Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight (61143 Views)

Poll: Does Omotola need to lose weight?

Yes: 51% (49 votes)
No: 48% (47 votes)
This poll has ended

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Omotola Jalade's Has The 5th Sexiest Accent In The World! / Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by lovemoi2(f): 6:39am On Oct 18, 2009
i am tired of how Nigerian women do not take care of their physical appearance, we leave ourselves, by the way the men also apply, but am talking about women now
what is wrong with having a facials to get rid of pimples, just spending 30mins once a week to steam the face can help remove pores and dirt
going to the gym or just doing 30mins cardio at home 3times a week can do alot,
I am not going to lie, Nigerian women are really beautiful, the only thing lacking is the zeal to make oneself attractive WITH a little effort
i dont care how beautiful your cloth looks or how much you spent, its notting if you cant take care of your body

Now about Omotola Jalade(NOT SURE ABT MY SPELLING), the excuse that most nigerian women use now is that just because you have children you should be fat and not care for yourselves again, that is complete crap angry, having children does'nt mean its the end of the world, u could still take 5mins out of you time daily to do a little cardio and not forgetting eating healthy

to be continued
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by kech(f): 7:26am On Oct 18, 2009
I'm so sick of hearing that too.  I usually get amused when people defend her and say she has a "nice sexy body"  because - in their own words - she has had 3 or 4 children and still looks like that.  grin grin grin Ok ooo, I'm not going  to talk about the people I know who have had 5-6 children and made it their point to stay very fit  grin grin. To be fair, I don't really blame them. The average Naija woman lets herself go and becomes fat after childbirth, so Omotola's situation is a case of the one-eyed man being king in the land of the blind.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by 2Legit2Qui: 7:32am On Oct 18, 2009
Then say it to her, why saying it to us?
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 7:56am On Oct 18, 2009
2Legit2Qui:

Then say it to her, why saying it to us?

100 years to come, she still wont be able to stand before omotola

BTW people that make this kind of noise, are the very obese ones undecided
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by SeanT21(f): 8:38am On Oct 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

~~LMAO~~

@topic

Go write a book or go and preach to the obese Nigerian women in the marketplace
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by lovemoi2(f): 10:13am On Oct 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

SeanT21:

~~LMAO~~

@topic

Go write a book or go and preach to the obese Nigerian women in the marketplace

you guyz are just examples of women in naija that thinks its ok to be ugly after being married
you are the reason why they say west Africans are ugly, when in reality its because they refuse to take care of themselves

now if the both of you are intelligent enough to read b/w the lines, you would know that i was not just  attacking Omotola
but the people that said its ok to be ugly just because one has a kid
its only in Africa that i know that when a woman reaches 40. people say she is old and shouldn't do anything anymore to herself example liz Benson, i saw a comment where someone said she is too old to go back to movies
my point is, all these misconception only happens because nigerian women have no time for themselves, thereby calling themselves old even before they reach 50
capice

but you wount understand would you now
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by lovemoi2(f): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2009
kech:

I'm so sick of hearing that too.  I usually get amused when people defend her and say she has a "nice sexy body"  because - in their own words - she has had 3 or 4 children and still looks like that.  grin grin grin Ok ooo, I'm not going  to talk about the people I know who have had 5-6 children and made it their point to stay very fit  grin grin. To be fair, I don't really blame them. The average Naija woman lets herself go and becomes fat after childbirth, so Omotola's situation is a case of the one-eyed man being king in the land of the blind.

i am glad someone actually see the point i am trying to make
apart from the fact that they dont care about their physical appearance, facially or bodywise
we forget about diabetes, HBP and other health problems we can get from not eating healthy or staying fit

the truth of the matter is that Nigerians just believe God will come from heaven and do a magical miracle, forgetting that God himself kept us on earth to be creative and use the natural resources he left on earth to our benefits
Thanks to God

I will give an example about something completely out of this topic to make my point

i have heard of Nigerians that say they dont believe in the existence of AIDS, one even said and i quote""do i look like someone that has AIDS'' now just look at how ignorant it sounds

we Nigerians do not care about the most little things and i think its really important we do
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 10:50am On Oct 18, 2009
lovemoi2:

you guyz are just examples of women in naija that thinks its ok to be ugly after being married
you are the reason why they say west Africans are ugly, when in reality its because they refuse to take care of themselves

now if the both of you are intelligent enough  to read b/w the lines, you would know that i was not just  attacking Omotola
but the people that said its ok to be ugly just because one has a kid
its only in Africa that i know that when a woman reaches 40. people say she is old and shouldn't do anything anymore to herself example liz Benson, i saw a comment where someone said she is too old to go back to movies
my point is, all these misconception only happens because nigerian women have no time for themselves, thereby calling themselves old even before they reach 50
capice

but you wount understand would you now

whats your point here? are you trying to tell us that BBW or better still curvy women or women on the big side should not be called 'beautiful'? does beauty only lie on slim women? im still trying to understand you, cos you are not making sense

if omotola is your definition of ugly, then you need to see a psychologist

if you have issues with these women because of their fame and popularity why not go tell them to their face, why are you telling us? na we do you?

women, alot of us are so filled with envy, let it all out, and dont worry, one day e go better for your side, and maybe then we go dey hear your name for media too

Even woman wey husband no give chop money never vex like this

3 Likes

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by sexyLeamon(f): 10:59am On Oct 18, 2009
@poster before you get carry away with the media stereotype idea of the perfect body, try to used your brain and think well before making such
comments. first of all omsexy body type need to be huge and build, if she try losing weight, she wouldn't look as good maybe she can lose 2, 5 kilos but more is not ideal for her. she is a woman with a big hips she is naturally sexy like that, just because everyone is losing weight, doesn't mean she should join the convoy.

1 Like

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 11:01am On Oct 18, 2009
lovemoi2:

i am glad someone actually see the point i am trying to make
apart from the fact that they dont care about their physical appearance, facially or bodywise
we forget about diabetes, HBP and other health problems [/b]we can get from not eating healthy or staying fit

the truth of the matter is that Nigerians just believe God will come from heaven and do a magical miracle, forgetting that God himself kept us on earth to be creative and use the natural resources he left on earth to our benefits
Thanks to God
[b]
I will give an example about something completely out of this topic to make my point

i have heard of Nigerians that say they dont believe in the existence of AIDS, one even said and i quote""do i look like someone that has AIDS'' now just look at how ignorant it sounds

we Nigerians do not care about the most little things and i think its really important we do

Now wait a minute, are you trying to tell me that you are yet to see them slim women or men suffering from all that? you dont see slim women with HBP,diabetes,athritis?

WTH, i mean WTF undecided
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MissyB1(m): 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2009
Poster . . . .Can I buy You a drink pleaseeeeeeeeee? kiss kiss

I just don't get why people make excuses for Omotola's weight.
I've seen Women with more Children looking BETTER.

She is a public figure and needs to keep fit - not only for fashion purpose
but for her own good.
She should shred those amala around her stomach. undecided
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2009
If Omotola wants to let herself go because she has kids, I recommend she becomes a tomato seller, not an actress. When you are a public figure there is no amount of excuse you can use for being fat.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MrCrackles(m): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2009
Poster. . . .
Hammer away the truth. . . .Thank you! wink
Fat sucks! angry
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by lovemoi2(f): 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

Poster. . . .
Hammer away the truth. . . .Thank you! wink
Fat sucks! angry

michelin89:

If Omotola wants to let herself go because she has kids, I recommend she becomes a tomato seller, not an actress. When you are a public figure there is no amount of excuse you can use for being fat.

i know oh, they are just angry cos they cant stand the truth, i never even said Omotola was ugly facially, was referring to her body angry and all the women that think its ok to be fat ehem obesed after giving birth
@michelin89 you are so right about what you said,the fact that Omotola is an actress who appears on TV and home videos means she has to be presentable for heaven sake for her fans
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by lovemoi2(f): 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2009
@Missy B

thanks for the drink in advance cheesy
by the way can you imagine some of them said i was jealous of Omotola cheesy cheesy cheesy
just because they all living in denial calling her omosexy, not that i have a problem with that if it was just her face they were referring too,

but we need to be realistic,  i have seen so many instances in nigerian movies where the main character is no where near attractive but you would see so many women saying she is the bomb

that is the hypocrisy making us backward, we accept everything mediocre, something that is completely nowhere near lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2009
@ Jenny

Maybe you should watch movies like Day Break and The Prostitute. Omotola was younger and slimmer and her figure was just lovely.

This one wey una dey say she get broad thighs na excuse. She can be slim if she wants but she needs to work hard and be constant.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2009
bla bla bla, what if her husband likes her that way?

WTH is public figure, if people were so concerned about their public figure, they wouldnt be embarassing themselves some times

im not a fan of her, but she is what i call curvy, and if she feels comfy like that,what exactly is your stress
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

WTH is public figure, if people were so concerned about their public figure, they wouldnt be embarassing themselves some times

im not a fan of her, but she is what i call curvy, and if she feels comfy like that,what exactly is your stress

You can be curvy and toned. Flabby curvy is not sexy. She may look good with her clothes on, but have you seen those scenes where she was in mini? lipsrsealed
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2009
poster by the way, what exactly is your definition of 'healthy'

explain
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2009
michelin89:

You can be curvy and toned. Flabby curvy is not sexy. She may look good with her clothes on, but have you seen those scenes where she was in mini? lipsrsealed

i have seen alot of her on shorts, and she is no way near flabby

Everybody must not be slim,now i know that one cant please the world, people fit talk, btu if i feel comfy with a curvy body, all that one wey una dey talk, na una sabi

abeg all you lepas make una comot for road
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2009
Time is a constraint in terms of keeping fit. The average Nigerian woman takes care of her kids/cooks/cleans/works. Now where is the time to work out? Anyhoo, Omotola is pretty fit compared to the likes of others who I would rather not mention lipsrsealed OP dont compare the African shape to the "Hollywood" shape. Those hollywood moms probably see their kids once a month and spend their lives in the gym/plastic surgeons bed.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MrCrackles(m): 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2009
Can someone please post a recent picture of the woman in question so we can analyse and conclude on it. . . tongue wink
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2009
michelin89:

Everybody must not be slim,now i know that one can never please anybody, people fit talk, but if i feel comfy with a curvy body, all that one wey una dey talk, na una sabi

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by sexyLeamon(f): 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

am confuse sef, I do not know what fat omotola is fat, dats her body type and it suit her.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2009
sexyLeamon:

am confuse sef, I do not know what fat omotola is fat, dats her body type and it suit her.

some women are better off curvy,look at genny, when genevieve was on the curvy side, she was too cute to be true, i actually watched a move of hers 'president daughter' and i was like ' on my gawd, if only i could have half of that, but look at her now, looking like someone with aids, infact she doesnt look healthy to me  undecided

im in no way supporting obesity, but sm pple are just better off curvy
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

Everybody must not be slim,now i know that one cant please the world, people fit talk, btu if i feel comfy with a curvy body, all that one wey una dey talk, na una sabi

Lepa deserve some love too na  tongue

It's not about being comfortable with your body, but being presentable to the audience. Omotola is an actress and a well known one, so she'll always be talked about, no matter what.

She just has to decide how people should to talk about her.

Ebonyeyes:

Time is a constraint in terms of keeping fit. The average Nigerian woman takes care of her kids/cooks/cleans/works. Now where is the time to work out? Anyhoo, Omotola is pretty fit compared to the likes of others who I would rather not mention lipsrsealed OP dont compare the African shape to the "Hollywood" shape. Those hollywood moms probably see their kids once a month and spend their lives in the gym/plastic surgeons bed.

There is nothing like African shape, but African laziness. Women use it as a consolation for not being able to maintain thier shape after marriage and children, while the men run after figure 8 young girls. There may be a few who like chubby women but let's not make it a norm.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2009
I Genevieve looks great now, she is not stick thin but toned and looks younger for it.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I Genevieve looks great now, she is not stick thin but toned and looks younger for it.

Exactly. Genny knows her job as an actress and that her body must be versatile too. It's not just about standing in front of the camera reciting a role your body doesn't isn't suit for.

I laughed in Arab when I saw Patience trying to act the role of a young wife in a movie. I was like WTF?? lipsrsealed
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2009
michelin89:

There is nothing like African shape, but African laziness. Women use it as a consolation for not being able to maintain thier shape after marriage and children, while the men run after figure 8 young girls. There may be a few who like chubby women but let's not make it a norm.
Honey there is something like African shape i.e we are more curvier. And its not laziness hunny its time constraint. If you work a 9-5 with kids and a husband and home to take care of, when can you take care of you? I dread marriage because of this and will set down ground rules that my Husband has to contribute 50% to taking care of the home and kids because I will not kill myself the way our mothers did.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2009
Exactly, people will talk, gossip will flow,but what matters is what you think about yourself

I will never encourage someone to go into sthg you are not comfy with

Before you can reach out to the audience like you said, you need that confidence in you,if you dont have it you cant reach out to them

and if she has the confidence now, wetin come be the problem

im just trying to establish a fact here, and that is before you walk through the road of success with people, you've got to have a tough skin, that way you will get to your destination
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MrCrackles(m): 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2009
Danke will you shut up. . . cool
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2009
michelin89:

Exactly. Genny knows her job as an actress and that her body must be versatile too. It's not just about standing in front of the camera reciting a role your body doesn't isn't suit for.

I laughed in Arab when I saw Patience trying to act the role of a young wife in a movie. I was like WTF??  lipsrsealed
I agree now Genny can act a high school role and be convincing. Do you mean Patience Ozokwo? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Afrocandy's Mother Is Dead (Photo) / Wizkid's First Son, Boluwatife Balogun Bonding With His Mother, Shola Ogudu / Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.