Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,253 members, 7,957,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

Help:how To Root Sony Z With 4.4.4 Version - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help:how To Root Sony Z With 4.4.4 Version (1394 Views)

new released *Tecno Phantom A Mini* with 4.4.4 kitkat / How To Root Sony Xperia Arc S Lt8i / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:how To Root Sony Z With 4.4.4 Version by sirjoeii(m): 6:52am On Dec 19, 2014
Plz who can help me out in rooting my sony. Lookd online for help but d process r quite confusing So any body with a precise direction shld hit me up. grin tnx
Re: Help:how To Root Sony Z With 4.4.4 Version by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
The latest kitkat have no easy method to root yet, the method available is complicated. I have an xperia Z with 4.4.4, I tried rooting and bricked it. Though I got it to work again, I will advice you forget about rooting.
Re: Help:how To Root Sony Z With 4.4.4 Version by sirjoeii(m): 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
Okay,tnx. Bt wt if i downgrade it, say 4.2? Will dt b easily done? (i.e d rooting )
Re: Help:how To Root Sony Z With 4.4.4 Version by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
sirjoeii:
Okay,tnx. Bt wt if i downgrade it, say 4.2? Will dt b easily done? (i.e d rooting )
yes, very easy.

1 Like

Re: Help:how To Root Sony Z With 4.4.4 Version by Najwal: 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
sirjoeii:
Plz who can help me out in rooting my sony. Lookd online for help but d process r quite confusing So any body with a precise direction shld hit me up. grin tnx

I have xz 4.4.4 and fully rooted all you need is in xda forums and very easy to root within 5min u v been rooted thru xda method.

1 Like

Re: Help:how To Root Sony Z With 4.4.4 Version by sirjoeii(m): 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
Plz tel me hw n wt u used to do urs or d precise link dt made ur rooting a success.
Re: Help:how To Root Sony Z With 4.4.4 Version by sirjoeii(m): 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
Najwal:

I have xz 4.4.4 and fully rooted all you need is in xda forums and very easy to root within 5min u v been rooted thru xda method.
[quote author=Najwal post=29224940]

plz bro,d link to root d fone. i get confused wen i enter dt xda forum. different ideas n i dunno which to follow.

(1) (Reply)

How To Hide Ip Adresses To Open Some Secure Site On Your Device And Pc / My Opinion On 4G LTE Smartphones Is It Economical? / How To Disable Tecno Widgets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.