Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,435 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:54 PM

Dream House Dream Kitchen And Wardrobes - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dream House Dream Kitchen And Wardrobes (1102 Views)

Dream House Dream Kitchen / Cost Of Fitted Kitchen And Wardrobes / How Much Will You Pay For Your Dream Kitchen In Your Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream House Dream Kitchen And Wardrobes by fuludu: 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
superb quality kitchen and wardrobe units for interior projects.
We can be reached on 08067879147 or send e mail to datfaxxe@yahoo.com
Re: Dream House Dream Kitchen And Wardrobes by mufutau55(m): 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
fuludu:
superb quality kitchen and wardrobe units for interior projects.
We can be reached on 08067879147 or send e mail to datfaxxe@yahoo.com

Post the pics of your past works.

Hajji M.
Re: Dream House Dream Kitchen And Wardrobes by fuludu: 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
@ hajji m we do appreciate your interest . Please if you can kindly send us your e ma7l address our past projects works will be forwarded to ur inbox
Thank you
Re: Dream House Dream Kitchen And Wardrobes by mufutau55(m): 12:28am On Dec 20, 2014
fuludu:
@ hajji m we do appreciate your interest . Please if you can kindly send us your e ma7l address our past projects works will be forwarded to ur inbox.
Thank you

Sure. Sent. Thanks.
Re: Dream House Dream Kitchen And Wardrobes by nicki1991(m): 11:17pm On May 28, 2019
ugh, I'm dreaming about at least small apartment, where I could simply live alone...
Re: Dream House Dream Kitchen And Wardrobes by larrydan: 7:40am On May 29, 2019
nicki1991:
ugh, I'm dreaming about at least small apartment, where I could simply live alone...
yeah, really, sometimes it's really enough for you to live in a single room apartment... With awesome kitchen, where you will always find some foooood ))
Re: Dream House Dream Kitchen And Wardrobes by larrydan: 7:59am On May 29, 2019
Oh, I dream of a studio apartment, which I will have to get soon wink By the way, congratulate me, I realized the dream by myself. I recently bought an apartment in a new building from the company http://parc-clematis.com and next summer I will be able to move into my own apartment. So I will make a chic repair, or I do not even need to do it, if the company will make a good repair from the very beginning. Anyway, I'll get what I've always wanted!

(1) (Reply)

Aluminium Windows And Door Fitting For Your Building Project / Get A Plot Of Land At Lekki View Estate Extension with C of O For N1.5m ONLY. / 2bedroom Flat For Sale In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.