Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State (17494 Views)

10 Things I Learnt About Cross River State During My Service Year / Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by Preciouswesley(m): 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hw e take affect garri price 4 market undecided
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
Now u see how nice my place is.....
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by onuwaje(m): 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
More pics

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by onuwaje(m): 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
Chimps

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
Cross river is a beautiful place.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by Splashme: 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
I've been to some of these places too
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by onuwaje(m): 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
Pics of me standing at the afi cable bridge... believe me if u gat balls and u love adventure u gotta try it

Disclaimer
I knw say I wowo

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by onuwaje(m): 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
Done for the day... the reason I couldn't capture more pics from the afi wildlife sanctuary is because of the cable bridge.. didn't want to lose my fone...
Picture 2- shows one of the huge hills surrounding afi

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by onuwaje(m): 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
Day 3 which was yesterday I visited obudu mountain resort(or obudu cattle ranch as it's popularly known)
Places visited within the ranch
1.cable bridge
2.holy mountain
3.grotto/waterfalls
4.pool

The cable cars weren't functioning as at yesterday 17th dec 2014 and it was really dissappointing... so we concluded on using bikes(okada) to climb the deadly curves of the roads leading to the ranch... it was an experience

Pls bear with me... glo network is kinda slow
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by onuwaje(m): 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
The chariot that took me round d tour

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by onuwaje(m): 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
En route the ranch

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by onuwaje(m): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
More pics en route the ranch

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by onuwaje(m): 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
Pls i'll continue tomoro... just came back today... thanks

I never knew it made front page sef grin
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by Beesluv: 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
Enjoy
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by 100Cents: 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
onuwaje:
Day 1...

These were the only pictures that I was able to get as my fone started misbehaving...

The journey started from
Uniport-imo-abia-ebonyi-cross river

The hotel I stayed was obudu govt guest house

Are you Buhari's younger broda ?

He once said he had 150 cows. Are you in charge ?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by Beesluv: 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
chinex276:
Wat is crossriver??
I Schooled in otuoke

You went to school without shoes?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
onuwaje:
Pls i'll continue tomoro... just came back today... thanks

I never knew it made front page sef grin

For those saying am ugly... f u c k
Who talk say you wowo? Guy no answer dem @ll just focus on ur Thread n tnx for the pix.... i see a handsome slim guy, na ur type babe dey like. wink

View his profile for more info…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nothing u show me here catch my eye,except that chimp with red yansh
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by Beesluv: 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
lilwayneme:
abeg make una buy bread bring for us when coming back home...
Instead of bread, ask for monkey kola
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by Prowizy2(m): 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
Chai!! See my guy o grin
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by benuejosh: 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
i see some one having difficulty in breathing during harmattan.. the nose ennnn
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by daramz1(m): 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
Wots the meaning of this......SMH. Please the op gt to brain up n stop this kind of thread. This is annoying!!!!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by Suspect33(m): 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
Dancing shoki .... 2moro is my birthday
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by ukandi1(m): 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nice pix..
Next time, try and visit d monoliths , agbokim waterfalls, and d kayang forest. When u return, ur view about how awesom God is will change. U will worship him more. Go and see nature in action . At d ranch, did u see d elbows of death? There are many bottomless pitches in that place. Just a slip off and u are history, retrieving ur corpse will be like asking our senators to accept 18k minimum wage as takehome.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by navidennis: 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
ukandi1:
Nice pix..
Next time, try and visit d monoliths , agbokim waterfalls, and d kayang forest. When u return, ur view about how awesom God is will change. U will worship him more. Go and see nature in action . At d ranch, did u see d elbows of death? There are many bottomless pitches in that place. Just a slip off and u are history, retrieving ur corpse will be like asking our senators to accept 18k minimum wage as takehome.
lol
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
Your phone camera obviously could not do justice to the beautiful landscape of cross river state.

Along the road leading to the resort are some very beautiful hills and mountains.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by onuwaje(m): 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
On the ranch!!

The landslide affected the entrance that's d reason for the red sand ur seeing

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by onuwaje(m): 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
While inside the ranch we were informed that the cable cars won't function bla bla bla so while waiting for bikes to convey us to the top we had to get some nanas

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by onuwaje(m): 11:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
Pics from holy mountain...
Legend had it that some woman who needed a child went to the mountain to commune with the deity on that very mountain and her prayers were answered... I stand to b corrected tho

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by reaky(m): 11:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
After much talk your bad bele no gree you talk say d banana cheap.

People banana is very cheap over there
You will be surprised if u price it

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by onuwaje(m): 12:00am On Dec 19, 2014
Next is the canopy walkway..
Last tym I was at obudu... I tot obudu cable bridge was the most scariest... believe me.. it's nt.. AFI wildlife sanctuary's cable bridge could make a grown man poo.. imagine I couldn't take a single shot of me on the cable bridge but at obudu... I did...
Enjoy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers / Our Loss; Our Pain: Pmt Regrets Itobe Accident, Pleads For Understanding. / Requirements To Renew Uk Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.