Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Barcanista Is Back - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Barcanista Is Back (2592 Views)

Barcanista! See This :) / Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcanista Is Back by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
Dear All,

For six days I have been on incommunicado, no thanks to a very bored moderator who double as a troll. I really missed this forum especially at a time like this when all hands should be on deck to ward off every form of propaganda against the amiable General (Buhari) from our brothers and sisters under the tattered umbrella of the People's Deceptive Party. I missed you all as a patriot and a progressive, need to say that I also missed some of our friends that sold their senses to TAN just to satisfy their stomach. I will do a great injustice to laBarca if I don't recognise his contribution on this forum. Permit me to congratulate the Presidential Candidate of the APC and Incoming President General Muhammadu Buhari, the Vice Presidential Candidate Professor Yemi Osinbajo, the Great Party All Progressive Congress, the supporters of APC and the entire Nigeria people for the successful convention held. Together we shall change Nigeria... God Bless The Progressives! God Bless Our Lost Brothers Under The Umbrella. God Bless General Muhammadu Buhari and the Nigeria People.

cc: Omenka, egift caseless NgeneUkwenu cleverly Obiagelli, Berem, Iligunboy, Donphilopus Keneking phockphockman (Phockery), Mogidi

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Is Back by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
Welcome back
Re: Barcanista Is Back by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
yemaldo:
Welcome back
Thank you brotherly! You are indeed a friend and a brother for this warm welcome.
Re: Barcanista Is Back by Claroo(m): 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
Welcome bk Bro

#GEJTILL2015 grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Is Back by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
Claroo:
Welcome bk Bro

#GEJTILL2015 grin

Flesh and Blood did not reveal the emboldened to you. GEJ's contract with Nigeria Terminates in 2015.

#GMB Till 2023
#I-Believe
Re: Barcanista Is Back by Brimmie(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
Welcome back bro. But you no tag your friend, FireFire? grin grin
Re: Barcanista Is Back by Sylvarresta(m): 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
Kabo, ekun oko Jonathan, Gmb campaign continue
victory ascerta
Re: Barcanista Is Back by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
Brimmie:
Welcome back bro. But you no tag your friend, FireFire? grin grin
Ah, na my Oga o. I forget. Oga Firefire, your brother and friend barcanista is back. cheesy cheesy

Brimmie thank you, how did I manage to forget to tag you? my bad!!!

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Is Back by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sylvarresta:
Kabo, ekun oko Jonathan, Gmb campaign continue
victory ascerta
By the grace of God we shall have course to smile in 2015
Re: Barcanista Is Back by ultraGM: 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
i was here
Re: Barcanista Is Back by Sylvarresta(m): 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
barcanista:
By the grace of God we shall have course to smile in 2015
I say a thunderous amen to that
Re: Barcanista Is Back by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
ultraGM:
i was here
"I Will Never Forget 1st January, 2012 - 18 Months had passed No Refinery <= ITS #NOsFRIGHTENINGsFRIDAY"

Nice Siggy
Re: Barcanista Is Back by micklplus(m): 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
Barcanista the Badoo! Welcome back .

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Is Back by datguru: 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mtcheew sad
Re: Barcanista Is Back by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
micklplus:
Barcanista the Badoo! Welcome back .
Thank you brother mi!

@ poster above me.. "Have you eaten?"

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Is Back by Firefire(m): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
barcanista:
Ah, na my Oga o. I forget. Oga Firefire, your brother and friend barcanista is back. cheesy cheesy

Brimmie thank you, how did I manage to forget to tag you? my bad!!!

Hi friend,

welcome back from your trip, how was the journey?

Thanks Brimmie for noticing, you are a great man.

laBarca, thanks also for deputizing in the absence of barcanista, you are wonderful. grin

2015 shall surely be a year of greater decision for Nigeria and Nigerians.

1. To hand over power to pool of well know criminals, gangsters and devils in angels clothing who will rule by proxy or

2. Allow light to prevail over darkness with a waiting time been over, because after hardship comes relief.

Only Time shall tell.

I wish you ALL Merry Christmas in Advance.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Is Back by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
Did you really have to create a thread for this?
Re: Barcanista Is Back by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
Firefire:

Hi friend,

welcome back from your trip, how was the journey?

Thanks Brimmie for noticing, you are a great man.

laBarca, thanks also for deputizing in the absence of barcanista, you are wonderful. grin

2015 shall surely be a year of greater decision for Nigeria and Nigerians.

1. To hand over power to pool of well know criminals, gangsters and devils in angels clothing who will rule by proxy or

2. Allow light to prevail over darkness with a waiting time been over, because after hardship comes relief.

Only Time shall tell.

I wish you ALL Merry Christmas in Advance.
Thanks oga mi... laBarca really tried, grin grin. Next year we shall have cause to celebrate a new Nigeria under the leadership of a New Ruling Party and New President Buhari. Together we shall make it!!!

Merry Christmas in advance
Re: Barcanista Is Back by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
firstEVA:
Yes ma, I have lots of friends and ogas here that I have missed

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Is Back by GogetterMD(m): 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
Welcome back aare ona kankafo of Nairaland. We sure missed you. Doyin Okupe and Olisa Metuh have been going bonkers and are near absolute insanity now o. How can we alleviate their symptoms?

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Is Back by libertyfather(m): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
barcanista:
Dear All,

For six days I have been on incommunicado, no thanks to a very bored moderator who double as a troll. I really missed this forum especially at a time like this when all hands should be on deck to ward off every form of propaganda against the amiable General (Buhari) from our brothers and sisters under the tattered umbrella of the People's Deceptive Party. I missed you all as a patriot and a progressive, need to say that I also missed some of our friends that sold their senses to TAN just to satisfy their stomach. I will do a great injustice to laBarca if I don't recognise his contribution on this forum. Permit me to congratulate the Presidential Candidate of the APC and Incoming President General Muhammadu Buhari, the Vice Presidential Candidate Professor Yemi Osinbajo, the Great Party All Progressive Congress, the supporters of APC and the entire Nigeria people for the successful convention held. Together we shall change Nigeria... God Bless The Progressives! God Bless Our Lost Brothers Under The Umbrella. God Bless General Muhammadu Buhari and the Nigeria People.

cc: Omenka, egift caseless NgeneUkwenu cleverly Obiagelli, Berem, Iligunboy, Donphilopus Keneking phockphockman (Phockery), Mogidi

How come ur being welcome back on the forum like Jagaban? anyway I've been looking out for ur post lately....welcome back

Sai Buhari
Re: Barcanista Is Back by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
GogetterMD:
Welcome back aare ona kankafo of Nairaland. We sure missed you. Doyin Okupe and Olisa Metuh have been going bonkers and are near absolute insanity now o. How can we alleviate their symptoms?
They were the first victims of stomach infrastructure. Okupe has been in government since 1999 when Obj took Power as a Special Assistant on Public Affairs to President Obasanjo, he was thrown out of the arena by Yaradua only to be recalled by the Clueless government of Jonathan. The dolt knows that from May 29, he will be fired and be made to cough-out every penny he made illegitimately while in government since 1999. Hence, he is trying to deify Jonathan just to see if that will help him. In short, he has gone senile. Mind you, he is a self-professed bastard.

Abati Reuben since tasting from the national cake, he has vowed not to return to his root. He has a mission to smear Muhammadu Buhari which he started in April 2011, but he fears that a Buhari government will not tolerate Journalistic impunity, in fact, all laws in that regards will be brought to the fore. He will never make it except through blackmail, hence, he is putting his best effort to see if he can stop the change tsunami of Buhari. Unfortunate for him, he is a goner in the scheme of things. Both of them belong to the evil side of Nigeria's history, their exit shall be celebrated
Re: Barcanista Is Back by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
libertyfather:

How come ur being welcome back on the forum like Jagaban? anyway I've been looking out for ur post lately....welcome back

Sai Buhari
My Oga you won't believe how special I feel chatting with you all that are the real agents of Change. I feel happy knowing that people like you and others are determined to send Mr. Jonathan and his Husband PEJ packing

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Is Back by Mogidi: 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
barcanista:
Dear All,

Welcome back and hopefully you've worked on your temperament whilst away.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Is Back by omenka(m): 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
Long live our valiant Comrade!!

Long live APC.

Long live Nairaland.

DTF&F of all the "bored mods" on Nairaland!!

Welcome back brother.

Will send you a mail later.
Re: Barcanista Is Back by omenka(m): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mogidi:

Tell the anti progressive mods to work on their temperament and not the op.
Re: Barcanista Is Back by omenka(m): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
barcanista:
My Oga you won't believe how special I feel chatting with you all that are the real agents of Change. I feel happy knowing that people like you and others are determined to send Mr. Jonathan and his Husband PEJ packing
lipsrsealed. grin

#Wikileaks toh badt! grin
Re: Barcanista Is Back by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
omenka:
Long live our valiant Comrade!!

Long live APC.

Long live Nairaland.

DTF&F of all the "bored mods" on Nairaland!!

Welcome back brother.

Will send you a mail later.
Thank you my able leader and boss. I patiently wait for your mail. What of Obiagelli?
Re: Barcanista Is Back by omenka(m): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
firstEVA:
Did you really have to open the thread or post a comment
Re: Barcanista Is Back by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
omenka:
lipsrsealed. grin

#Wikileaks toh badt! grin
Very Very bad! PEJ even look more competent than the President cheesy cheesy
Re: Barcanista Is Back by omenka(m): 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
barcanista:
Thank you my able leader and boss. I patiently wait for your mail. What of Obiagelli?
Not sure what's up with her. Might be serving a jail term as well. The campaign to silence us has taken a very dramatic turn. One could even get banned calling "someone" whose clueless clueless.
Re: Barcanista Is Back by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mogidi:

Mogidi thank you, at least you can be civil and brotherly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fear of being hurt and embarrassed. Advise needed please :( / Showpiece Or Masterpiece (which Are You?) / How To Confirm If Your Motor Insurance Policy Is Genuine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.