Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Balotelli Accepts FA Punishment, Tenders Apology To Teammates And Liverpool - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Balotelli Accepts FA Punishment, Tenders Apology To Teammates And Liverpool (550 Views)

Keshi Officially Accepts Offer To Stay On As Coach Of Nigeria / Wilshere Accepts FA Charge / Samuel Eto’o Spends $1.3m On Designer Watches For Teammates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Balotelli Accepts FA Punishment, Tenders Apology To Teammates And Liverpool by amoss: 9:03am On Dec 19, 2014
Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli has apologized to his team mates and for
the punishment he brought upon them and the club over his Super Mario post via social media.

He has accepted the charge and he tweeted "Following the recent events related to my
'Super Mario' post, the FA decision has made clear that it was wrong," he wrote on Twitter.

"I am sorry that my team-mates and supporters of Liverpool FC have to be penalised for something I did and now come to regret.

Why always him? Read more here >> http://sportstalkwithamos..com/2014/12/balotelli-accepts-fa-punishment-tenders.html

(1) (Reply)

'he's Good Looking And Wins Everything, It's Unfair' - Ferguson Praises Mourinho / Redknapp Dumps Yakubu, Opts For Karate / Former Enyimba Captain & Caf Champions League Winner, Romanus Orjinta Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.