Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Lagos Man Conned By The Devil In Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Man Conned By The Devil In Hell (491 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Man Conned By The Devil In Hell by Astanbaya: 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
A man from Lagos, Nigeria, died and went to hell. He met the devil, and the devil said to him, Mr Man nowadays, people entering hell are able to choose their own personal hell. I will take you to a series of doors, and you will look inside, and tell me if that is where you will like to spend eternity. The man agreed, and the devil took him down a long, dark hallway.
Read more: http://www.njuwo.com/2014/12/lagos-man-conned-by-devil-in-hell.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Sex / Imam Rapes 22-year-old-girl, Shaves Her Hair In Ogun (photo) / Part 1 Of 2014 Prophecies That Didn't Come To Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.