Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,428 members, 7,822,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Nicki Minaj Give Way To Tears At The Mention Of Her Ex:see Video And Images - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Give Way To Tears At The Mention Of Her Ex:see Video And Images (693 Views)

Victory At Last! Omawumi Burst Into Tears At Her Baby Shower For Hubby... / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) / Fast And Furious' Star Tyrese Breaks Down In Tears At Paul Walker Crash Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Give Way To Tears At The Mention Of Her Ex:see Video And Images by natolistic(m): 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
This is serious, every body feels their ex once in a while, but its so obvious Nicki Minaj misses her long term relationship with her ex boyfriend Safaree Samuel,when she was interviewed yesterday with Angie Martinez Power 105.1 yesterday Wednesday Dec. 17th she gave way to tears when she was talking about her relationship with Samuel,see the interview below
“You know what’s funny, I’ve never been single for the 15 years of my life” Nicki said.
When asked if it was weird to find herself single again, Nicki said “I don’t even know if I’m single now either which is weird too.”. Then she talked about her break up with Safare
“This is not someone I picked off the street, this is someone I grew up with. I don’t even know how I’m going to function without this person. I’ve never lived my life as a famous person without this person so I don’t really know how to function. Sometimes I want to tell him stuff, get his opinion but..” And then she broke downclick to see photo and video
Re: Nicki Minaj Give Way To Tears At The Mention Of Her Ex:see Video And Images by diveflex(f): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
lo
Re: Nicki Minaj Give Way To Tears At The Mention Of Her Ex:see Video And Images by agohmamuda(m): 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
If I click that link, make I giive way to poo poo. Rabish....
Re: Nicki Minaj Give Way To Tears At The Mention Of Her Ex:see Video And Images by englishmart(m): 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
I go troway my golden rolex watch of 98k inside lagoon. That to click that yeye link. Mtscheew. grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Indigenous Rapper Reminisce Becomes Orijin Brand Ambassador / I Am Good Enough To Be Nigeria's President-davido / "I Have No Room To Make Mistakes"; Kylie Jenner Stuns On Two Magazine Covers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.