Stats: 3,153,578 members, 7,820,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Use This To Reduce High Blood Pressure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Use This To Reduce High Blood Pressure (588 Views)

My Wife And Hypertension /high Blood Pressure (advice) / Energy Drinks Cause High Blood Pressure, Doctor Warns / Natural Ways Of Reducing High Blood Pressure. (2) (3) (4)

Use This To Reduce High Blood Pressure by tocheli(f): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
I went to the doctor last week, just to do a bit of checkup. I checked my blood pressure and it was 100 over 60 which the doc told me was good, he said its because I exercise regularly (meanwhile the guy keep staring at me each time I go there, he sef shock at the weight loss, lol!), that's why it has remained so. I have maintained that rate for over 6 months now. I like to check, not that I am prone to a high blood pressure, I just want to feel safe. While pregnant, my bp was always around 120 over 80. I lost my brother due to renal failure, I'm just playing it safe.

There are many ways one can use to reduce a high blood pressure without drugs. Regular exercise is one of them. Please take out time to workout at least 15 mins a day, you'll feel fantastic! Exercise is for everyone, not just people trying to lose weight, even kids need it.

Talk to your doctor, let him/her check you and let you know what your ideal pressure should be. Stay safe and stay happy.
Love ya and God bless! pls visit my weight loss and wellness blog here: http://www.theshapecube..com
Cheliz.

Iaso Tea In The House.... Pls Call 08034308587. / 5 Digital Health Trends To Watch In 2015 / Prostrate Gland Enlargement=prevention And Remedy.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7