Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,329 members, 7,954,335 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:54 PM

I Was Banned Unfairly - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Was Banned Unfairly (487 Views)

See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today / I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! / Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Was Banned Unfairly by braintext(m): 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
I was banned for booking space... See image below...
I created a topic earlier on whether it is a crime to book space after i had been banned for Nairaland troll.... A moderator said it's a crime if you don post on the space and locked the topic.... Since then, i do write reasonable things on any space i book on the frontage... But just last week, i was banned for what i didn't do because non of my post was hidden or was there any one that was empty....
All I'm trying to say it that we are nairaland and without us nairaland is nothing.... I was so offended when i got banned ...the mods should have a good reason reason banning people and not just because they feel like.... angry

Re: I Was Banned Unfairly by sorextee(m): 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
I see peeps write booked space/ space booked.. what does it mean exactly?
Re: I Was Banned Unfairly by charcoal(m): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
Yeah I c that on fp
Re: I Was Banned Unfairly by Ishilove: 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
Please mail the mods

(1)

Can Android Bundles Work On Lumia / Z10 For Sale / Lots Of Cheap 6000mah Powerbanks For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.