Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Please Blogmasters And Pros I Need Your Help. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Blogmasters And Pros I Need Your Help. (489 Views)

Pros $ Cons Of PDO And Mysqli / 5 Tricks The Pros Use To Increase Daily Daily Page Views / Hello Pros, I Need Your Urgent Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Blogmasters And Pros I Need Your Help. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
Am Having A Serious Problem With My Blog. I Wanted To Start Publishing My Discoveries/Posts Last Week But The Blog Is Not Mobile Friendly. I Have Changed The Mobile Settings To Default And Others Many Times, All To No Avail. This is the blog : www.mistaebuka..com . Is It The Html or Css That I Should Add Some Codes Or Styles? Am Confused. Anybody That Helps Me Fix This Issue I Will Reward Him/Her With Something Worth It. Please,
Re: Please Blogmasters And Pros I Need Your Help. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
U can see we ar sleeping, wen I get to office tomao....After cutting d phone:::::::: dem go dey open blog like say.na moi moi, if u ask for dem name self na blog dem take dey answer. NL nowself one thread one blog, na lie dem take dey draw pple enter dem blog. all of dem wan b SEUN. ( chuckles)....light off.

1 Like

Re: Please Blogmasters And Pros I Need Your Help. by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 19, 2014
ebukasoso:
Am Having A Serious Problem With My Blog. I Wanted To Start Publishing My Discoveries/Posts Last Week But The Blog Is Not Mobile Friendly. I Have Changed The Mobile Settings To Default And Others Many Times, All To No Avail. This is the blog : www.mistaebuka..com . Is It The Html or Css That I Should Add Some Codes Or Styles? Am Confused. Anybody That Helps Me Fix This Issue I Will Reward Him/Her With Something Worth It. Please,

Add me 08164412295 whatsap.
Re: Please Blogmasters And Pros I Need Your Help. by bedfordng(m): 10:37am On Dec 19, 2014
login to your blogger and click on template, then click on the gear icon under the mobile template.it will pop uo a window, there, tick the radio box that show mobile on template when some one visit your blog.then select a template.it appears you are using the show desktop view when visit from mobile.
Re: Please Blogmasters And Pros I Need Your Help. by jaybossYBNL(m): 12:30am On Dec 21, 2014
ebukasoso:
Have you fixed your blog? if your answer is no, contact me now let me help you 08180727817

(1) (Reply)

Serious Bloggers Needed On A News Blog / How To Fix Blogger Blog Not Installing Template Error / How To Get Facebook & Twitter Buttons To Line Up Horizontally On Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.