Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please (2734 Views)

What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry / Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit / Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by GNature(m): 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2006
When I'm hungry, I usually think of what to wear to work tomorrow (if the ff day is a work day). Otherwise, I
think of solving the world's problems.
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by ladykool(f): 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2006
haha G Nature u r funny but i think that will make u more hungry than ever
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by ladex142(m): 7:47am On Sep 24, 2006
I find something to eat, and lord knows if am at home, I'll go straight into the kitchen and cook me some god damn lovely tasting food, la hoooa!  smiley. And if you must know, i cook better when am hungry  kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by dolliepie(f): 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2006
cook wetin,i find smth to eat. anything.
its just 6;30 in d morn,im eatn garri with fried meat cos i was starving when i came in.
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2007
i suck my boyfriend's di*k first, just kidding. i think about what food will make me happy after which i cook or order it
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by Fileki(f): 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2008
i eat, bt if dre's no food available, i simply avoid talking wt ple cos i cld b touchy
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by snazzydawn(f): 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2008
very simple. I will watch TV if there is light, if not, I lie down and sleep.
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by TOYOSI20(f): 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2008
I find some thing light to snack on if its too late to prepare anything.
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2008
I eat the things I would never dream of eating like Quaker oats and corn flakes. They never run out in my house. Corn flakes would be eaten raw, not with milk . Can't really stand liquid milk, must be in powdered form sad
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by rume(m): 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2008
if I feel hungry then I'd try to deceive myself, I'd say 'hold on some more,can make it till tomorrow without food' My stomach is revolting now.
lol cheesy
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by mafolayomi(f): 2:44pm On Feb 29, 2008
Na waooooo some pple said they will go and sleep if they are hungry (ebi kii panu ki oro mii wo ooooooo ) if you are hungry how will the sleep come now?
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by Nwaka77: 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2008
I get something to eat
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by TOYOSI20(f): 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2008
mafolayomi:

Na waooooo some people said they will go and sleep if they are hungry (ebi kii panu ki oro mii wo ooooooo ) if you are hungry how will the sleep come now?

Lol , . . . . . . . . grin
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by Pepeye(f): 10:42am On Mar 04, 2008
mafolayomi:

Na waooooo some people said they will go and sleep if they are hungry (ebi kii panu ki oro mii wo ooooooo ) if you are hungry how will the sleep come now?

abi
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by tRoOE(f): 4:59am On Mar 05, 2008
Go to sleep or have a bowl of cereal(that is if i have some milk) and sometimes i order from online
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by tempestous: 5:20am On Mar 05, 2008
!post
i drink a glass of water, that curbs the hunger for a while. . .then later, if am still hungry, i look for fruits to eat
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by knotty(m): 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2008
when i am hungry i start to play ten-ten.
in fact, i am playing ten-ten now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Call These In Your Language? / How To Make Nigerian Cheese!! / Jumbo Tomato Mix From The Makers Of Gino Launches In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.