Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,966 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money (24376 Views)

Best Network For A Cybercafe / Do You Need A Cybercafe Administrator / Cybera: The Best (free & Open Source) Cybercafe Software I Have Found So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2008
A friend of mine who i go to use their internet connection called me yesterday and said, They've been having poor sales lately and his boss asked them to think about what they can do to make the business go smoothly or else he might not be able to pay them salaries and probably they might close down. I really didnt have anything to say to him, so i'm asking you guys.

How can you revive a cybercafe for it to start making more money and what business ideas do you think should come up to also enhance the cafe.
Re: How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money by tpoint: 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2008
please was the state of the cafe` now so i can know where you guys really want ?
Re: How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2008
Well the thing is, the cafe is situated in a very lucrative place in abuja and i told him that i feel its because of the festive period and everybody's traveling, you know.

The state of the cafe right now is "he said lately they make as low as #350" and " somedays could be better than other".
Re: How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money by king4logy2(m): 1:25am On Dec 21, 2008
My Brother to get it going with your cafe, u people should understanding that health is wealth (clean and conducive enviroment 4 u'r customers), excellent bandwith speed, advart is the soul of bussiness, and make available all what it takes 4 cafe to be called cafe like printer (coloured and black & white), scanner,photocopier, fax machine, digital cameras, webcam and headphones 4 internet calls, and u should be using internal wireless router 4 laptops, and above all try 2 have CUSTOMER RELATIONS, Wish u happy sales.
Re: How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money by igwe11(m): 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2008
Tell him to watch out for biz opportunities like e-payments and visa processing services.if they are good at customer services, people will surely patronize them but if they lack these technicalities, am afraid not everybody is computer literate and would prefer where to get all they want.
Good advertisement helps a lot especially in Abuja.
if he needs help in any of this, he can holla me at aguarinze@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money by MrCrackles(m): 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2008
By barring fraudsters from browsing! grin
Re: How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money by jdenila: 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2008
The first thing to do is to drastically reduce cost of running your cybercafe, ie: energy cost and also increase reliability of your computers. Visit www.hypercomwireless.com

You will also need to promote your business to create awareness amongst people remaining in your area for the xmas holiday.
Re: How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money by thanz(m): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2009
Hi,

I hope this reply is not too late. However, I think you'll still need it in order to improve the profit margins of the cafe.

First of all, I'll need answers to the following questions to enable me help you better;

1. How many functional PCs are there in the cafe?
2. What bandwidth is he using?
3. How reliable is their ISP?

While waiting for those answers from you, this is what he needs to do immediately. Choose anyone in any order below;

1. Create a "Pick & Win" Bonanza where each person that buys at least a 1hour ticket dips his/her hand into a basket to win a price. The price(s) should be more airtime (i.e. 30mins, 1hr & 3hrs tickets). Put in about 20 free tickets (3hr(4), 1hr (6), 30mins (10). The aim here is to have as many as 20 people win free tickets every day. Make sure you have up to 200 'Please Try Again' tickets in the basket. Exactly 1week to the bonanza date, start advertising within your cafe to walk-in customers that you are going to be giving out 20 free tickets everyday from a certain date(which will be your take off date) and you must give a reason for doing this which in this case will be for the Xmas celebrations (you can still use it as a New Year's gift). Don't give the details until 1day before the main day. This will create anxiety and buzz as in each customer will tell at least 2 or 3 friends.

Don't bother about the first day, you may not make much because people will be there just to see if its for real (you know us 9ja's now) but once they see people winning and most importantly, those that win will certainly tell their friends and you'll begin to notice a steady increase in sales from Mid-day of day 2.

Run this bonanza for 14days or 21days maximum.

Sorry I can't give you actual step-by-step details in this post but I hope you get the message. Now let's move on to the next idea,

2. Offer a never before seen ticket with huge amount of time for a premium fee and make that look exclusive. What I mean is this,  Have a ticket containing up to 48hours or more worth of airtime with 21days or at most 30days validity. Then put the price at N1,200 (that's like N31 per hour). Make this ticket available only between your slow hours. In my case I made it available b/w 8am - 9am only.

Now before you ask any question, let me clear something.

This ticket will be useable at any other time of the day but the customer has to buy it b/w that time frame and at least login to activate it. The reason for that is that it allows the customer to come to your cafe early and if he has to login, then he'll at least spend some of the airtime before leaving. Also it stops customers from just buying the time and leaving or worse still asking staff to buy the time and keep for them. (These are from my experiences in trying out this system.) Also I can't give entire details in this post that is why I've summarised it so you can understand.

This tactic alone made me an average of N12,000 daily b/w the hours of 8am - 9am for 2 weeks. I'm not adding what was made throughout the rest of the day.

Let me leave you with these two for now. I hope you can make good use of it.

Remember,  if you don't try it, you'll never know if it'll work in your situation. You don't have anything to loose.

I hope this helps you and any other person who'd like to implement this in his/her cafe.

I've been trying to put together an extensive manual to help fellow cafe owners improve on their cybercafe business.

The most common problems I hear about is Power, Power, Power and then that of ISPs and I totally agree that these are very serious issues but should we continue to complain and make excuses? or should we rather find solutions to the teething problems? you tell me.

I know there are lots and lots of ways to work around these and many other problems and thus make the cybercafe business what we expect it to be.

I can only share what people are interested in. So if you feel this information is useful or will be useful to you or anyone you know, then leave a comment below.

Please Note: When I talked about a manual, I don't want you to think this is a ploy to put up those N5,000 - N9,000 re-hashed reports (copied from other people's info). I'm talking about real life experiences of strategies you can put to good use right away to improve you cybercafe earnings for a premium price of free,  YES, you read that right. It'll be 100% free and the information you'll receive will blow you away.

Was this helpful? then let other cybercafe owners know about it.

Maximum Success To You & Yours in 2G9.

3 Likes

Re: How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2009
please t_hanz can I get your phone number or email so I can establish a mutual relationship with you as I am nursing plans to start my own cybercafé, you are a rare gem  Thanks.
Re: How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money by keemson: 9:26am On Jan 21, 2009
To me is a very simple thing , let them equipped them self very well, like
having web cam, Standard Generator, Ac , and a sensible price i mean afordable one and more
with these no matter how free all the people cannot afort a pc at home and also Nepa is another thing.
Thanks for now frm Akeem
Re: How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money by keemson: 9:46am On Jan 21, 2009
To me is a very simple thing , let them equipped  them self very well, like
having A very nice speed(bandwidth) web cam, Standard Generator, Ac , and a sensible price i mean afordable one and more
with these no matter how free all the people cannot aford a pc at home and also get generator at home same time. Nepa is another thing.
Thanks for now frm Akeem
Re: How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money by dani1luv: 11:07am On Jan 21, 2009
To me
First of all what kinda Connection are they using
1. Broadband
2. Dialup
Re: How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money by allboyz(m): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2009
ALMOST ALL NIGERIAN HAVE THEIR LAPTOPS.

laptops are very cheap now.

what is the use of a cyber cafe?
Re: How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money by cvibe: 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2009
Cybercafe is for those who can't afford a laptop. Even in developed countries, we still have cybercafes.
Re: How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money by Noah69: 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2009
@t-hanz. Very very practical steps. It's obvious you have quite a bit of experience in managing that kind of business. Nice one. You should also offer solutions for other kind of retail businesses; you seem to have a very practical mind. Again, nice one!
Re: How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money by Infoseye(m): 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2009
am having the same problem not sales this time but power supply, in a month we can hardly have power 3 times in a month most times it only last for about 40-2hours max. Some times a whole month, so use two generators alday both for day and night browsing but yet the sales are not covering up for the expenses can some.

I know Internet Access for home use is getting cheaper by the day Pls also advice me to thanks.
Re: How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money by slymart(m): 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2009
I vivdly suppoerted the procedures the T_hanz steps by steps procedures.
Re: How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money by kosovo(m): 6:05am On Jan 22, 2009
most people browsing at home now!
for example if you own a PC, you could browse with N2.50k minutes.
so it's quite more comfortable to do your stuff at home.

also the embarrassment people get form government agencies, all in search of cyber-terrorist's. scares Many Nigerians.
more?
Re: How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money by angelina08(f): 9:09am On Jan 22, 2009
Get in touch with yahoo boys.
Re: How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money by alex406(m): 9:18am On Jan 22, 2009
This is my own opinion,most people now browse at home with their dail up connection and thats where the problem lies,then secondly,services really matters when it comes to isp and bandwidth issues,Bandwdth should be wide enough to accomodate alot of computers.Thirdly,the issue of computers themselves,you will agree with me that some cafes are still running on p1 and p2 which contributes to the slogisness of the system and end result becomes a real frozen computer.So in this case systems should be upgraded to fit into people's comfort.I am talking from experience and i think its more adviceable to contribute a quota.
I wish you good luck.
Re: How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money by darqly(m): 10:47am On Jan 22, 2009
I managed a cafe for nearly 2 years in the past. The advantage we had was POWER. We were hooked up to NESCO in Jos, which trumps PHCN hands down ANY day, so we had little use for our generator. Try to cut down on your spending on diesel by seeking alternative power sources, I know this is difficult sha,

Secondly, explore other value-added services:

Phone Apps, Mp3s, Games, Pc Games,

We once had damage to our V-sat that put us offline for 3 weeks; We opened every single day to love-vendor phones and host UNREAL TOURNAMENT on all our PCs. We peaked on nearly N10,000 per day during that period, without internet services.

Lastly, improve customer service. Get the right people to be your attendants, not stupid pricks who'll make passes at your female customers and be arrogant to the male ones, wink
Re: How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money by mikesleek(m): 11:04am On Jan 22, 2009
hi,
i really hope my reply is not coming in late. No 1. why would i browse in a cafe when i know that i would be leaving with frustration. what I'm trying to say here is that the bandwidth speed should be comfortable enough to accommodate the number of systems you have. I have a philosophy, if there is a very fast internet access somewhere, people can come from very far distances to access the net in such locations and also, by the time i can watch a film online (for example) without it buffering for long, and all the time, i would watch a whole transporter 3 and i would still be looking for more to watch, downloaders would occupy your cafe and download till heaven knows when. now don't add the fact that you would air condition the place and put comfortable sitting arrangements and chairs, the psychology is this, give me a chair that is comfortable, fast internet access, and a cool environment that has cool music playing on the background and proper lightning (Abraham maslow's law), make it look very official and standard, neatness also, cannot be over emphasised, then add the other comments from the others, it'll work tight, i tell you. Nigerians like class, and when they want to pay for it, they are ready to pay good for it, as long as they get good value for money. I know Abuja very well and i tell you, you will pack the money in ghana must go bags. If the funds are there you can use wimax, and give out wireless services, there is this radio, last time i checked in the states, it cost $4000. it covers about 1 or 2 km or so and very effective. Infact it was deployed here and thats what im using to browse. im about 700m form the ap. that would take care of you sit at home customers and if you give them at a rate comparable with starcomms and co, who no like beta thing. i hope this helps, if you need more info, you can reach me on 08024981478.
Re: How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money by mikesleek(m): 11:20am On Jan 22, 2009
darqly:

I managed a cafe for nearly 2 years in the past. The advantage we had was POWER. We were hooked up to NESCO in Jos, which trumps PHCN hands down ANY day, so we had little use for our generator. Try to cut down on your spending on diesel by seeking alternative power sources, I know this is difficult sha,

Secondly, explore other value-added services:

Phone Apps, Mp3s, Games, Pc Games,

We once had damage to our V-sat that put us offline for 3 weeks; We opened every single day to love-vendor phones and host UNREAL TOURNAMENT on all our PCs. We peaked on nearly N10,000 per day during that period, without internet services.

Lastly, improve customer service. Get the right people to be your attendants, not stupid pricks who'll make passes at your female customers and be arrogant to the male ones, wink
nicely said bro
Re: How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money by zukkymike(m): 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2009
darqly:

yes you made a right point.some male cyber attendants are womanizers,they give women more attention and this has been affecting their businesses.
Re: How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money by waterworks(f): 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2009
ah ah? which kind question be dis? Dnt u know the cyber equation? cyber cafe + PHCN = SERIOUS HAMMER LOL!
Re: How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money by oluwdashmi(f): 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2009
Hi,

I hope this reply is not too late. However, I think you'll still need it in order to improve the profit margins of the cafe.

First of all, I'll need answers to the following questions to enable me help you better;

1. How many functional PCs are there in the cafe?
2. What bandwidth is he using?
3. How reliable is their ISP?

While waiting for those answers from you, this is what he needs to do immediately. Choose anyone in any order below;

1. Create a "Pick & Win" Bonanza where each person that buys at least a 1hour ticket dips his/her hand into a basket to win a price. The price(s) should be more airtime (i.e. 30mins, 1hr & 3hrs tickets). Put in about 20 free tickets (3hr(4), 1hr (6), 30mins (10). The aim here is to have as many as 20 people win free tickets every day. Make sure you have up to 200 'Please Try Again' tickets in the basket. Exactly 1week to the bonanza date, start advertising within your cafe to walk-in customers that you are going to be giving out 20 free tickets everyday from a certain date(which will be your take off date) and you must give a reason for doing this which in this case will be for the Xmas celebrations (you can still use it as a New Year's gift). Don't give the details until 1day before the main day. This will create anxiety and buzz as in each customer will tell at least 2 or 3 friends.

Don't bother about the first day, you may not make much because people will be there just to see if its for real (you know us 9ja's now) but once they see people winning and most importantly, those that win will certainly tell their friends and you'll begin to notice a steady increase in sales from Mid-day of day 2.

Run this bonanza for 14days or 21days maximum.

Sorry I can't give you actual step-by-step details in this post but I hope you get the message. Now let's move on to the next idea,

2. Offer a never before seen ticket with huge amount of time for a premium fee and make that look exclusive. What I mean is this,  Have a ticket containing up to 48hours or more worth of airtime with 21days or at most 30days validity. Then put the price at N1,200 (that's like N31 per hour). Make this ticket available only between your slow hours. In my case I made it available b/w 8am - 9am only.

Now before you ask any question, let me clear something.

This ticket will be useable at any other time of the day but the customer has to buy it b/w that time frame and at least login to activate it. The reason for that is that it allows the customer to come to your cafe early and if he has to login, then he'll at least spend some of the airtime before leaving. Also it stops customers from just buying the time and leaving or worse still asking staff to buy the time and keep for them. (These are from my experiences in trying out this system.) Also I can't give entire details in this post that is why I've summarised it so you can understand.

This tactic alone made me an average of N12,000 daily b/w the hours of 8am - 9am for 2 weeks. I'm not adding what was made throughout the rest of the day.

Let me leave you with these two for now. I hope you can make good use of it.

Remember,  if you don't try it, you'll never know if it'll work in your situation. You don't have anything to loose.

I hope this helps you and any other person who'd like to implement this in his/her cafe.

I've been trying to put together an extensive manual to help fellow cafe owners improve on their cybercafe business.

The most common problems I hear about is Power, Power, Power and then that of ISPs and I totally agree that these are very serious issues but should we continue to complain and make excuses? or should we rather find solutions to the teething problems? you tell me.

I know there are lots and lots of ways to work around these and many other problems and thus make the cybercafe business what we expect it to be.

I can only share what people are interested in. So if you feel this information is useful or will be useful to you or anyone you know, then leave a comment below.

Please Note: When I talked about a manual, I don't want you to think this is a ploy to put up those N5,000 - N9,000 re-hashed reports (copied from other people's info). I'm talking about real life experiences of strategies you can put to good use right away to improve you cybercafe earnings for a premium price of free,  YES, you read that right. It'll be 100% free and the information you'll receive will blow you away.

Was this helpful? then let other cybercafe owners know about it.

Maximum Success To You & Yours in 2G9.

@t hanz
you 've said it all.

You should also look for an alternative to PHCN
Re: How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money by tundecraig: 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2009
The cold hard truth is that no matter what you do or don't do the income of a cyber cafe is limited to the number of hours in a day and you can never have more than 24 hours a day.
Thus if you have 20 computers in your cafe and you charge N100 per hour, all you can make is N48,000 in a day and the reality of course is that you will most likely NEVER make that as there will always be times when a computer or the other is free even if you open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Most Cafe's close shop after their first year in operation. Very few stay open for up to 5 years and I do not know ANY cyber cafe that was operating in 2003 that is still operating (I may be wrong).
There is lots of cashflow in cyber cafe business, but very little profit.
The are only two ways out:

1) Customise your browsing services
2) Add other services such that browsing pulls in less than 5% of your income. Services like Training, E-Commerce services, Web Hosting & Development, Computer Sales, Ebay services, Information products distribution, Online & Merchant Payment services.
Re: How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money by VIPICO(m): 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2009
t_hanz, please help us lets know your contact so we can reach you for further knowledge-based help.
Mine are vipico2000@yahoo.co.uk and 08055110770
Re: How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money by VIPICO(m): 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2009
tundecraig:

The cold hard truth is that no matter what you do or don't do the income of a cyber cafe is limited to the number of hours in a day and you can never have more than 24 hours  a day.
Thus if you have 20 computers in your cafe and you charge N100 per hour, all you can make is N48,000 in a day and the reality of course is that you will most likely NEVER make that as there will always be times when a computer or the other is free even if you open 24 hours  a day, 7 days a week.
Most Cafe's close shop after their first year  in operation. Very few stay open for up to 5 years and I  do not know ANY cyber cafe that was operating in 2003 that is still operating (I may be wrong).

2) Add other services such that browsing pulls in less than 5% of your income. Services like Training, E-Commerce services, Web Hosting & Development, Computer Sales, Ebay services, Information products distribution, Online & Merchant Payment services.

Nice perspective here tunde. Nice one.
Re: How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money by lovelyS(m): 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2009
I think the following will make it works.
Start doing international Calls/internet calls services

Sell Recharge cards,Jamb scratch cards

Introduce the sale of cold/chilled drinks (soft, yogurt,beverages etc)

Still thinking,
Re: How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money by topelenege: 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2009
tundecraig:

The cold hard truth is that no matter what you do or don't do the income of a cyber cafe is limited to the number of hours in a day and you can never have more than 24 hours a day.
Thus if you have 20 computers in your cafe and you charge N100 per hour, all you can make is N48,000 in a day and the reality of course is that you will most likely NEVER make that as there will always be times when a computer or the other is free even if you open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Most Cafe's close shop after their first year in operation. Very few stay open for up to 5 years and I do not know ANY cyber cafe that was operating in 2003 that is still operating (I may be wrong).

Well you're wrong! My Mum and I opened our cyber cafe(Rapeedee Cybercafé in Ogba Lagos) in April 2003 and believe me we are still on. This month we are opening another branch twice the size the current cafe in Abule Egba.
There is profit in Cybercafé business, you just have to get 4 things right.
A, Location
B, Management
C, ISP
D, Resilience

Location: If you are not in a strategic place, you have spelt doom for your business from the very start! From experience those who have been helped in this business based on location are usually in densely populated residential neighborhood. They tend to have longer peak times. Also people tend to spend more time surfing the net when they are relaxed usually during the evenings than business hours. Don't forget these locality have all peak time weekends. So paying cut throat rent in the business district poses terrible over head cost and will still do you little or no good. First priority: LOCATION.

Management: Please DO NOT VENTURE INTO THIS BUSINESS JUST BECAUSE YOU SEE CUSTOMERS DOLING MONEY AT PEAK TIMES! You basically need the technical know-how (both hard and software) to maximize your profit, you need your systems up and running as much and possible, which means maintenance should be your watch word. Try also to invest in 1 or 2 cheap but effective backup computers that can serve the time it will take to repair the broken down system, then WITHOUT DELAY repair the faulty system and let it get back making money. Remember you need to keep the overhead cost low so try doing this yourself or a staff and not an employed 'in house engineer'('cos they keep recommending what is not to milk you dry). Try getting the right TIMER (Do not over look this aspect). I don't know about the ability of other ones in the market, but we have been using SURF STATION since the inception of our cafe and has gained mastery over it. When other cafes where having vandals (these vandals include unwanted/dishonest staff) penetrating into their systems we were 'covered'. Still on software, get original and updated antivirus and Deep Freeze for Virus control. There are many softwares out there that can ease your work for you so keep making your research. Set out to run the business YOURSELF!
Never allow ‘Yahoo Guys’ be your customer base. You’ll be sending negative signals to much larger potential customers around. It’s only a matter of time before the café drown.

C. ISP: The rule of thump is "If your ISP is bad. YOU ARE BAD". Slow, full of Viruses, link not consistent(always a down time) is all pushed down to the receiving cafés and customers don't care how much you dramatize while explaining to them the terrible service they are getting. When searching for excellent ISPs; try checking their longevity in the business, their customer base and if they strongly invest in maintenance and upgrade of their equipments (believe me I checked all that). Please don't be enticed by 'glorified cybercafes' fronting as ISPs with cheap bandwidth price. THEY DON'T LAST! I've suffered from them many times. Go for better ISP even if at slightly higher cost. It will pay off at the end of the day

Resilience: Have a tough spirit, there will be good, bad and ugly times, Virus outbreaks, internal network malfunctions, even the best ISPs still have down times, and angry customers are all part of the routine. Only the strong survives in this line. We were 7 along Ajayi road when we started but are now slimed down to 2.

Above all if you have realist expectations say a profit of 10-17k per day plus or minus, cultivate a saving attitude(to reinvest into the café or a raining ‘down time’ day) follow a strict maintenance routine, do the major admin and repairs yourself and invest your time finding the right ISP, YOU ARE IN BUSINESS!
Re: How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money by ojevwe20: 4:09am On Jan 24, 2009
Am precious by name i can make your visa phone brows free and make call free all so MTN phone I can make it make free call open line
that is the new code i have just got any one need it let me no here is my cell no 08039114254 but not I don’t give it out for free it take me money to get it ok so any one need it will have to pay
my email benfed00@yahoo.com

Free visa phone browsing with your computer is 2000k

To make MTN make free cal 247 is 5000k

Why the new MTN shit it 1000k

To open your visa phone line free for call 247 is 5000k
I have all the code

Any one need it cell me am sorry to give you my price but I did not get it for free if i give you can give to any one so pay as you go
I don’t load my line

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Laptop Components You Should Know / Visafone Internet Configuration! Help / Top Ten Best Antivirus In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.