Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Photos: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates Birthday At Orthopedic School - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates Birthday At Orthopedic School (15304 Views)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Shares Swimwear Photos / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Denies Butt Implant Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates Birthday At Orthopedic School by BUSHHUNTER: 9:37am On Dec 19, 2014
Join the Social Media Campaign to SPEAK UP and prove we are not COWARDS.

Is it possible for us to come together once again as we did the last out and this time for a greater cause?
You and I know that it is time to reach the Ekiti State govt and inform them that they are indebted to 2013 Batch C Ekiti State Corp Members.

I would recommend we STRONGLY remind the state government of their balance due to us in case in their gross oversight, they have completely forgotten and labelled us as ZOMBIES (them no go fit do anything).

Quick question mate:
Are you a coward? Are you not interested in proving you have a voice that matters? Are you going to sit there and watch them rob you off your entitlement?

As for me, I am not a zombie or a coward and I have laboured for that money and therefore i deserve my wages.
If so I would suggest we start a trend on social media (Twitter) to be precise and go public with it. A few broadcasts on Whatsapp, Bbm, Facebook and other social channels inviting our colleagues to join up in the trend and we are go to go. FORWARD THIS

I have also done a research and we have a list of handles (usernames) we must mention to make our voices heard and also we need to use a SINGLE hash tag which is: #FayoseMustHear

These are the handles:
Official Username of Governer Ayodele Fayose @GovAyoFayose
Official Username of Ekiti State Government @ekitistategov

Please pass this along and let begin NOW. Even if we ended up not getting paid, AT LEAST WE DARED TO SPEAK UP.

I sign this document by going first and making my contribution. This is my tweet on twitter and many more will follow:

Excuse my manners @GovAyoFayose & @ekitistategov. When are we going to be paid our wages? We deserve it and we have labored #FayoseMustHear

You can search, view and join up the trend by clicking
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23FayoseMustHear

P.S: Please remember to include #FayoseMustHear in your message/tweet.

P.P.S: You can also mention the official usernames of these high profile news agencies and inform them of our plight.
@ChannelsTV_NG
@vanguardngrnews
@pmnewsnigeria

P.P.P.S: Please pass this along even if you are not interested. Other people might be more courageous enough to speak up. We are
not cowards, ARE YOU?
Re: Photos: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates Birthday At Orthopedic School by Wendy80(f): 9:40am On Dec 19, 2014
She added a Lil flesh and looks good, Agbani shd follow suit.
Re: Photos: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates Birthday At Orthopedic School by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:42am On Dec 19, 2014
Looking forward to patronize this gal
Re: Photos: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates Birthday At Orthopedic School by ifoundmyperfect: 9:47am On Dec 19, 2014
God Bless Her!
Re: Photos: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates Birthday At Orthopedic School by esstacey: 9:56am On Dec 19, 2014
adusco:

How have you impacted into these kids, stop running your dirty mouth here!

abi...please answer that lousy person..they just talk rubbish as if they have done anything better in their past whatever years..mschewwwwww

1 Like

Re: Photos: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates Birthday At Orthopedic School by teelady(f): 9:59am On Dec 19, 2014
Cant people do good this days for the love of God, snaping pishure here n there for wat nah....... Formality
Re: Photos: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates Birthday At Orthopedic School by esstacey: 9:59am On Dec 19, 2014
really love and appreciate this woman...may God bless her heart
Re: Photos: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates Birthday At Orthopedic School by Dahjhi: 10:03am On Dec 19, 2014
Airforce1:
Who is she?

She gave them books and pencils and the news is on nairaland??

Na book and pencils those children go chop?

Are you reading upside down
Re: Photos: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates Birthday At Orthopedic School by axortedbabe(f): 10:19am On Dec 19, 2014
Pls cn sum1 put me thru cus am a bit confused...what does sumone dat has autism got 2 do with orthopaedic hospital,is that d rightful place 4 d person 2 stay?i nid answers..
Re: Photos: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates Birthday At Orthopedic School by jbaby265(f): 10:29am On Dec 19, 2014
that's nice
Re: Photos: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates Birthday At Orthopedic School by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 19, 2014
cry touching. BTW happy birthday kiss
Re: Photos: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates Birthday At Orthopedic School by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 19, 2014
Airforce1:
Who is she?

Sorry to say. wetin u dey use think
Re: Photos: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates Birthday At Orthopedic School by folu4real(f): 11:23am On Dec 19, 2014
Airforce1:
Who is she?

@least half bread is better than none. There are some materialistic celebrity out there wasting money on cars and cloths but they can't give the needy.
Re: Photos: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates Birthday At Orthopedic School by bighuntenter: 11:49am On Dec 19, 2014
Airforce1:
Who is she?

Why you dey vex? For the area where you be champion, wet in you don do for the children there? I mean, the children wye dey your compound? I go soon catch you.
Re: Photos: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates Birthday At Orthopedic School by Airforce1(m): 11:52am On Dec 19, 2014
bighuntenter:

Why you dey vex? For the area where you be champion, wet in you don do for the children there? I mean, the children wye dey your compound? I go soon catch you.

Me no understand wetin u write

Maybe u should try yoruba maybe I go understand grin
Re: Photos: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates Birthday At Orthopedic School by mistabiola: 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
Atk01:
That's good.

You can say that again cheesy grin Ayam the master planner cheesy KUDOS to me tongue
Re: Photos: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates Birthday At Orthopedic School by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
Cool...
Re: Photos: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates Birthday At Orthopedic School by swezenberg(m): 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
Airforce1:
Who is she?

Which one have you ever done. Have you even given them water before
Re: Photos: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates Birthday At Orthopedic School by malbro(m): 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
I think I have seen this face in pakistan before... tongue
Re: Photos: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates Birthday At Orthopedic School by Ilekeh(f): 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
Dahjhi:

Are you reading upside down

lmaooo grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates Birthday At Orthopedic School by Ilekeh(f): 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
She is gorgeous cool
Re: Photos: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates Birthday At Orthopedic School by femsmith(m): 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
Airforce1:
Who is she?

Must u market ur STUPIDITY here??
Is it a must u comment??

God bless U ma
Re: Photos: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates Birthday At Orthopedic School by holatin(m): 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
lanxlot:
u de eat 4 dream e dun tey wen I de suspect say u b spiritual husband.
thank God you finally find out
Re: Photos: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates Birthday At Orthopedic School by prettymina(f): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
This celebrities has gotten a new thread..celebrating birthdays with less privilege
Re: Photos: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates Birthday At Orthopedic School by enoqueen: 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
God bless whosoever started this.
Re: Photos: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates Birthday At Orthopedic School by Jarexxx(m): 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
N she put smiles on their faces
Re: Photos: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates Birthday At Orthopedic School by RaeMystix: 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hmm!....All this charity overdrive by celebrities, are becoming way too obvious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina / Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday / Ibinabo Fiberesema Stuns In New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.