Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Have You Seen Or Used This Before? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Seen Or Used This Before? (707 Views)

Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? / Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? / Ever Used This Kind Of Pressing Iron? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen Or Used This Before? by Mamaflex(f): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
If you have used this before tell us the bad experience you had with it. grin

Re: Have You Seen Or Used This Before? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
remembering my boarding school days

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Or Used This Before? by nero2face: 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
nawao....i use am burn burn my school uniform for JSS na... ;Dnawao....i use am burn burn my school uniform for JSS na...
Re: Have You Seen Or Used This Before? by chibanj(m): 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
Op are u high? Dat stuff is still used by some tailors today
Re: Have You Seen Or Used This Before? by Caracta(f): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
I was using it one lovely day and two pieces of very hot red charcoal fell out and burnt my arm. I still bear the scar. Up till now, I still can't find my way around a coal iron.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Or Used This Before? by Mamaflex(f): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
chibanj:
Op are u high? Dat stuff is still used by some tailors today
I think you are the one high here. Where did I say its no longer in use? Go and read the post over and over again until you get it. It seems you have problem with comprehension. Caracta and the rest understood my post. undecided

Mind you, some folks have not seen it before.
Re: Have You Seen Or Used This Before? by Mamaflex(f): 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
Caracta:
I was using it one lovely day and two pieces of very hot red charcoal fell out and burnt my arm. I still bear the scar. Up till now, I still can't find my way around a coal iron.
oh uh! Sorry about that grin . Had similar experience. I was pressing my uniform, the lock got opened by itself, i didn't know and it almost pour on my foot when I raised it.
Re: Have You Seen Or Used This Before? by Emmyk(m): 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
The memory's fading.

(1) (Reply)

Guess What Google And Yahoo Thinks About Jonathan!!!! / Nairaland Is Now 1.3millions Members - Share Your Experience about NL here! / Facebook official website Is Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.