Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama (24061 Views)

Vincent Enyeama, Wife & Kids Take An After Match Photo / Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo / Musa, Enyeama, 23 Others Nominated For African Player Of The Year 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by Balkan(m): 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
I'll vote GEJ
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by Hayurdayle(m): 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
I voted for u, infact three times, with my 3 different browsers. Na riggig tins
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by dapsonjegz(m): 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
MusaIbrahim1:
My brother, I voted for you o... Maybe they rigged the whole thing... Anyway, no worry... You are simply the best...
see nigeria man,na evrifn dem dy rigg?
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by Baddestguyp(m): 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
so because you are a Nigerian, must we vote for you brahimi deserved it ok?
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by senatorn3c(m): 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
bros. V sowi Say we no vote 4u...

buh wait a mins oooo, we still d vex say una no qualify for nations cup.
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by agrovick(m): 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
mimicious:
Am Speechless lipsrsealed
What if I told you your smile can make the sun have a rethink of its job of shining bright
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by basty: 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
CuppyCakie:
i would have vote for u ooo..

Bad use of English language
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by isalegan2: 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
Somebody post the link so I can vote for my guy, Enyeama. smiley

He's the best. No doubt!
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by 100Cents: 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/12/18/bbc-award-nigerians-failed-me-enyeama/

I can remember I voted for you.

Did you advertise it on Facebook, Nairaland and other Nigerian sites ? Or were you shy about it ?

That is what matters.
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by mediafada(m): 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
holatin:
Why will they vote for you
Aren't you a goal keeper
you aren't a player

hes not one of naija super eagles team??
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by holatin(m): 7:06am On Dec 19, 2014
mediafada:

hes not one of naija super eagles team??
kidding now
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 19, 2014
SeverusSnape:
yeah... I'm guilty of it.
we are sowi
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by Kidstell: 9:33am On Dec 19, 2014
Some pple want to make money, so they give pple reason to vote. A review of a players performance is enough to give him an award but, those thieves like project fame want to use our money to make name as philantropic givers who have good intention for football... Shi-or
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by Fellonigerians: 10:15am On Dec 19, 2014
I agree with him... Nigerians only make noise online, but cant take the required action to back the noisemaking...

Still cant believe he lost...
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
mimicious:
Am Speechless lipsrsealed
Good speech
Re: African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama by Hayurdayle(m): 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
I also feel for him, as d most populous counntrry in africa, he expeccted that if we can vote for him alone, he would hav won.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling / Jose Mourinho Reveals His Lionel Messi Dream And Wants To Coach Superstar / The VAR Controversy And Why Nigeria Needs To Be Careful Against Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.