not until four months when I told her to go for ultra-sound. The report of the ultra-sound showed twins.

“After some time, I asked her to go back for another ultra-sound which she did and the number started increasing geometrically and finally it revealed quadruplets.”

He called on couples, who are yet to bear children, to trust in God.

“I saw hell in those four years because there was nothing people did not tell me; some asked me to marry another wife that my wife may not bear child. Even members of my family could not help matters; there mounted serious pressure on me to go for an option of another wife and I promised God that I will not do that.

“Today, God has blessed me with all these babies at once and I am very grateful for what He has done. Although I don’t have money; but looking at these babies, I’m fulfilled,” he said.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/woman-delivers-quadruplets-four-years-after-wedding/

Picture of the babies

147 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by mrlaw93(m): 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
Congratulations! she should wait for another six years before pregnancy so she will give birth to six children at once.. what cn i call six kids sef? Sexduplets!

INTROVERT, see ur life.. i beat u again grin

Guyz!Are you sure am the FTC, I think so! But am yet to see any alert oo.. Mk e no be say Seun don mistakenly transfer the money into INTROVERT acct.

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by ELTON123(m): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
Na baba God do am

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by INTROVERT(f): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
ELTON123:

congrats

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by Oscar4real(m): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
na God d win

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by Islie: 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
Baba God just do over flowing miracle for this family

Four at a go

21 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by ELTON123(m): 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
INTROVERT:

congrats
tongue

4 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
If na me b d husband, I go kukuma hang boot..

I love twins like kilode, identicles to be specific..

#CuteBabies

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
They are cute and lovely

I feel good,fp for the first time grin

8 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by ijustdey: 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
such lovely babies......

thank goodness the husband no run awaygringrin

lala-sticlala come and share out of this great joy here

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by Noloss(f): 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
This kind God oooo, I neva c ur type ooo.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by shadelek(m): 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
God works in a miraculous way. It is good to serve God. Congratulations to her and her husband. If I were her, I would have named those babies as follows; Wonderful, Miracle, Godwin, Hallelujah

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
In the beginning was sperm

The sperm was with man

And the sperm was man

12 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
abeg make una secure the husband wella before he absconds like the other man ooo.......... grin grin grin grin grin

All the same...... thank God for a safe delivery.

Every time a woman fells pregnant, all her mates will rub her belly and say "congratulations"
Yet nobody ever rubs the oga on his crotch and say "Good Job"

Just a simple observation grin

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
Miracle babies

5 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by holluwai(m): 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hmmm with this country's economy.
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
Make the hubby no run o.Na blessing from God.Father Abraham.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by elemagoon(m): 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
Good. God b praised.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by asaremy180: 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
Praise the Lord, am happy for her

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by DankemzI(m): 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gods time is the best,....
Don't visit Babalawo for the fruit of womb
Don't visit white garments people
Don't visit Baby factory
Pray & wait on God, he'll definitely answer!
Congratulations to them

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by allanphash7(m): 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
Congrats

When its your time its your turn and when its your turn its your time

Those seeking for the fruit of the womb you have nothing to worry about

Smile and be happy always

Welcome to the world eyin ikoko tuntun

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by freedom96: 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
Is lie

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by Cyberbaze(m): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by youngaz(m): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
GOD at work ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy aNY LIKE 4 GOD cheesy cheesy

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by funkyfrevy(f): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
Na doubble doubble. Congrats to they.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by lonelydora: 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
Wow. Congrats to the woman. Typical example of "good measure pressed down, shaken together and running over". Quadruple blessings.

17 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by SAIBUHAR1(m): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by Sunofgod(m): 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
Nice . . . .but hope the husband doesn't abandon her due to finances.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos / Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.