Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

War Between Fulanis And Agatus In Bagana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Between Fulanis And Agatus In Bagana (1082 Views)

Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? / Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi / Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

War Between Fulanis And Agatus In Bagana by badaru1(m): 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
News reaching us indicates that there is wanton distraction of lives and properties in Bagana town in Kogi state, north central Nigeria. According to eye witness report, The whole of the town is being razed down by irate youth. We are calling on the authorities to please intervene. Right now they are neither police nor soldiers to safeguard lives and property. Most of the houses are being looted and burnt down. Mod please front page.
Re: War Between Fulanis And Agatus In Bagana by SirHouloo(m): 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
You dey shout frontpage, how you wan make OP ascertain the truth of your story? Where photo?
#pishureorIdonbelivit.

1 Like

Re: War Between Fulanis And Agatus In Bagana by daben1(m): 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
You think we're here for child's play?
Is it F.P you that want or a quick and necessary action?
Keep shouting 'F.P' untill those animals called fulani flush una commot
Re: War Between Fulanis And Agatus In Bagana by Giannakopoulos(f): 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
I thought Agatu in some part of Benue...my thoughts are truly with them. God help us.
Re: War Between Fulanis And Agatus In Bagana by Giannakopoulos(f): 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
I thought Agatu is in some part of Benue...my thoughts are truly with them. God help us.

(1) (Reply)

When Did You Realize APC Will Succeed? / GEJ Vs Pastor Adeboye / Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At Jonathan’s Daughter’s Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.