Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Who Is To Blame.....is It The Husband Or Wife?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Who Is To Blame.....is It The Husband Or Wife?? (1017 Views)

Infertility: Who Is To Blame? / Latest Ebola News: Big Pharma To Blame For Lack Of Ebola Vaccine? / Men 'to Blame For The Menopause' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is To Blame.....is It The Husband Or Wife?? by peculiarabacus(m): 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
Like I do say::::::::::I don't really know why women are blame for a baby's gender

SCIENTIFICALLy::::::::::for a baby to exist their must be *******between the husband and wife which means they are both involve in the making of the child

The wife possess XXchromosomes....while the husband possess XYchromosomes...both of them must donate either of the two....whichever one the wife donate is still X while the husband can donate either X or Y.......if the wife donate either of the X and the husband donate X too the gender will be a female but if the wife donate X and the husband donate Y its give a male child

So why do we still blame woman for the gender of the child?
Re: Who Is To Blame.....is It The Husband Or Wife?? by lafflaff123(m): 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
Bros. In Africa, and its not our fault, women take the blame for everything and we men take the Glory for everything. One day it will be the women's turn to take the glory, and we men to take the blame.

But that day is not now.

The child is a female? na the woman fault.

The child turn Ashawo?na the woman fault.

The boy turn ARMU Robber?of course na she cause am.

Food get too much salt? na she nau.

ARMU Robbers come rob us? na she cause am because she dey display her gold everywhere for neck.

If the pikin dey Nairaland dey browse? I swear na the mama cause am.

If we Cheat? na she cause am with her nagging so we find peace go outside.

Bros. Women dey faulty for everything their hands touch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is To Blame.....is It The Husband Or Wife?? by Mprex(f): 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mama told me there was a way to determine the sex of a child through some very feminine calculations.

But african men have a knack for blaming their woes on the women so its nothing new
Re: Who Is To Blame.....is It The Husband Or Wife?? by mimiejacobz(f): 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
It's d Normal African mentality my dear,I know of a man who divorced his wife to marry anoda lady because hez wife gave birth to 3 gals n wen the new wife gave birth,she gave birth to a gal as well,I think d men are to be blamed but the both of them are to back it up with prayers
Re: Who Is To Blame.....is It The Husband Or Wife?? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
african men blaming everything on women even before the garden of eden was created grin
Re: Who Is To Blame.....is It The Husband Or Wife?? by lillyjane(f): 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
This is one African or should i say Nigerian tradition that has come to stay. Men blaming women for all their faults.

For health and wellness, natural home remedies and beaut tips, visit www..com
Re: Who Is To Blame.....is It The Husband Or Wife?? by smokescreen4: 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
lafflaff123:
Bros. In Africa, and its not our fault, women take the blame for everything and we men take the Glory for everything. One day it will be the women's turn to take the glory, and we men to take the blame.

But that day is not now.

The child is a female? na the woman fault.

The child turn Ashawo?na the woman fault.

The boy turn ARMU Robber?of course na she cause am.

Food get too much salt? na she nau.

ARMU Robbers come rob us? na she cause am because she dey display her gold everywhere for neck.

If the pikin dey Nairaland dey browse? I swear na the mama cause am.

If we Cheat? na she cause am with her nagging so we find peace go outside.

Bros. Women dey faulty for everything their hands touch.

lol soo sad, it sucks to be a woman who in Africa naija especially.
Re: Who Is To Blame.....is It The Husband Or Wife?? by Lisaflex(f): 2:37am On Dec 20, 2014
D women r blamed due 2 ignorance...Hopefully ur post will enlighten a gd no of ppl
Re: Who Is To Blame.....is It The Husband Or Wife?? by Lisaflex(f): 2:48am On Dec 20, 2014
D women r blamed due 2 ignorance... Hopefully ur post will enlighten a gd no of ppl n effect change a step at a tym
Re: Who Is To Blame.....is It The Husband Or Wife?? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
This is the type of backwards mentality that has crippled the country, why should anyone be blamed at all? A child is a child for goodness sake ughhh!! angry
Re: Who Is To Blame.....is It The Husband Or Wife?? by Prouddad38(m): 10:35am On Jan 10, 2015
This is the type of backwards mentality that has crippled the country, why should anyone be blamed at all? A child is a child for goodness sake ughhh!! angry

I think we shouldn't blame anyone. As per the gender of children, men decides that when it comes to the genealogical makeup of the child.

Make una leave our women jare. Come see how women dey hussle for market places so husbds nd kids go chop, she go stil come, enter kitchen for midnight. how many men go do am?

women deserve praise.

(1) (Reply)

WTF / World’s Heaviest 10-year-old Who Eats 5meals A Day & Can’t Walk, Put On A Crash / The Bed Rock Of Modern Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.