Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Mode 9 Beats Rugged Man Black N Blue Last Nite! Next Bout!?! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mode 9 Beats Rugged Man Black N Blue Last Nite! Next Bout!?! (3040 Views)

RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna / Naeto C ,mode 9, Rugged Man ,free Style Your View / Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mode 9 Beats Rugged Man Black N Blue Last Nite! Next Bout!?! by hypeman2(m): 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2008
ON HNIC SHOW RAYPOWER SATURDAY NITE WAS A BLAST PROGRAM, HE REELED OUT TRACKS BACK TO BACK, MODO vs RUGGED TYPE THROW DOWN, SH%# WAS LIKE TILTIN TO ONE END, U KNOW WHO COMES OUT CLEAN, YEP MODE DID!
Re: Mode 9 Beats Rugged Man Black N Blue Last Nite! Next Bout!?! by lalaboi(m): 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2008
i miss that HNIC show.! i used to be a regular listener!

tut tut. pity,
Re: Mode 9 Beats Rugged Man Black N Blue Last Nite! Next Bout!?! by darequam(m): 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2008
@poster
omode
Re: Mode 9 Beats Rugged Man Black N Blue Last Nite! Next Bout!?! by ajayi1(m): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2008
hissssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Mode 9 Beats Rugged Man Black N Blue Last Nite! Next Bout!?! by javalove(m): 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2008
mode all d way
Re: Mode 9 Beats Rugged Man Black N Blue Last Nite! Next Bout!?! by smurf1(f): 12:29am On Dec 09, 2008
Just started listening to Mode 9, so i think i'll pick him in this bout< grin grin grin grin
Re: Mode 9 Beats Rugged Man Black N Blue Last Nite! Next Bout!?! by stkris(m): 2:46am On Dec 09, 2008
ok. . now i'm officially sick of seeing mode9 vs. ruggedman threads angry
Re: Mode 9 Beats Rugged Man Black N Blue Last Nite! Next Bout!?! by smurf1(f): 3:49am On Dec 09, 2008
Was thinking it was just me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Mode 9 Beats Rugged Man Black N Blue Last Nite! Next Bout!?! by khanye(m): 10:24am On Dec 09, 2008
dude, i missed and i'm mad at maself for not listening to HINC DOC GEE's Prog. on Raypower did'nt know my man Mode (D Octopus) was coming.

The Dude Got lyrics!

Tell that rugged dude to stop wear his head warmer in the blazing sun!

Ton Tirin in Fashion!!!

WORD!!!!
Re: Mode 9 Beats Rugged Man Black N Blue Last Nite! Next Bout!?! by tosinadeda: 10:41am On Dec 09, 2008
that show makes me sleep in church jare grin
had to quit listening to it grin
Re: Mode 9 Beats Rugged Man Black N Blue Last Nite! Next Bout!?! by timmfikk(m): 10:42am On Dec 09, 2008
Tell that rugged dude to stop wear his head warmer in the blazing sun!

Ton Tirin in Fashion!!!

WORD!!!!

Oh why nahh, are u bulling the dude tongue tongue
Re: Mode 9 Beats Rugged Man Black N Blue Last Nite! Next Bout!?! by timmfikk(m): 10:43am On Dec 09, 2008
tosinadeda:

that show makes me sleep in church jare grin
had to quit listening to it grin

What a way of lying, u always dont like a show which never support rugged as the main man, uhg uhg, hisss lipsrsealed
Re: Mode 9 Beats Rugged Man Black N Blue Last Nite! Next Bout!?! by khanye(m): 10:51am On Dec 09, 2008
haba tosin, the show is a Hip Pop show, for real hip pop lovers and good Emcees not people who speak for mechanics and shoe makers!!!
Re: Mode 9 Beats Rugged Man Black N Blue Last Nite! Next Bout!?! by timmfikk(m): 11:01am On Dec 09, 2008
khanye:

haba tosin, the show is a Hip Pop show, for real hip pop lovers and good Emcees not people who speak for mechanics and shoe makers!!!

Ur right bro, i think i was watching a show the other time, it must be Hip on T.V and the mode 9 hearing party of his upcoming album(now out i guess) it was a bam things,  and at the end mode 9 was asked we did not see rugged ur friend, he said i invited every naija rap artist, i sent him a text as well personally,  3 days later rugged was asked mode did a show last 3 days and he got u invited why don't u showed up, he first laff,  for laffing i knew a lie will come after that,  he said NO he never got any text,  mumu mechanic and shoe makers speaker whom is he doing,  Mode 9 is his father even his mate they both arrive from same group free style better him all the way,  i remember DA-NATIVES of those dey free will always be rapping like , yummy mehn, shoe maker speaker go dey shook head,  grin grin grin.

I think he's got to be humble,  ma advice to him ooo accept defeat and learn how to do play your game with co leaders, chikena lipsrsealed
Re: Mode 9 Beats Rugged Man Black N Blue Last Nite! Next Bout!?! by khanye(m): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2008
Mode is teaching the dude how the game is been run, not just rapping with some local lang. and be telling be you are a good Emcee. i will pick Nigga Raw even before him. His wack from head to Toe grin
Re: Mode 9 Beats Rugged Man Black N Blue Last Nite! Next Bout!?! by timmfikk(m): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2008
khanye:

Mode is teaching the dude how the game is been run, not just rapping with some local lang. and be telling be you are a good Emcee. i will pick Nigga Raw even before him. His wack from head to Toe grin

Oh jesus am eating pepper soup oo dont let me die here grin grin grin grin
Re: Mode 9 Beats Rugged Man Black N Blue Last Nite! Next Bout!?! by khanye(m): 11:51am On Dec 09, 2008
ajayi, i'm not dissing anybody, i'm just trying to let him know he's wack. He think he got the game but no, he's got nothing but wack and nursery ryhmes of his. Why i'm i not saying things at M.I, OD, Terry, Gino. All of them are tigth rappers. I dont like someone who does'nt know anything about Hip Pop to start saying rubbish and telling me his Rapping. He did this to Eedris, Maintain and Rasqie also. His he angry?

Word!!!!!
Re: Mode 9 Beats Rugged Man Black N Blue Last Nite! Next Bout!?! by tosinadeda: 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2008
timmfikk:

What a way of lying, u always don't like a show which never support rugged as the main man, uhg uhg, hisss lipsrsealed

try dey use common sense talk abeg undecided

khanye:

that show is addictive u know!!!
i always wanna listen to the new top hip hop songs by 1am
and offcourse listen to other jamz till like 3 - 4
and av to leave for church @ 7am

sumtimes i find maself sleeping in church embarassed
cos i stay awake so late
Re: Mode 9 Beats Rugged Man Black N Blue Last Nite! Next Bout!?! by khanye(m): 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2008
ok ooooo, i understand you.
Re: Mode 9 Beats Rugged Man Black N Blue Last Nite! Next Bout!?! by ajayi1(m): 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2008
khanye:

ajayi, i'm not dissing anybody, i'm just trying to let him know he's wack. He think he got the game but no, he's got nothing but wack and nursery ryhmes of his. Why i'm i not saying things at M.I, OD, Terry, Gino. All of them are tigth rappers. I don't like someone who does'nt know anything about Hip Pop to start saying rubbish and telling me his Rapping. He did this to Eedris, Maintain and Rasqie also. His he angry?

Word!!!!!

cheesy i understand you.
Re: Mode 9 Beats Rugged Man Black N Blue Last Nite! Next Bout!?! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2008
Mode is too big for dis dude man.

Boys dey spit,Boys dey vomit,
Boy are sick,Boys are not smilling,
We no well oooh.

Swatroot,Barbados are tight rappers hello,
U rap 4 mechanic and rapping u panic,
leave u all depressed damm it,Am so nice,
i expose u,now ur cover's compromise,
shame on you,now put ur head warmer over ur eye,
take it off,ehen,Modenine is with the prize,

Am bigger than u lyrically,forget about size,
Heard your 3rd album is gonna b ur last byebye,
Hustle to sell it to shoemakers dem no buy,
Waka waka waka was a track that nobody felt,
OJB Rap better than you u need help,
I know ur secret but i won't hit below the belt.

Hum,did i hear a sign of relief,too easy thought someone was nicer with the beef,
Am the rap Putionist,knock the black out of the thieves,
u ain't banging,u are a fire cracker,
am the shit man and u'r the shit parker,
Rasquie was wack but ur new shit is wacker,
Amma rhyme with dat Ass u're a bombaclud,
Head warmer in the sun,what are u.

To be contd.
Re: Mode 9 Beats Rugged Man Black N Blue Last Nite! Next Bout!?! by cabali(m): 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2008
Enough of this mode vs rugged thingy already  angry
Re: Mode 9 Beats Rugged Man Black N Blue Last Nite! Next Bout!?! by tosinadeda: 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2008
Y dat one dey post lyrics?
We tel u say we no hear the lyrics
Re: Mode 9 Beats Rugged Man Black N Blue Last Nite! Next Bout!?! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2008
I think say ur cousin neva c am buy 4 oshodi.
Re: Mode 9 Beats Rugged Man Black N Blue Last Nite! Next Bout!?! by cabali(m): 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2008
lol!!!
Re: Mode 9 Beats Rugged Man Black N Blue Last Nite! Next Bout!?! by CGutta(m): 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2008
tosinadeda:

i always want to listen to the new top hip hop songs by 1am

because i stay awake so late

Nice one. . . 4 a sec, I's bout 2 say. . . grin

2bad we aint got da hook up hurr. . .
Re: Mode 9 Beats Rugged Man Black N Blue Last Nite! Next Bout!?! by timmfikk(m): 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2008
tosinadeda:

i always want to listen to the new top hip hop songs by 1am

because i stay awake so late

Thanks ooo Guest lecturer tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Mode 9 Beats Rugged Man Black N Blue Last Nite! Next Bout!?! by tosinadeda: 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2008
u dey crase tongue
Re: Mode 9 Beats Rugged Man Black N Blue Last Nite! Next Bout!?! by osasp(m): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2008
but na wa o
dis mode 9 nd rugged thread just dey up nd about

@ d bobos- good day yall (tosin nd all)
Re: Mode 9 Beats Rugged Man Black N Blue Last Nite! Next Bout!?! by skingo(m): 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2008
industry dey ignore mode, ids online dey praise am. what loser.
Re: Mode 9 Beats Rugged Man Black N Blue Last Nite! Next Bout!?! by javalove(m): 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2008
skingo:

industry dey ignore mode, ids online dey praise am. what loser.

who makes the inducty? who makes d pple online? arent u supposed to be dead u fool?
Re: Mode 9 Beats Rugged Man Black N Blue Last Nite! Next Bout!?! by timmfikk(m): 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2008
tosinadeda:

u dey crase tongue

Wetin, dey nah---ughu lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue :Pgh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mad Melon & Mountain Black (danfo Driver) - Where Are They? / Who Is The Best Musician Of All Time In Nigeria? / Purchase Your Tracks Today Voice Tag Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.