Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes (24642 Views)

Lifestyle Audit Law: Yemi Alade Reacts / Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos / I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by itspzpics(m): 7:26am On Oct 11, 2019
After Tiwa call out some city oaps caught on camera as they make jest of Nigerian female artist, Popular singer also react to this act.
She wrote ;

It's impossible to be liked by everyone! But in this clip we see 3 women ridiculing and making small talk about successful women, to the extent of calling someone a FOOL!, she Even took her song off the systems programmed play,I don't even understand the English or language this lady used to insult me when she mentioned my name.
However, I am even more perplexed as to the mental state of these women. How can people this wounded in spirit and poor in mind be able to get jobs that involve addressing millions of people, influencing their thoughts,educating listeners,promoting justice?
Nonetheless!! Women DO support women!and unfortunately, these 3 are just a few of the bad eggs.
I cant forgive you because you haven't offended me to be sincere ,lion no dey concern imself with wetin sheep dey talk.
Even if i ran into them ,I wouldn't even know who they are.if we start to listen in on the PURELY EVIL CONVERSATIONS PEOPLE have about Artists; female or male
, omo data go finish.
I know a few OAPS that know how to voice their opinion without being hateful, but these three ? Need re-orientation,re- education,, and redirection in life. This is def how they talk about all artists!all people! This is the hate they SPREAD! NAIJA WHICH WAY!
We didnt Rise to top because of insults ,neither can it bring us down!
#soondelete
Watch the clip below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mMki-Lw3rs

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3d0aqMHb2W/?igshid=3xsj95uw16yx

Report From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/yemi-alade-also-react-to-oaps-defaming-female-artist/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by itspzpics(m): 7:26am On Oct 11, 2019
Watch the Full Video of the oaps defaming female artist ===> HERE

She wrote ;

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by General0847: 7:44am On Oct 11, 2019
Well said.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by Abfinest007(m): 7:45am On Oct 11, 2019
these women might likely lose their job

69 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by Betakeshi: 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2019
cool
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
Yemi is and average looking girl.
Tiwa is ugly
Teni is no longer a girl but a fine fat boy.
Chidinma is now a tailor

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by dake40(m): 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
I'm beginning to love this girl

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by OBTMOS(m): 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
Me too react
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by passyhansome(m): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
Hear this Today: Opinions of Men Fail, They are Largely Emotional, they are product of Limited Experiences, Truth are not invented they are shown, wisdom of Men is not determined by structure but by foundation. Foundation is very important, those OAPs have a very faulty foundation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by TwentyOnePilots(m): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
angry
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by one1prax(m): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
those OAPs were very unprofessional to say the least

for 12k, get your own website, see signature for contact

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by lenghtinny(m): 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2019
Women have always been each other's worst enemies from time immemorial angry

No be today yansh dey for back....

11 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by Asowebdesign: 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
Those ladies tho
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by Aliencraft(m): 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Tiwa is ugly
Chidinma is now a tailor

Teni a fat boy.... Chidinma a tailor grin
You evil o

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
So people cannot mock females again?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by taiwoowiat: 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
Reactors

My signature
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by kuljayms1(m): 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
I miss the days when Nairaland was a place to go for quality educative and entertaining posts... Now na either tonto dike, Regina, tacha, etc.

16 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by benuejosh: 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
women are their own problems.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by DennisEche(m): 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
SEE THAT FAT OAP, THEM GO DE FORM FRESH FRESH VOICE ON IAR BUT VERY UGLY WHEN YOU THEM FACE TO FACE

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by dayveed1(m): 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Tiwa is ugly
Chidinma is now a tailor
How do you look?

13 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by T4kbaba(m): 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Tiwa is ugly
Chidinma is now a tailor

I don't hear English.
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by PheelzAlmighty: 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
Oshe nuclear reactor grin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by lekkan(m): 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
I cant forgive you because you haven't offended me to be sincere ,lion no dey concern imself with wetin sheep dey talk.
Even if i ran into them ,I wouldn't even know who they are

Subtle shade!

8 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by realstars: 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
Three things are involved, re orientetion, re-education, and re- direction.

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by Fragility6: 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
"....Lion no dey concern with wetin sheep dey talk". Diz one touch me

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by martowskin1(m): 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Tiwa is ugly
Chidinma is now a tailor

And u are now a noise maker on NL

14 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by ukaface(f): 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
I couldn't make out anything from what the OAPs are saying,just wasted data listening to them all over.

Women don't love themselves.....simple truth
But looking at it from a women hating perspective is kinda far,bring it down to ' human' we gat no love for the other,we seldom use bad mouth to bring down the other person,just to feel good about ourself.
Yemi ati tiwa Pele o.

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by frankmoney(m): 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido: I Feel Like Giving Money Today (pics) / Frank Edoho & Sandra Welcome 2nd Child In US / Reekado Banks: "My Father Warned Me Not To Leave Jesus Christ"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.