Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

My Egg Sauce: What Do You Have As Breakfast (pix) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Egg Sauce: What Do You Have As Breakfast (pix) (1563 Views)

Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? / Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) / How To Make Garden Egg Sauce (recipe) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Egg Sauce: What Do You Have As Breakfast (pix) by solid3(m): 12:36am On Dec 19, 2014
I'm so tired of having same thing as breakfast every day. Variety, they say is the spice of life.
So what are the options of your break fast?

I decided to make egg sauce today, here are the pix

Re: My Egg Sauce: What Do You Have As Breakfast (pix) by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 19, 2014
Op you no even call me to come join you..
Re: My Egg Sauce: What Do You Have As Breakfast (pix) by solid3(m): 1:31am On Dec 19, 2014
More pix

Re: My Egg Sauce: What Do You Have As Breakfast (pix) by solid3(m): 1:31am On Dec 19, 2014
Ezechinwa:
Op you no even call me to come join you..

Oya, come join me o.
Re: My Egg Sauce: What Do You Have As Breakfast (pix) by ikeno(m): 8:49am On Dec 19, 2014
Yummy...very rich and inviting cheesycheesy.

How long did it take you to prepare.
Re: My Egg Sauce: What Do You Have As Breakfast (pix) by ireneony(f): 11:11am On Dec 20, 2014
op, haha your sauce are too much
Re: My Egg Sauce: What Do You Have As Breakfast (pix) by okirewaju(f): 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
yummy!
Re: My Egg Sauce: What Do You Have As Breakfast (pix) by beckyomas(f): 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tried this one time, was really good kiss. I didn't put spring onions though, just the regular one.
You can try all of that with noodles, yummy.
You can also try soaking some of the veggies like diced carrot in hot water to make it a bit soft b4 frying. Good job.

(1) (Reply)

Few Very Useful Home Remedies For Your Daily Needs (worth Reading) / See The Devilish Cake Design, Can You Eat It (graphics Photos) / How To Prepare French Toast Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.