Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

How Heavy Is A Glass Of Water? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Heavy Is A Glass Of Water? (340 Views)

Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo / Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids / Drink A Glass Of Water Every Morning When You Wake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Heavy Is A Glass Of Water? by samcinty: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
HOW HEAVY IS A GLASS OF WATER?
A lecturer was giving a lectures to his student on a stress management, he raise a class of water and asked the class "How heavy do u think this glass of water is?"
the student said ranged from20g to 500g.
it doesnt matter on d absolute weight said the lecturer, it depends on ao long u hold it.
if i hold it for a minute is ok
if i hold it for an hour,i will hv ache in my arm.
if i hold it for a day u will hv to call ambulance.
it is the exact weight bt the long i hold on it the heavier it becomes
"if we carry our burdens all the time sooner or later we will not b able to carry on, the burden becoming increasingly heavier.
What you hv to do is to put the glass down rest for a while before holding it up again.
we hv to put d burden down periodically so dat we can b refreshed and we are able to carry on.
so before u return home from work today, put the burden of work down dont carry it home u can carry it tomorrow. whatever the burden you are having now on ur shoulder let it down for a moment pick it up later wen u hv rested ,rest n relax life is short enjoy it!!!
the best thing dat u can do is to let down completely at feet of Jesus let him help "cast thy burden upon the LORD and he will sustain thee he shall never suffer the righteous to b move.Ps 55:22

(1) (Reply)

Ghost Of Apc’s “CHANGE” Hunts President Jonathan / Bomb Blast Rocks Bauchi Central Market? / Make A Christmas Wish !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.