Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife (62817 Views)

Chief Tony Okoroji's Daughter Says Her Marriage Crashed Like 'Tokunbo Engine'. / Pastor Nick Shares Adorable Photos Of His Young Family(see Photos) / Mohammed Abacha Marries New Young Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
double0seven:
Somewhere, somehow, something is amiss in this story..... this young lady that I'm looking at cannot be an high court judge. When did she graduate, finish law school, gather years of experience as a lawyer before now becoming a judge.

Unless she is a late forty-something year old woman in the body of an early thirty-something year old.

Wellsaid. I aam not interested in when she graduated sef, but I know she isn't in her twenties maybe mid/late thirties.
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by BinghiNya(m): 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
Like yerima like ojukwu like anenih all paedophiles

1 Like

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
nagoma:
And who is this with him at his 80th birthday celebration ? Is it not Josephine Anenih?
I thought he was a Christian. Or just PDP type?

That's Iyom Josephine Anenih an Igbo woman! I think they are divorced now.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Genea(f): 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
bosun11:

lol..oya do d needful then cheesy
will u teach me
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Elxandre(m): 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
Orikinla:
PAPA DECEIVE PIKIN (PDP) again! grin
They render the youths jobless and moneyless and then snatch and marry their girlfriends.

Grandfather marries age mate of one of his grand daughters.

GEJ is hiding his own for background, because PEJ will beat him up if he dares to make her public knowledge. grin
PAPA DECEIVE PIKIN (PDP)
grin grin
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by KLand(m): 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
I am sure this lady's age is not up to half of Chief's own. By the way, what happened to chief's first wife?
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by kingthreat(m): 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
sukkot:
i am still waiting for the punchline to your joke you gaddem degenerate reprobate

Cocksuckin miserable piece of shyt
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by DAVE5(m): 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
maxism2:
Chief Tony Anenih, the Chairman, Board of Trustees (BoT) of the Peoples Democratic Party and his wife Hon. Justice Maryann Anenih were guests at Captain Osa Okunbor’s daughter’s traditional wedding ceremony that held recently. This picture, which was taken at the event, has gone viral with some making reports that she’s in her 20s. We can authoritatively tell you that the beautiful young-looking Hon. Justice Maryann Anenih is a serving judge at an Abuja High Court. She’s happily married to the elder statesman also known as Mr. Fix-It.

source:

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/photo-chief-tony-anenih-young-looking-wife-whos-judge/

Additional source

http://liveofofo.com/65428/pdp-chieftain-chief-tony-anenih-82-with-his-beautiful-wife-25/

[size=24pt]love is truly blind[/size]

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by globatop: 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
This is a mismatch. How wouldn't she cheat on him. How will this man has the strength to cope in indoor game.
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by sukkot: 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
kingthreat:

Cocksuckin miserable piece of shyt
ill beat the brakes off yo a-s-s. keep fvckin with me
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Ghost01(m): 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
To the guys making mouth here, if you were a lady, wouldn't you go for a connected money-bag instead of one of the many frustrated young ones bouncing around.

But the difference between this papa and his pikin wife is just too stark. Choi!

grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Lilimax(f): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
Chai! People can lie . This is not Tony Anineh's wife
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by ogirma: 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
I tot it is only Hausa n Muslims that marry younger girls? Ok o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by vislabraye(m): 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
lafflaff123:
Na Women like this FULL Nairaland.

They give stupid advises here, but in real life they marry their papa MATE. So this woman wants to tell me she is in love with this MAN? talk of using an old man to climb the ladder.

Was just told today that the most beautiful girl in my class in the Uni. then, is the 4th Wife of a Commissioner in one of the South-South States, what is wrong with this women sef?

Imagine being the 4th wife. Thats why when men get money the treat women like thrrash.
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by deucelaw: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
She is well in her 50's

uote author=Raiders post=29009211]20 something years old judge!!!! When did she get her law degree and how long did it take her to became a judge? [/quote]
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by deucelaw: 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
double0seven:
Somewhere, somehow, something is amiss in this story..... this young lady that I'm looking at cannot be an high court judge. When did she graduate, finish law school, gather years of experience as a lawyer before now becoming a judge.

Unless she is a late forty-something year old woman in the body of an early thirty-something year old.

She is a judge and she is in her 50's
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by vision2050: 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
Could this be love? angry
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
MarieSucre:
SHAME ON THE MAN. all for the love of kpekus. there are lot of widows around his age or even some in their 60's sef.

The man just got lucky. If this arrangement was not forced , then shame on the woman!
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by deucelaw: 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
emiraty:

O jare. They think na so dem dey become judge. Even if her father, Rich past bil gate ,the waltons and rockefeller she no become judge.
If they had said magistrate, I fit believe.

Thats ur opinion o. Cos she is a judge and itz nt today
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Funjosh(m): 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
Shame on the man, Shame on the woman

PAGAN9JA:

The man just got lucky. If this arrangement was not forced , then shame on the woman!
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Missmossy(f): 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
lipsrsealed shocked Chai! The things some women do for money though.
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by lulukay(f): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
Whats with all this Mentality!! An older man is maried to a younger woman and all of a sudden shes a gold digger, shes after his money n bla bla?There are some women naturally attracted to older men,e.g MOI! give them the benefit of doubt biko...at least they last longer than all these kids getting married to each other this days... tongue
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by bosun11(m): 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
Genea:
will u teach me

huh..teach u what
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Jamean(f): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
She could be another Lady Bianca Ojukwu. Do you remember the content of Ojukwu's will? It sure should ring a bell. wink

ireneony:
Some women sha, anything for money. Is she that desperate to get married, she only putting herself in a hot soup, cos this man have alot of children, so she think she will inherit all his properties, I laugh in Chinese....
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by ufojude: 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
Whatever you call it-true love or love of money,its mutual for both parties why the grumbling! Una wan swallow panadol for another paddy headache?
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by enomakos(m): 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
child abuse
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hamatrony:
Chai!!! undecided.....for a fyn lady lik ds, hw many rounds wil ds man fit go, nawaooh, lady wey he suppose leav 4 us, we cool-blooded guyz grin

leave for una cool blooded to yansh, suck , and throw away abi?.... until she reach 35, still hoping to get married to a cool blooded guy, who's still yet to figure out what he really wants in the relationship, and someone will be saying she needs deliverance; when she can easily get settled with her ancestor grin, who's ready to tie the knot and spend silly on her, if one decide to look at it that way.. but at least she's married in wealth, power and fame...

young blood, cool blood , all na secondary wink
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by enomakos(m): 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
deucelaw:

She is a judge and she is in her 50's
that woman is 50?
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by chigoizie7(m): 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
[quote author=ireneony post=29025659]Some women sha, anything for money. Is she that desperate to get married, she only putting herself in a hot soup, cos this man have alot of children, so she think she will inherit all his properties, I laugh in Chinese....

as a justice,nne dont undermine her oooh, just like bianca nd ojukwus kids
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by andyanders: 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
This is just money for u/With money, you can get anything u needed
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by patostation(m): 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
By the way what happened to Mama Josephine Anenih? Did she divorce Mr Fix it or she allowed him to marry a younger wife?
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by DRpiwi(m): 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
HisMajesty1:
The woman IMO is not even fine, I saw the thread and was thinking it would be Bianca type of beauty sef.
D words of naoleon bonarparte

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage / Finally Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her Man (Photos) / Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.