Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) (34233 Views)

This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) / Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents / "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
God please heal this boy and remove the pain and the deformity. Amen
Re: See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) by dotuna3(m): 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
WETIN BE DAT SELF .I DEY FEAR OOOO :oWETIN BE DAT SELF .I DEY FEAR OOOO
Re: See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Nikapetrelli(f): 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
Quick recovery
Re: See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) by robosky02(m): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
go and treat the boy

you are here taking picture

na waooooooooooooooo
Re: See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
jboy73:

He's not sick
Only a sick person would be healed, shey?

Fantastic!

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
Blood of Jesus! shocked
Re: See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
FrancisTony:

Only a sick person would be healed, shey?

Fantastic!

I think so.

I was wrong .
Re: See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Isiterere(m): 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
this is not possible. I don't belief it.

How did the bucket handle reach that level?

ALL IZZ WELL.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Meti99(m): 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
Oh my goodness
Re: See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) by herald9: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
words have failed me...I feel like speaking in tongues...

imagine the pain... awwwwwsad

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) by englishmart(m): 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
Aprime:
Christ!

Poor kid. All is well with him. cry
let's say the truth for once. All is not well with him.
Re: See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Misogynist2014(m): 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
babyfun:
Holy Mary! God please watch over our kids for us oo
What has Mary got to do with his illness? Will she heal his eyes?
Re: See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) by shady16: 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
As in, how'd this happen? So abnormal.
Re: See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Misogynist2014(m): 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
smoothsk:
God please heal this boy and remove the pain and the deformity. Amen
Fake pastor.
Re: See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) by herald9: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
on a second observation...how Did the bucket handle prod through when both ends are bended...No blood stains on each side.

This could be the work of a talented photoshopper...

Just observe angry
Re: See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
cry cry
Re: See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) by eligibility: 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
May God almigthy heal the boy امبن
Re: See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) by makasimatics(m): 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
Some parents are carefree concerning somethings.

Any way,sorry kid.
Re: See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) by benuejosh: 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
God please heal him speedily
Re: See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Boyooosa(m): 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
Photoshop. Rubbish!
Re: See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) by eligibility: 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
Victoriousvic:
Blood of Jesus! shocked

What does the blood of Jesus has to do with the boy?
Its so ridiculous attaching blood to all events.
May you be guided.
Re: See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Sunnybabe(m): 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
OH MY GOD .

GOD PLZ GIVE THIS POOR GUY QUICK RECOVERY O
Re: See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) by jiggalo(m): 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
I wonder how many times he was warned b/c of the bucket handl
Re: See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
eligibility:

What does the blood of Jesus has to do with the boy?
Its so ridiculous attaching blood to all events.
May you be guided.
And who are you again? undecided
Re: See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) by justynneke(f): 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
I don't knw hw possible dis is!
A bucket handle doesn't av a sharp edge
Even if it has, will it pice and drive itself till it gets to d middle
In as much as d story is pitiable, it also has some rate of falsehood.
Re: See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) by hayoakins(m): 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
cry poor kid.

God will see him through and whoever is gonna help with the removal should be an expert cry
Re: See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) by aldexrio(m): 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
FrancisTony:
Oh my God.

He should be healed in Jesus name. embarassed
Amen

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) by doctokwus: 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
Kind of hard to bliv.If dis pics was taken in a Hosp wud av bn blivable,but d background is not. So my argument is this: how can d parents of dis boy or neighbors b able to ignore d immediate concern of getting him treatment, get d child to b so comfortable despite d pain and fear he must b going thru,to enable dem snap a pics in dis very camera friendly and relaxed pose of his.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander Bathing His Baby / Children's Day.-.funny Memes Of Children. / If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.