Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) (23184 Views)

I Have A Calling To Be A Preacher Of God - Yul Edochie (video) / I’m Sweet In The Middle-evan Okoro Yells Partying With Yul Edochie,(video) / Yul Edochie’s Son, Star Dike Finally Visits Grandfather Pete Edochie [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by nlfpmod: 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJiT3aImfjM

Nollywood star actor, Yul Edochie, has revealed that "he has been called to become a minister of God" in a video he shared on his YouTube channel, Yul Edochie TV, on Monday.

“I have a calling to be a preacher of God, to be one of God’s minister (sic), to preach the word of God through words and actions".

“I’ve had this calling a long time ago – actually, many years ago. But, I’ve always felt maybe the time hadn’t come, the time wasn’t right. But now, it’s very strong. I feel the time has come.”

"God has blessed me in this life. By God’s grace, I’ve become one of the biggest, one of the most celebrated actors in the continent of Africa. God has taken me to a very high point in my career."

“I’m starting to realise God lifted me as an actor to where I am so that I can become one of his ministers".

Recall that Yul Edochie was recently involved in cheating and polygamy scandal.

9 Likes

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Corridon: 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
Really? So that you can anoint more women's pussy with your randy rod abi. This one haven't said anything on the allegation of claiming another man's baby as his own but he is here deceiving himself. This guy might be under a spell.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Zonefree(m): 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
Minister of Rod, he meant.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by eliyke(m): 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
No b president again?nd I been dey think say dis guy smart,op sef no go mk heaven,y u come dey remember us say na 2 wives e get

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Righteousness2(m): 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
That's great Mr. Yul. The office of a Minister of God is a great office. But you must need to put your house in order so the devil will not have legal right over you.

Make peace with GOD and your Orginal wife. The wife of your youth.
Do away with your concubine. She is not your wife. She is your Sin/Fornicating partner.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
“I’ve had this calling a long time ago – actually, many years ago.
But, I’ve always felt maybe the time hadn’t come, the time wasn’t right.
But now, it’s very strong. I feel the time has come.”
God can use anyone at anytime.

dam2000:
Better for you so u can Bleep all the ladies around u.
Na God go forgive you o.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
That's great Mr. Yul. The office of a Minister of God is a great office. But you must need to put your house in order so the devil will not have legal right over you.

Make peace with GOD and your Orginal wife. The wife of your youth.
Do away with your concubine. She is not your wife. She is your Sin Fornicating partner.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Dikonico(m): 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
This man has turned to a clown finally

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Firstcitizen: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by HeadNigga: 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
Time to cash out

9 Likes

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by SILVERLINES: 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
cheesy

Social media has forgotten this one and he coming back with full force

27 Likes

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by moscow007: 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
The righteousness of man is like a filthy rag before God.

In all of history (according to the Bible) God have never worked with a man the world deems perfect.

David was a womanizer...yet "he's the man after God's heart"

Yul if ur calling is full time ministry, then so shall it be, may God be with you.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by dam2000(m): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
Better for you so u can Bleep all the ladies around u.

4 Likes

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by DennisEche(m): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
smiley
He may not be far from the truth

1 Like

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
Cashrules9x:
God is Alive..
Forever and Ever.
Amen.

Meanwhile,
The church is marching on and the gates of hell shall not prevail.

JESUS IS LORD .
JESUS ROCKS..
JESUS SAVES.

Nairalanders.

Gospel Joke of the Week from the stable of dem [/color]..

After countless years of Jesus being in the spotlight,
The Devil had had enough.
He issued a challenge to Jesus; whoever writes the longest story on Microsoft Word wins.
Jesus accepts, and they get to it.
After hours and hours of frantic typing, there is suddenly a power cut.
The Devil is furious, whilst Jesus remains calm.
As soon as the power comes back, devil boots up his computer and has lost all his work,
before seeing Jesus calmly typing from where he left off.
Lucifer is not happy at all,
He was calling Jesus a cheat,
Then God intervenes, proclaiming Jesus the winner.

The moral of the story?
[color=#990000]JESUS SAVES!!

wink wink wink
(Only the wise will understand wink)

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Promismike(m): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Authoreety: 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
Yeye
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by gaby(m): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
Who be the papa of that cute lil boy?

First of all, go down low...go down low...
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by georgecso(m): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
grin grin grin angry grin angry grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
lets welcome to the pulpit,

Bishop Yul Edochie

General overser of Gods DOUBLE Gospel International.

5 Likes

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by NAVYdogg: 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
Which network God use call this one again? sad

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Patriotic9ja(m): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
Wahala. Always chasing clout

1 Like

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by fof1: 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJiT3aImfjM

Nollywood star actor, Yul Edochie, has revealed that "he has been called to become a minister of God" in a video he shared on his YouTube channel, Yul Edochie TV, on Monday.

“I have a calling to be a preacher of God, to be one of God’s minister (sic), to preach the word of God through words and actions".

“I’ve had this calling a long time ago – actually, many years ago. But, I’ve always felt maybe the time hadn’t come, the time wasn’t right. But now, it’s very strong. I feel the time has come.”

"God has blessed me in this life. By God’s grace, I’ve become one of the biggest, one of the most celebrated actors in the continent of Africa. God has taken me to a very high point in my career."

“I’m starting to realise God lifted me as an actor to where I am so that I can become one of his ministers".

Recall that Yul Edochie was recently involved in cheating and polygamy scandal.

You Should Shorop Joor...Minister of God abi Minister of Women?

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Emyogalanya: 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
Oya. Na pick the call. But put am for outspeaker

1 Like

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
cool story bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages / Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation / Empress Njama & Kids Mark Nigeria's 55th Independence Anniversary Wth Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.