Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Who Cares If I Sleep With 50 Men?-actress Stella Damasus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Cares If I Sleep With 50 Men?-actress Stella Damasus (926 Views)

Checkout Actress Stella Damasus At 22 / Star Actress Stella Damasus Flaunts Hot Cleavage In New Photo / Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Cares If I Sleep With 50 Men?-actress Stella Damasus by uwawealth1: 1:33am On Dec 20, 2014

There have been reports that delectable actress, Stella Damasus snatched Daniel Ademinokan from his pretty wife, Doris Simeon. But since then, the actress has kept a sealed lip over the allegations. She and Daniel have claimed what they have between them is strictly business. Both of them now live in the US and attend events together like lovers.

However, in a recent interview with Golden Icons, Stella, a mother of two, finally confirmed having an affair with Daniel, a respected filmmaker and director. She also spoke on how she moved on after the death of her first husband, Jaiye Aboderin about 10 years ago and the real reason her second marriage crashed. On tying the knot with Jaiye Aboderin at the age of 21, Stella said: “I always wanted to start early.

I always wanted to have children early. I wanted to have a marriage early. I wanted to grow with a family. I wanted to learn the inside of it, I didn’t want to wait and grow, and mature, and become big and famous then start to wonder ‘oh, will anyone marry me now’. “I didn’t want that to happen because at 16, I was already popular. I was making money, I was travelling.

- See more at: http://snipr.com/29jf2tl

http://snipr.com/29jf2tl
Re: Who Cares If I Sleep With 50 Men?-actress Stella Damasus by pyyxxaro: 4:55am On Dec 20, 2014
Who b dis again , when lie down for chair like who de wait fresh cucumber undecided

Mmttsshheeewww
Re: Who Cares If I Sleep With 50 Men?-actress Stella Damasus by qadeerkug(m): 6:14am On Dec 20, 2014
nobody cares even if u sleep wit 1000 mens"""dat 1 no put Sugar for moh tea oh kiss
Re: Who Cares If I Sleep With 50 Men?-actress Stella Damasus by Airforce1(m): 6:30am On Dec 20, 2014
you don give the husband you snatched juju chop

So even if u sleep with 100 men inside his bedroom, he no go talk

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Hunts For Female Banker Over Fraud / 'why I Boarded The Train With 'ordinary People' On March 2' - Mercy Johnson / Amber Rose Says She Wants Wiz Khalifa Back, That She's Unhappy Without Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.