Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,589 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Thierry Henry Retires From Professional Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thierry Henry Retires From Professional Football (423 Views)

Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) / Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thierry Henry Retires From Professional Football by miembamish(m): 12:55am On Dec 19, 2014
One of the greatest footballers of our time "Thierry Henry" has announced his retirement from professional football after 20 years..

Some of the great clubs he played for are;

AS Monaco

Juventus

Arsenal

FC Barcelona

And finally the New-York red bulls.

Bellow is his retirement speech..

"After 20 years in the game I have decided to retire from professional football. It has been an incredible journey and I would like to thank all the fans, team mates and individuals involved with AS Monaco, Juventus, Arsenal FC, FC Barcelona, the New York Red Bulls and of course the French National Team that have made my time in the game so special.

It is now time for a different career path and I am pleased to say that I will be returning to London and joining Sky Sports. I will hopefully share some of the insights, observations and experiences I have learnt over the years with you guys.

I have had some amazing memories (mostly good!) and a wonderful experience.

I hope you have enjoyed watching as much as I have enjoyed taking part.

See you on the other side..."
Re: Thierry Henry Retires From Professional Football by Unionised(m): 12:56am On Dec 19, 2014
My main man.

Grooming my son to be like him...

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Named As The Best Young Player In Europe / EPL First Managerial Casualty: Crystal Palace Sacks Neil Warnock. / Need Instant Cash ? Call Now 08167032937.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.