Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,393 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! (16633 Views)

The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) / Woman Saw Soap After Unboxing Her Newly Purchased Iphone (Video) / This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! by Orator2383: 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
After the close of work, I was on my way home. So I boarded a bus to my destination, when I wanted to sit down, I saw two pretty ladies one holding an IPhone 6s and the second seriously chatting on her blackberry passport.

The thought came to my mind that these girls are big girls. Not to fall inferior I brought out my samsung galaxy tab S and my phantom 5. One of them asked if it was phantom 5 and I said yes. She said her brother is also using one.

As the bus is about filling up, then came the shocker! One of the girls quickly stood up to pave way for the second to LAP her. Lo and behold, they lapped!

I just said in my mind, big girls with all these expensive phones lapping! What could be wrong?

Pls is it that these girls don't have the T fare for both of them or what do you think is wrong

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! by RobinHez(m): 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
Pictures of them lapping... Or u don't have a phantom 5! undecided

*modified*

Tab S + phantom 5 and u still boarding a bus?

187 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
click "like" if you blame BUHARI or "share" if you blame JONATHAN.

61 Likes 139 Shares

Re: I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! by jackobi(m): 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
RobinHez:

*modified*

Loooool. nice one

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! by AmazingZeus(m): 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
RobinHez:

*modified*

I wonder oh,phantom 5 and tab s should be clocking to 150k (i maybe wrong) and yet he's still boarding a bus...e fit be say the op dy inside keke sef dy eye the girls inside bus grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! by Orator2383: 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
RobinHez:

*modified*

I couldn't possibly snap them cos of the embarrassment it might cause
Re: I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! by Orator2383: 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
AmazingZeus:
I wonder oh,phantom 5 and tab s should be clocking to 150k (i maybe wrong) and yet he's still boarding bus...e fit be keke sef grin
I work on the island, so not everybody that use car every day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! by AmazingZeus(m): 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
Orator2383:
I work on the island, so not everybody that use car every day.
noted and please don't show off your phones like that in a bus....you never know who is watching

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! by ewizard1: 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
Tab S!
Re: I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! by centyboy: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
vanity upon vanity... cry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! by daphid25(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
OP na big boy, en dey show off en phantom5 dey hope say the girl go ask of en number

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! by Ekugbeh(m): 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]na wetin shock u b dat.
Re: I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! by Lordaweezy: 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
He's probably one of tecno's promoters chunking out outrageous stories to promote the brand indirectly. Smh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! by consultancy: 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
while u wer busy tryin to show off and impress the gurls, they didnt seem to notice ur or try to form big as u did cos of dem..... lesson-always be urself, stop d fake life and eye service. u tried to mak dem see u wer a big boy by tabling al d gadgets u had on u, but they never cared to knw who was watchin while they lapped each other accordin to d size of der pocket

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! by Ojestas(m): 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
Mtcheww. . Big phones will start freaking me when ppl start downloading money and food on theirs' .

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! by akunjohn(m): 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ojestas:
Mtcheww. . Big phones will start freaking me when ppl start downloading money and food on theirs' .

grin Good one there.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! by godfrey01(m): 12:06am On Feb 16, 2016
It's saving...,
Re: I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! by fabiomatic(m): 12:56am On Feb 16, 2016
Orator2383, where did it happen?

1 Like

Re: I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! by fabiomatic(m): 12:57am On Feb 16, 2016
Orator2383:
I couldn't possibly snap them cos of the embarrassment it might cause
was it on island, lag, it happened?
Re: I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! by BUSHHUNTER: 1:04am On Feb 16, 2016
I don watch the film b4 na Blackberry girls part 2 grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! by dan9ice(m): 2:24am On Feb 16, 2016
Them they follow baba instruction
Re: I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! by bobo65(m): 3:07am On Feb 16, 2016
Hahahahaha
Na bubu cos am jhor
Re: I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! by odinese(m): 5:23am On Feb 16, 2016
[size=30pt]why is this op
Lying so bad??....
You've been thinking of
What to post and you
Brought out bullshit like
This??
[/size]

8 Likes

Re: I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! by OwaMsn(m): 5:40am On Feb 16, 2016
dan9ice:
Them they follow baba instruction

haha ha ha hahaha una nur go kill person with laugh for person to be big boy or big girl nur b by big phone oooooo
Re: I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! by MrHackmed1(m): 6:11am On Feb 16, 2016
RobinHez:

*modified*

Hahahahaha, you got me laughing dude.... grin grin grin
Re: I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! by Maximum83: 6:44am On Feb 16, 2016
They are sugar daddy types of girls. @op you be big boy rocking phantom 5 and samsung tab S
Re: I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 6:58am On Feb 16, 2016
so, with those phones u still dey board bus
anyway sha, thats an engineer's typical lifegrin

1 Like

Re: I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! by Adeoba10(m): 7:24am On Feb 16, 2016
Most ppl no wan get sense again..... Bcus 2 beautiful ladies lapped each oda, u cm here come dey open thread... No b ur fault.... Let dia b Nairaland coin, just like 2go back den, b4 u can open thread, u must av like 25coins, ppl like u will run frm nairaland, even dou u are using galaxy stv..... Iranu

4 Likes

Re: I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! by glamz007(m): 8:48am On Feb 16, 2016
Lmao... with the kinda comments above, fear go grip u to create a topic. lol.
Re: I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! by RobinHez(m): 10:39am On Feb 16, 2016
grin
Lo and behold, they lapped!
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! by Frontier2: 10:48am On Feb 16, 2016
Most ladies wey dey form big girls are fake. @op na una dey buy the phones for them na
Re: I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! by MooreLabs(m): 10:49am On Feb 16, 2016
Lolzzzzzz. The use of "BIG" phones is not directly proportional to you having money in your pocket. Economic realities have perhaps dawned on those ladies.

Need affordable accommodation or luxurious apartment without hassles or Landlord "Wahala". Then http://www.kingscourtrealtors.com is your best solution. Try them today and you will be satisfied.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Ways To Prevent Your Phone From Getting Stolen At A Nigerian Wedding / Why Snapchat May Not Survive Beyond 2019 / Libby App For Kindle Fire Download With Easy Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.