Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage (23156 Views)

Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday / Victor Osuagwu And Family(pictures) / Emaka Ike And His Family [Pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by SPINA101(m): 6:55am On Dec 20, 2014
Happy family
Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by Uniquexty(f): 6:56am On Dec 20, 2014
Just didn't know why I was smiling
Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 20, 2014
cut their hair na
Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by lockupman(m): 7:03am On Dec 20, 2014
Lovely family. I am happy couples staying married. Yes, it's never rosy but their resolve to stick together and work it out makes me more than happy. I wish them more years of HML. In fact, I will see their 66 years marriage anniversary grin
Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by lockupman(m): 7:21am On Dec 20, 2014
I'm sure you have a cute guy as a bf already. Pray he pops the question asap. *winks*

kennygee:
Beautiful family, cute kids. That is why I'm praying that God gives me a cute husband.
Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by naijaspeak(m): 7:30am On Dec 20, 2014
Dele Momodu has a giant size thick lips. His lips is as big as that of Dankwambo of Gombe state.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by philips70(m): 7:30am On Dec 20, 2014
Isiterere:
cute family. Dele Momodu is an icon of his own. I love reading his pendulum.
Happy anniversary.

A journey of one thousand miles begin with a step. I hope lalasticlala will take a cue from this man.

ALL IZZ WELL

Just read this morning tonic and as usual on point. We need more men with his courage and wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by alsudaes1(m): 7:37am On Dec 20, 2014
icebebe:
Mehn dat guy is fat!
wonder how many KG that cheek of his would weigh

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by Chanchit: 8:02am On Dec 20, 2014
This God is great, He gave Ajimobi 4 girls and gave Momodu 4 boys, I prefer the Bafana Bafana sha.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by happyzed0(f): 8:03am On Dec 20, 2014
Nice family I can't wait 2 marry n ve. Family
Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by Beennkumar(m): 8:42am On Dec 20, 2014
That kid that's taking over his Dad though. lipsrsealed

Lovely family!
Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by sammyemmy01: 9:14am On Dec 20, 2014
Discover how people are already making money daily with this system, visit: WWW.PAYZAWEALTHSOLUTION..COM
Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by lastpage: 9:29am On Dec 20, 2014
Congrats on your wedding anniversary.

But why do Nigerians mistake this UNHEALTHY FAT .....for WEALTH?
If FaceBook or Microsoft owners (or even our won Dangotte) decide to equate their wealth to "FATNESS", l bet you would need a forklift to move them! shocked shocked shocked

Anyway, Dele Momodu for PRESIDENT! grin grin
He is still in the race o...... Buhari and Jonathan better watch out. undecided undecided lipsrsealed

Lastpage!
Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by Forwetinnah: 10:14am On Dec 20, 2014
The wife gene strong notu small...kids all look like her, well except the plump one
Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by emmasege: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2014
Happy is he who has his quiver (house) full of arrows (sons), he shall speak with his enemies at the gate.
Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by wtfCode: 11:13am On Dec 20, 2014
alexdellafonte:

He is chubby not FAT.
What's the difference.
Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by pring: 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
Damalex4luv:
God I beg you in your name! Let me too be celebrated in my life time, make me great beyond my utmost expectation and give me a lovely and wonderful family. Amen
You can be a partaker of this post by simply liking the comment in good faith.. Just 5 days to Xmas. May God surprise all Nairalanders before Xmas with all our heart desires.
its simple. You only need to work hard. Stop being brain washed by you pastor.
Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by Iytech(m): 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
Happy Family

From her appearance, his wife looks like a conservative type and not a publicity-inclined person like Dele.
Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
wtfCode:

What's the difference.

Google is your friend.
Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by wtfCode: 8:39am On Dec 22, 2014
alexdellafonte:

Google is your friend.
...and also ur friend.
Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
wtfCode:

...and also ur friend.

I sure know that.
Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by wtfCode: 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
alexdellafonte:

I sure know that.

so wtf?
Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
wtfCode:

so wtf?

So what's †̥H̲̣̣̣̥ǝ̥̥ quote all about huh?
Or are you high?
Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
Which kain bolo kids be this?
Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by eposho: 6:44am On Dec 24, 2014
icebebe:
Mehn dat guy is fat!
Must be fed on pork breakfast.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) / Tboss Dazzling In Pink Off Shoulder Outfit / Mercy Aigbe Addresses Her Birthday Dress Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.