Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife (62840 Views)

Chief Tony Okoroji's Daughter Says Her Marriage Crashed Like 'Tokunbo Engine'. / Pastor Nick Shares Adorable Photos Of His Young Family(see Photos) / Mohammed Abacha Marries New Young Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by mentorandfriend(m): 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
vigasimple:
That's why Bhuari want to be president at age 72years so that they can supply him with younger women.

majority of women will marry anything call money anywhere in the world. 99% money 1% emotional feeling.

That's the way it has been and will always.
Brainless comment. Why bring Buhari in this matter? Why mention the incorruptible general where Anenih's name is being mentioned?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by juntod: 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
sukkot:
so you would let your 20 year old daughter marry a 90 year old man ?

If you had a head, u'd use it to better your life instead of being hypocritical. Your likes marry old women for papers and see nothing wrong about it. But a girl marries an old man to better herself, kids, and family at large, it becomes a big deal? GET A LIFE

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by sukkot: 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
juntod:

If you had one, u'd use it to better your life instead of being hypocritical. Your likes marry old women for papers and see nothing wrong about it. But a girl marries an old man to better herself, kids, and family at large, it becomes a big deal? GET A LIFE
you are a degenerate. thats what your whole life is about. MONEY. you sound like someone who would kill his mother for ritual money

1 Like

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by yemivictor: 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
ireneony:
Some women sha, anything for money. Is she that desperate to get married, she only putting herself in a hot soup, cos this man have alot of children, so she think she will inherit all his properties, I laugh in Chinese....

She's a judge and should be smart.
I don't think she's waiting for him to die before taking over any inheritance.
All the paper work for what she wants should be neat and tidy already. The rest of the family can fight over the remnants when the old man is gone.
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by princessayesha(f): 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
lafflaff123:
Na Women like this FULL Nairaland.

They give stupid advises here, but in real life they marry their papa MATE. So this woman wants to tell me she is in love with this MAN? talk of using an old man to climb the ladder.

Was just told today that the most beautiful girl in my class in the Uni. then, is the 4th Wife of a Commissioner in one of the South-South States, what is wrong with this women sef?
Things like this happen because the young boys now adays are not serious. They find joy being praised by their friends as "players " no girl wants to marry a loser.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Aitee1: 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
shinejackie:

l agree with you dear...lol @ sleep with light off..... kiss

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by tbaba1234: 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
UnknownT:
Not being a judge in her 20's. Maybe in Zimbabwegrin

It is possible, I know a woman who became a judge within 10 years. If she finished law school at 21, then given Anenih's influence, it is no surprise that she is a judge.
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Badgers14: 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
Women always say they want a man that will always make them happy undecided, I guess chief Anenih must be hilarious grin
Anyways, am just observing this thread from my hut in France cool
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Genea(f): 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
tiswell:
Vannessa,is dat u..?
yes its me?
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by juntod: 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
sukkot:
you are a degenerate. thats what your whole life is about. MONEY. you sound like someone who would kill his mother for ritual money

I guess you killed your mother for love. Enjoy the love while it lasts.
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Awaja(m): 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
Look at her closely
The mans Blood/beast nature is eating her up seriously!
Na Marry Kay(girls una sabi pass) cover am small!
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by sukkot: 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
juntod:

I guess you killed your mother for love. Enjoy the love while it lasts.
yup. a confirmed degenerate and sociopath

1 Like

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by MarieSucre(f): 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
PAGAN9JA:
SHAME ON THE WOMAN! shocked shocked shocked shocked
SHAME ON THE MAN. all for the love of kpekus. there are lot of widows around his age or even some in their 60's sef.
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by UnknownT: 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
tbaba1234:

It is possible, I know a woman who became a judge within 10 years. If she finished law school at 21, then given Anenih's influence, it is no surprise that she is a judge.
In a state where her husband is in the opposition?
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by IJIGGAH(m): 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
Women marrying their accestors/grand-fathers since adam $ eve.because of money

1 Like

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Genea(f): 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
BlackSEER:

At least you are honest sweetie unlike most of ur mates.Nigeria women hardly marry because of love.All they care about is money,money and money.Na dem dey make guys do unthinkable things just to meet up.
i lv being honest
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Genea(f): 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
millionboi:
See Dem ooooo
wetin we do o
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Genea(f): 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
bosun11:

oshey rick ross
lol,i still be learner
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by gogodaye(m): 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
Wonder what the bad mouthing from some of the folks is all about....My Lord Hon. Justice Mary Ann Annenih ( Mrs.) for the records is not in her twenties, she has been married to her spouse for quite a while now, she had began her career in the lower bench of the Edo state Judiciary and got elevated and appointed a Judge of the High Court of the FCT where she has performed the duties of her office creditably well.
She is one good Judge in firm control of her court.....ask around Legal Practitioners would assert that she is one Judge you would hardly hear has been compromised or susceptible to compromise..
His Lordship private life she be left private and not the subject matter of compromise here by NLs.
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by kingthreat(m): 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
sukkot:
and why would or should someone be fvcking another mans wife ?

If you don't get the humor, shut the fvck up or go fvck yourself.
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by fairheven: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
sukkot:
na you be the coward. me myself i quite prefer the old men being at the top. they should remain in power till we have a spiritual revolution in this country. putting a young person there will worsen the situation cuz the young person will loot all the treasury. these old men have stolen enough. at this point in time they are just addicted to power. but a young person would clean out the whole country. so you see ? we hold different views. what we need is not young people. what we need is righteous people like buhari

Ain't you contradicting yasef?...you asked him to "carry gun"an here you are talkin about "spiritual revolution?carry gun in the spirit?
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by yemivictor: 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
nacosprof:
All this NA lies from piteous hell,.Anenih's wife is Mrs Josephine lovely beautiful lady, she was former minister of women affair

Yes, i know her and she's indeed lovely. You know those older women that get second glances? #winks
Apparently, Papa Anenih is a man of many wives.
I wonder where he gets the energy to service them all?
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by sukkot: 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
fairheven:

Ain't you contradicting yasef?...you asked him to "carry gun"an here you are talkin about "spiritual revolution?carry gun in the spirit?
no contradictions. he is begging the old men to give him chance to rule and to leave women for him etc etc. not me. if he wants that he needs a gun and has to go take it. for me ? i prefer the old men to be there. only reason i would support the old men leaving is if the nation underwent a spiritual revolution and this whole covetous mindset is removed from the nation. gerrit ? gun for him and spiritual revolution for me. no contradiction
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by bosun11(m): 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
Genea:
lol,i still be learner

lol..oya do d needful then cheesy
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by aimuan(m): 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
PEOPLE DECEIVE PEOPLE[PDP]LOL
intergral:
Imagine PDP!!!!
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by sukkot: 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
kingthreat:

If you don't get the humor, shut the fvck up or go fvck yourself.
i am still waiting for the punchline to your joke you gaddem degenerate reprobate
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by xtervaganza(m): 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
Another old impotent man like ojukwu marrying a younger lady only for her to be kpanshed by a young man
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by zeongeon: 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
I like tall guyz, I hate short guyz, I like six packs, I hate fair guyz, black guyz make me melt...like seriously who do this gurls think they are fooling...the pic just goes to show that we guyz should stop taking these ladies serious..make ur money and be successful regardless of ur height, stature or complexion u will hv beautiful women.
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by fxskye: 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
If Tony Anneni were a Muslim.......Sharia would have been attacked to the highest and Islam would have been painted "RED"....

Just thinking aloud!

NO religious coloration

1 Like

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
Raiders:
20 something years old judge!!!! When did she get her law degree and how long did it take her to became a judge?

Tatafo, wetin concern you lol.
She must have graduated at the age of 14 and the used about 14yrs to climb the corporate lather,assuming she is in her late twenties, everything is possible in Nigeria.
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by nagoma(m): 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
And who is this with him at his 80th birthday celebration ? Is it not Josephine Anenih?
I thought he was a Christian. Or just PDP type?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by brofula(m): 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
OP lets be obejctive in our post, how can you say she is in her 20's and and a judge. when did she graduate? and for how long has she been in the bench beocme a judge in her 20's?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Eating A Delicious Jollof Rice In A Private Jet Before His Arrest / Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos / Bring Your Coffin: P'square Fight Video Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.