Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Federal Poly Nekede 2014/2015 Second Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Poly Nekede 2014/2015 Second Admission (452 Views)

Federal Polytechnic Nekede 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Fed Poly NEKEDE 2014/2015 Morning And Evening Form Out For ND And HND / Federal Poly Nekede, Owerri, Admission List Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Poly Nekede 2014/2015 Second Admission by pascals: 8:00am On Dec 19, 2014
I wish to inform all those who are yet to be admitted to expect the 2nd admission list in january. the management of federal poly nekede is currently working in the process of compiling the list. We suppose to release it this week but it will not be possible for reasons best know to us. For enquiries and complain call . If u need help i can help u under some conditions. NOTE, if u did not score up to your departmental cut off mark and nobody is helping u, kindly go and register another jamb now. Or u seek for help to ensure u are been admitted. Call Dr O. F .james .i can also help u in ur evening programm admission.

(1) (Reply)

Abu Student Lets Meet Here / Cd4 And Cd8 Levels In Secretors And Non-secretors Of Abh Antigen Among Hiv+ / Admission Into University Of The Witwatersrand,johannesburg Is Currently On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.