Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

I Don’t Mind Being A Second Wife — Nkiru Silvanus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Mind Being A Second Wife — Nkiru Silvanus (884 Views)

Nkiru Silvanus Shares Sexy Selfie On Xmas Day / I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara / OMG!!! You Won't Believe This Is Actress Nkiru Silvanus![photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Mind Being A Second Wife — Nkiru Silvanus by ducii: 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
The dream of every woman is to find a man to spend her entire life with. Even the Holy religious books have enjoined men and women, to seek each other out and cohabit as man and wife. But as beautiful and simple as this may sound, marriage has long gone from being a simple item on a menu, it has become a task, as finding a true life partner has become as difficult as finding a needle in a haystack. It is particularly more difficult for the womenfolks as they have to be proposed to.

As liberated as our society is now, it is hard to find a woman that would go out of her way to propose to a man. The norm is the other way round. So, for a woman, waiting to get a marriage proposal may me as certain as waiting for the proverbial hen to play a golden egg. It doesn’t have to do with beauty, wealth or status, or else all the Nollywood divas would have been long married before they hit their 30s. Why are these ladies still single in spite of their relative affluence and beauty? Meet some of Nollywood singles in their 30s, 40s still single and why:

Talented Nollywood actress, Nkiru Sylvanus is still single though not getting younger. The former aide to the Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha has declared that she wouldn’t mind being a second wife if the need arises. While speaking on a TV programme, she said: “ If the situation and the person is good, I’ll go for it. I’ve said it before that if ladies don’t stop this nonsense they call ‘one-man-one-wife’, many of them will get to 40 and still remain single. There are more women than men. Go to churches, the number of single ladies in most cases is three times the number of single guys”.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/dont-mind-second-wife-nkiru-silvanus/
Re: I Don’t Mind Being A Second Wife — Nkiru Silvanus by Uwakuwak(f): 6:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
God will help us
Re: I Don’t Mind Being A Second Wife — Nkiru Silvanus by itstpia8: 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
I thought she was dating that mr Nigeria who they were in captivity together?

I assumed they'd fall in love for sure at that time.

just wondering.

thank God they were rescued however, don't know why the high rate of criminality among we Nigerians.
Re: I Don’t Mind Being A Second Wife — Nkiru Silvanus by mistabiola: 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
Will you marry a younger man cheesy grin I'm also single tongue
Re: I Don’t Mind Being A Second Wife — Nkiru Silvanus by Pennywise(m): 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
Thats a practical girl. Lol
Re: I Don’t Mind Being A Second Wife — Nkiru Silvanus by ifyndy(f): 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
I jus. Hope u. R. Nt tinkin of. Marryin rochas ....jus my tot shaa

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity You Should Look Up To In 2015 / Oprah Winfrey Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 61 Years / Pictures, Iyanya Steps Out In Agbada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.