Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? (33866 Views)

Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Sayishalom: 7:39am On Apr 15, 2022
I am aware of a married man who is clearly cheating on his wife with a lady I know well. It disturbs me a lot cause I have feelings for the lady in question. Should I report to his wife or keep mute? I don't like women to be disrespected like this. The same lady doesn't care whether I am aware or not. Help a man with answers.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by EmptyGarden(m): 7:42am On Apr 15, 2022
You dey mad?

525 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Ebubeslym(m): 7:42am On Apr 15, 2022
Mind your business and live long.

You have feelings for a married woman?
Nawa ooo...... Na for front page we go read your news shaa

174 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Obalacam(m): 7:45am On Apr 15, 2022
Report to the woman because you really care for her well being or because of jealousy that the man is getting what you think should be yours?

149 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by nero2face: 7:45am On Apr 15, 2022
(It disturbs me a lot cause I HAVE FEELINGS FOR THE LADY IN QUESTION). OP please can u explain what u mean by this, or are u jealous of the husband and trying to cause misunderstanding between them so u can hatch ur long term selfish *feelings* as u out it...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Sayishalom: 7:50am On Apr 15, 2022
Obalacam:
Report to the woman because you really care for her well being or because of jealousy that the man is getting what you think should be yours?

It's not about jealousy. The contemplations I have is about doing the right thing.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by DaddyRochie1642: 7:51am On Apr 15, 2022
Oga you're jealous, better mind your business grin

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by dacblogger: 7:52am On Apr 15, 2022
Report him please.
I DNT support evil sad

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by alphaNomega: 7:53am On Apr 15, 2022
MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by dacblogger: 7:53am On Apr 15, 2022
Ebubeslym:
Mind your business and live long.

You have feelings for a married woman?
Nawa ooo...... Na for front page we go read your news shaa
The lady the man is cheating with not the married woman.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 15, 2022
Tell the wife through a distant 3rd party in a way she won't know you are the one that hinted her about her husband.
It's difficult to advise or inform deeply inlove people about each others shortcomings

11 Likes

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Sayishalom: 7:55am On Apr 15, 2022
nero2face:
(It disturbs me a lot cause I HAVE FEELINGS FOR THE LADY IN QUESTION). OP please can u explain what u mean by this, or are u jealous of the husband and trying to cause misunderstanding between them so u can hatch ur long term selfish *feelings* as u out it...

I want her to be free because I like her, not so we will be together. But it would have been preferred if it was a random guy not married. Dating or sleeping with a married man is not an option. It's so demeaning for the lady and disrespectful to the husband's wife. I'm just concerned for her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by MadamVanessa(f): 7:56am On Apr 15, 2022
shocked

You don't even know if the wife knew the husband is a chronic cheater, so you going to report him is a waste of time. So mind your business.

The best you can do is, if you are a guy, you can lure the wife to have sex with you so that she can cheat on him too , if you're a lady, you can arrange a young hansom guy to knack the woman. I have been doing it to other ladies that I found out their husbands is cheating on them, at the end they're always appreciative.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Sayishalom: 7:59am On Apr 15, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga you're jealous, better mind your business grin

We can't be together after all these I have seen. My friend is still young and has a lot of good things to enjoy in life. She might regret it. Forget about jealousy.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:00am On Apr 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You don't even know if the wife knew the husband is a chronic cheater, so you going to report him is a waste of time. So mind your business. Or the best you can do is, if you are a guy, you can lure the wife to have sex with you so that it the wife can cheat on him too , if you're a lady, you can arrange a young hansom guy to knack the woman. I have been doing it to other ladies that I found out their husbands is cheating on them, at the end they're always appreciative.

Why do you reason upside down?

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Sayishalom: 8:00am On Apr 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You don't even know if the wife knew the husband is a chronic cheater, so you going to report him is a waste of time. So mind your business. Or the best you can do is, if you are a guy, you can lure the wife to have sex with you so that it the wife can cheat on him too , if you're a lady, you can arrange a young hansom guy to knack the woman. I have been doing it to other ladies that I found out their husbands is cheating on them, at the end they're always appreciative.

I am not like that. Besides, I just want the best for my friend. It's a big concern for me.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by obyrich(m): 8:02am On Apr 15, 2022
Sayishalom:

I want her to be free because I like her, not so we will be together. But it would have been preferred if it was a random guy not married. Dating or sleeping with a married man is not an option. It's so demeaning for the lady and disrespectful to the husband's wife. I'm just concerned for her.
Who told you the wife is not aware her husband is cheating?

6 Likes

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Jennyclay(f): 8:03am On Apr 15, 2022
Everyone are just saying mind your business. SMH undecided. That's why Nigeria is where it is now.

Someone is stealing and looting from your fellow citizen dry (politicians)... Mind your business
someone is planting bomb (terrorists).. Mind your business
someone is insulting your collective intelligence.. Mind your business...

@op do not tell her directly, just give her a clue, or a pointer and let her figure it out herself, if she is not able to find out on her own, then leave her alone.

As for me, a clue is enough for me to figure out what is wrong.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Sayishalom: 8:03am On Apr 15, 2022
obyrich:
Who told you the wife is not aware her husband is cheating?

What if she is not aware?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Sayishalom: 8:05am On Apr 15, 2022
Jennyclay:
Do you know, that's why Nigeria is where it is now.

Someone is stealing and looting from your fellow citizen.. Mind your business
someone is planting bomb (terrorists).. Mind your business
someone is insulting your collective intelligence.. Minda ya business...

@op do not tell her directly, just give her a clue, or a pointer and let her figure it out herself, if she is not able to find out on his own, leave her alone.

As for me, if you get

Thanks for the response. How do I get on with that? Can I call you?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by phemmyfour: 8:06am On Apr 15, 2022
Sayishalom:
I am aware of a married man who is clearly cheating on his wife with a lady I know well. It disturbs me a lot cause I have feelings for the lady in question. Should I report to his wife or keep mute? I don't like women to be disrespected like this. The same lady doesn't care whether I am aware or not. Help a man with answers.
Mind ya business

3 Likes

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by BigRocky: 8:12am On Apr 15, 2022
Trust me,for every cheating husband,the wife already knows.

Just watch how things is gonna play out

2 Likes

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Sayishalom: 8:16am On Apr 15, 2022
BigRocky:
Trust me,for every cheating husband,the wife already knows.

Just watch how things is gonna play out

Most likely. But what if she doesn't? The goal here is to set the lady free (not the wife) because I am concerned for her. She's my friend.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by alphaNomega: 8:19am On Apr 15, 2022
Sayishalom:

Most likely. But what if she doesn't? The goal here is to set the lady free because I am concerned for her. She's my friend.
Woman wey dey find married man to fuçk and enjoy his money na im you wan free. Simps no dey ever learn.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Agbebakun22: 8:19am On Apr 15, 2022
Cux of ur selfish interest ewu gambia ;DCux of ur selfish interest ewu gambia

1 Like

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by obyrich(m): 8:21am On Apr 15, 2022
Sayishalom:

What if she is not aware?
Most unlikely.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Sayishalom: 8:27am On Apr 15, 2022
obyrich:
Most unlikely.

I hope you know the bone of contention for me here is not the wife but the lady?
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Themainboy22: 8:29am On Apr 15, 2022
To think you are a man acting like a b*tch, is nauseating. I'm outta here!.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by obyrich(m): 8:30am On Apr 15, 2022
Sayishalom:

I hope you know the bone of contention for me here is not the wife but the lady?
Then focus on the lady. Is she deliberately dating a married man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Nonexisting: 8:34am On Apr 15, 2022
Sayishalom:
You don't like to see women disrespected or are you trying to help yourself here?

9 Likes

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Obalacam(m): 8:37am On Apr 15, 2022
Sayishalom:

It's not about jealousy. The contemplations I have is about doing the right thing.
. How can you be contemplating on doing the right thing when you clearly stated that you have feelings for the lady but she is not unto you. You are not thinking with your head but rather with your heart

5 Likes

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by BigRocky: 8:39am On Apr 15, 2022
Sayishalom:

Most likely. But what if she doesn't? The goal here is to set the lady free (not the wife) because I am concerned for her. She's my friend.

Does your friend wants to be setfree? smiley

U mean she dun know the man is married?

Talk to your friend,not the wife.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? / Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. / How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.