Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life (37257 Views)

Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women / Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 / The Most Beautiful Women In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by godoluwa(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2014
dreezybines:

LIAR!!! you don't know what you are saying probably you are high....ajimobis administration is the most peaceful one oyo state has experienced in years...people can now pass thru ''abe bridge iwo-road'' @ nyt without fear...Or the roads he has constructed and many more.... I don't even think u stay @ ib
pls mention those roads sir
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by Hamatrony(m): 11:33am On Dec 19, 2014
Ilekeh:

As if the man that made you calls you his son.

What a sadistic and sexist comment.
U b guy or babes. undecided
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by dreezybines: 11:42am On Dec 19, 2014
williamson46:
you must be the dumbest dickhead i've ever seen.. I can't blame you tho, this governor owes ma dad 3 months salary. Wat do u av to say abt dat?.. N wat abt the workers he sacked last year??.. I bet he promised you one ajumose bike come 2015.. Ignorant idiot

LOL na so he pain you reach.....''Ajumose bike'' DRY MOFO.....you don't even understand what u are saying...what has change in the state got to do with ur p-mans salary...sacking people dat are not competent for a job is not a bad thing now.....Try and reason and no let am pain you again...
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
folabayo1:
That's y its good to marry a politician undecided

Are you kidding me... den go for baba iyabo.. you'll be surprised how handsome your daughters will be... and how beautiful your sons will be.
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by Babe2sure(f): 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
Medunah:
Wooow, they all look beautiful but doesnt he have a son too? embarassed

He has a son and four daughters.
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by akigbemaru: 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
Good governor
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by WUMBOS(f): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
waooooooooooooo
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by Fellonigerians: 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
Very beautiful family...
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by Teknireich(m): 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mehnnn.....Wooowww....Mehnnn...2nd from right is my kind of "woman".

OP why entice us wiv dis when u can't give us der contacts? Who knws "Miss 2nd frm right" might be waiting for "Mr Right - Meeeee"...winks.

Nyce genes....
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by CongressIsrael: 6:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
Tobbie9:
*yawns* go and take your drugs
I'm too sure you are referring to yourself because you are the person that needs drug(s) to calm your sentimental sick brain down and not me.
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by stevolinkon40: 12:19am On Dec 20, 2014
dreezybines:

LIAR!!! you don't know what you are saying probably you are high....ajimobis administration is the most peaceful one oyo state has experienced in years...people can now pass thru ''abe bridge iwo-road'' @ nyt without fear...Or the roads he has constructed and many more.... I don't even think u stay @ ib
OYO state is not IBD....where did u put the other regions. Most of u people ehn....the flowers he planted on d roads will surely vote for him come 2015
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by NATHSUN(m): 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
folabayo1:
watevA it takes most ladies wud do anytin to b a councellor's wife
lwkd
do u know that those councillors usually ended nothing left with them
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by NATHSUN(m): 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
itstpia8:

Hahaha, you are funny.
lol
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by NATHSUN(m): 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
NATHSUN:
lwkd
u beta come marry me am an engineer

lol
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by folabayo1(f): 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ofcos wat do u xpect
NATHSUN:
lwkd
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by zaynulAbideen: 9:04am On Mar 09, 2015
Saylawchar:

you are one of the haters of this wonderful man, how can you come here and be saying rubbish, who asked you all these nonsense that you are talking about, so because you have seen yourself as someone who can never make it in life, must you now run achievers down? I want to appeal to all nairalanders to please disregard this write up, he's just an impostor trying to make himself known.

Pls think before u post not everything that comes to ur mind has to get out ..............I'm very close to d family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Veteran Musician, Chris Ajilo Is Dead (Photos) / Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) / Temi Otedola Looking Gorgeous In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.