Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:01 AM

Ibinabo Fiberesima & Hubby Pictured with their 5 Kids at their Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibinabo Fiberesima & Hubby Pictured with their 5 Kids at their Wedding (24718 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima's Backless Dress At Ben-Bruce's 60th Birthday / Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station / Rahma Babangida's Hot Body After 5 Kids! Omosexy Take A Back Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima & Hubby Pictured with their 5 Kids at their Wedding by Culin(f): 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
Beautiful bride
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima & Hubby Pictured with their 5 Kids at their Wedding by miqos02(m): 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
happy married life to them

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima & Hubby Pictured with their 5 Kids at their Wedding by unite4real: 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
SexyChic05:
Mum of 3 Nollywood actress Ibinabo Fiberesima yesterday wedded her fiance Uche Egbuka at her hometown in Rivers State. And pictured above is the happy couple with their kids. Ibinabo has 3 kids while her hubby has two children from a previous relationship.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/more-exclusive-photos-from-ibinabo.html?m=1

Typical American lifestyle. 3 set of children likely in a home. one set belong to the wife alone. Another set belong to the husband alone while the third set belong to both husband and wife. They both will soon reproduce the third set in this marriage.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima & Hubby Pictured with their 5 Kids at their Wedding by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
englishmart:
if your ex bleached the way she bleaches, she would look much more beautiful.
You no get money but you need fine girl abi?

Ibinabo is mixed race.

should his ex or your chick decide to bleach, kindly finance it so that they will do it well and not end up looking like air commodore ( witch)
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima & Hubby Pictured with their 5 Kids at their Wedding by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
All these Orishirishi weddings with pikins here and there, e tire person to dey see joor undecided.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima & Hubby Pictured with their 5 Kids at their Wedding by anumide(f): 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
yorke1:
lovely couple. Marriage is meant for matured minds menh. When small minds messed marriage up when they started getting involved in it creating fear here and there for the unmarried ones.

God bless their union and put all the bad belle people to shame.

One more thing before i forget, GEJ till 2019! Haters should kill POMO this yuletide period.
small kids? Lol. 'm guessing your momma got married @ d matured age of 41.
*modified*
Did you mean it's okay for small kids to have children out of wedlock, and then get married when they are mature?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima & Hubby Pictured with their 5 Kids at their Wedding by holatin(m): 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
jswagg4:
Nice!!!!!!!!! In english,sounds like a Kanye West Line
Really then I may Ve rap trait in me
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima & Hubby Pictured with their 5 Kids at their Wedding by holatin(m): 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
englishmart:
if your ex bleached the way she bleaches, she would look much more beautiful.
You no get money but you need fine girl abi?
wetin dis one dey talk ??
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima & Hubby Pictured with their 5 Kids at their Wedding by yorke1: 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
anumide:
small kids? Lol. 'm guessing your momma got married @ d matured age of 41.
*modified*
Did you mean it's okay for small kids to have children out of wedlock, and then get married when they are mature?

Never in your life mention my momma for whatsoever reason(s). I get so emotional in that aspect. Don't let me look for you and hurt you.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima & Hubby Pictured with their 5 Kids at their Wedding by anumide(f): 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
yorke1:

undecided
Is that supposed to scare me?

Never in your life mention my momma for whatsoever reason(s). I get so emotional in that aspect. Don't let me look for you and hurt you.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima & Hubby Pictured with their 5 Kids at their Wedding by Jalive: 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
Lovely pictures. Wish her a happy married life
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima & Hubby Pictured with their 5 Kids at their Wedding by nairalforlaughs: 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
lovely pics
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima & Hubby Pictured with their 5 Kids at their Wedding by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
onila:
Congratulations from France smiley
U FYT LION?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Wins MOBO Best African Act At MOBO Awards [PICS] / Efe Meets Comedian I Go Dye / ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.