Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,529 members, 7,847,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

Why Waste So Much Money On Your Isp For Cybercafe - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Why Waste So Much Money On Your Isp For Cybercafe (698 Views)

Best Isp For Cyber Cafe / How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money / The Best ISP In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Waste So Much Money On Your Isp For Cybercafe by dlink: 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2008
Why wasting so much money on ISP and going for Vsat connection for your Cafe and Office
where my NEW TECHNOLOGY can give u a fast and reliable service that will be even be faster than the any connection u can think of.

please if you are interesting in geting this connection at affordable price this season so that you continue to smile why you run your cybercafe business.

There are a lot of advantages that this connection will give to cybercafe management, but you get to know it when you start using it.

Our service is not like any other services, we give a trial period when you will use the service before completing the agreed payment.

Just give us trail and you will confess with mouth.
Call me on 08063849174 or email me on dlinkcommunication@yahoo.com

We also run some other services such as

1. Networking
2. Setting up cybercafe
3. Vsat installation and maintainances
etc
when you call you know more about us
Thanks
Re: Why Waste So Much Money On Your Isp For Cybercafe by tobidaflava(m): 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2008
I'm interesting.
Re: Why Waste So Much Money On Your Isp For Cybercafe by appetitto(m): 12:58am On Dec 09, 2008
Do you have any customers in PH ?

(1) (Reply)

How To Open A Password Protected 2003 Word Doc. / Brand New Laptops Up For Grabs From The United States Of America.best Quality / Who Wants To Trade Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.