Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Should My Wife Be My Next Of Kin? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should My Wife Be My Next Of Kin? (4628 Views)

Why You Should Be Careful In Choosing Your Next Of Kin (Photos) / Could My Wife Be Cheating? / Can A Wife Be Envious Of Her Husband's Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should My Wife Be My Next Of Kin? by Pavore9: 4:43am On Dec 19, 2014
true word.
Re: Should My Wife Be My Next Of Kin? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:58am On Dec 19, 2014
I thought your post is about making the wife next of next of kin... Which I said "males on NL won't like that ... As in they won't agree with you. And you said someone agrees with you.... My dear no' he doesn't agree with your post... he is afraid that the wife would kill him... He prefers his child because he feels the child can't kill him....or rather he prefers his child kills him.
ifeojobas:

Of which the koko is that he analyzed and brought up his own viewpoint. Some guys are not even thinking past the next N500 recharge card.
Re: Should My Wife Be My Next Of Kin? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:59am On Dec 19, 2014
Bla bla
ifeojobas:

He is not at fault. He is talking from that viewpoint because of how funny women can be. That is why I mentioned that children sef are not pure. The main thing is to put your house in order. But the truth is that if you don't trust your wife..... Wahala dey o
Re: Should My Wife Be My Next Of Kin? by greatdeal1408: 9:03am On Dec 19, 2014
LordReed:

You are funny. You think if your wife is determined to kill you for your insurance, the fact you made your toddler next of kin would be a hindrance? The toddler cannot sign any document or initiate any process in the advent of (God forbid) your demise at this stage. Your wife will still be the one to receive all benefits even if it is in the toddlers behalf.

bro, my kid is still in charge of my life either dead or alive.
i love my wife but my kid owns my heart.
Re: Should My Wife Be My Next Of Kin? by greatdeal1408: 9:13am On Dec 19, 2014
LaRoyalHighness:
Bla bla
imagine using your wife as a next of kin when you have a lovely kid, you
can secure her future and the money in your account will keep growing
till the kid is of age to claim it should anything happen to you.
Re: Should My Wife Be My Next Of Kin? by ifeojobas(f): 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
LaRoyalHighness:
I thought your post is about making the wife next of next of kin... Which I said "males on NL won't like that ... As in they won't agree with you. And you said someone agrees with you.... My dear no' he doesn't agree with your post... he is afraid that the wife would kill him... He prefers his child because he feels the child can't kill him....or rather he prefers his child kills him.

You are right. But like you know, this issue is multi faceted. The bottom line is take care of your family and provide for them in your absence. This issue is family specific. I also started up this topic in the Romance section and a few guys actually agreed with making the wife NOK with some preferring their children... Probably because they are actually the ones left most vulnerable. I'm happy that so far, no married guy/father has said their mother/brother/sister which is the opinion this thread seeks to correct.
Re: Should My Wife Be My Next Of Kin? by ifeojobas(f): 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
LordReed:

Solid advice.

Thank you boss
Re: Should My Wife Be My Next Of Kin? by ifeojobas(f): 11:12am On Dec 31, 2014
Re: Should My Wife Be My Next Of Kin? by ifeojobas(f): 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
Read and share
Re: Should My Wife Be My Next Of Kin? by spicykev(f): 9:03am On Jan 02, 2015
LordReed:

You are funny. You think if your wife is determined to kill you for your insurance, the fact you made your toddler next of kin would be a hindrance? The toddler cannot sign any document or initiate any process in the advent of (God forbid) your demise at this stage. Your wife will still be the one to receive all benefits even if it is in the toddlers behalf.
Re: Should My Wife Be My Next Of Kin? by LordReed(m): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2015
spicykev:
just anoda backward thinking Nigerian man. I wonder y many ladies rush to accept marriage proposals from pple like you.

LoL. When you meet my wife you can ask her yourself.

1 Like

Re: Should My Wife Be My Next Of Kin? by ifeojobas(f): 10:57am On Jan 02, 2015
Read, comment and share
Re: Should My Wife Be My Next Of Kin? by spicykev(f): 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
LordReed:

LoL. When you meet my wife you can ask her yourself.
Re: Should My Wife Be My Next Of Kin? by LordReed(m): 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
spicykev:
lol, did u marry her cos you luv her abi she married you because marriage was on the table. If u really luv u won't sound like u did

And how did I sound?
Re: Should My Wife Be My Next Of Kin? by spicykev(f): 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
sorry just realised I quoted the wrong post, sorry
LordReed:

And how did I sound?
Re: Should My Wife Be My Next Of Kin? by LordReed(m): 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
spicykev:
sorry just realised I quoted the wrong post, sorry

LoL okay.
Re: Should My Wife Be My Next Of Kin? by ifeojobas(f): 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
Re: Should My Wife Be My Next Of Kin? by ifeojobas(f): 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
Please read and share
Re: Should My Wife Be My Next Of Kin? by ifeojobas(f): 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Should My Wife Be My Next Of Kin? by ifeojobas(f): 11:20am On Jan 24, 2015
Read and share
Re: Should My Wife Be My Next Of Kin? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 25, 2015
My wife will be my next of kin. I love and trust her, that's why I married her. If she like, let her kill me. Its her cup of tea!

3 Likes

Re: Should My Wife Be My Next Of Kin? by ifeojobas(f): 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ayolaw2003:
My wife will be my next of kin. I love and trust her, that's why I married her. If she like, let her kill me. Its her cup of tea!
Re: Should My Wife Be My Next Of Kin? by ifeojobas(f): 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
Re: Should My Wife Be My Next Of Kin? by ifeojobas(f): 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
Read and share
Re: Should My Wife Be My Next Of Kin? by ifeojobas(f): 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Should My Wife Be My Next Of Kin? by Moana(f): 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
ifeojobas:

Lol. Regardless of the amount, we need to be careful and plan ahead. This life is so fragile.
please why are you married to someone you do not trust at all?
Re: Should My Wife Be My Next Of Kin? by ifeojobas(f): 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
Moana:
please why are you married to someone you do not trust at all?

Lol. NOPE!
Re: Should My Wife Be My Next Of Kin? by ifeojobas(f): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Should My Wife Be My Next Of Kin? by ifeojobas(f): 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
Read and share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Try And Control Your Tongues! / Why Do My Husband Lie So Much? / I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.