Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,392 members, 7,954,570 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

My Favorite Squad (Best 18 Players) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / My Favorite Squad (Best 18 Players) (2870 Views)

Frank Lampard Ruled Out Of England's Euro 2012 Squad / John Terry In England Euro 2012 Squad As Ferdinand Is Left Out / 10 Barcelona Players Facing Drug Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Favorite Squad (Best 18 Players) by coded01: 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
^^^ make we no start again.. grin

It's few days to New Year... wink

I have 4 ex madrid players & 1 current player in my squad... wink
Re: My Favorite Squad (Best 18 Players) by sebod(m): 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
Iaz93:
Forget Dinho, the ball won't even get to Ronaldo.

You are supposed to be scared of Matic and Robben grin

C. Ronaldo will make you resign. grin
U make me laugh baje cheesy
You don gforget say baba Puyil dey my defence? How CRZ wan do am? He started having nice game against Barca when Puyol lost his legs don't forget. With Xavi in the middle of the park, Matic can't even get near the ball!
Re: My Favorite Squad (Best 18 Players) by coded01: 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
sebod:

U make me laugh baje cheesy
You don gforget say baba Puyil dey my defence? How CRZ wan do am? He started having nice game against Barca when Puyol lost his legs don't forget. With Xavi in the middle of the park, Matic can't even get near the ball!

Your head dey there... gringrin
Re: My Favorite Squad (Best 18 Players) by sebod(m): 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
[/color]
coded01:

Your head dey there... gringrin
Abi nau. Na to just dey pass the ball pass am.
Re: My Favorite Squad (Best 18 Players) by coded01: 12:02am On Dec 30, 2014
sebod:

Abi nau. Na to just dey pass the ball pass am.

D guy go become luku-luku... gringrin
Re: My Favorite Squad (Best 18 Players) by barackodam: 12:32am On Dec 30, 2014
coded01:
^^^ make we no start again.. grin

It's few days to New Year... wink

I have 4 ex madrid players & 1 current player in my squad... wink

You don't get me do you.

Lemme elaborate.

My p, is with Los blancos, we Blaugrana have no problem in using either Ronaldos, but have they got the heart to use Messi, and even if they shamefully do, he'd probably be the only Catalan on their list.

gorrit??
Re: My Favorite Squad (Best 18 Players) by coded01: 12:44am On Dec 30, 2014
barackodam:

You don't get me do you.

Lemme elaborate.

My p, is with Los blancos, we Blaugrana have no problem in using either Ronaldos, but have they got the heart to use Messi, and even if they shamefully do, he'd probably be the only Catalan on their list.

gorrit??

I do understand you but don't you know that everyone likes good thing... tongue

You know how many anti-barca fans will like to see Messi in their team? shocked grin

Many of them sef dey play Barca 4 FIFA 15 or PES 15 24/7... grin
Re: My Favorite Squad (Best 18 Players) by barackodam: 1:13am On Dec 30, 2014
coded01:

I do understand you but don't you know that everyone likes good thing... tongue

You know how many anti-barca fans will like to see Messi in their team? shocked grin

Many of them sef dey play Barca 4 FIFA 15 or PES 15 24/7... grin

Lol
Re: My Favorite Squad (Best 18 Players) by coded01: 2:25am On Dec 30, 2014
barackodam:

Lol

All those hating na just fun of rivalry... grin

Dem sef know who be baba na! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Favorite Squad (Best 18 Players) by francizy(m): 7:13am On Dec 30, 2014
Baddestguyp:
a 4-3-3 formation

goalkeeper - Neuer

in defense - Roberto Carlos (Lb)
javier mascherano (Cb)
carles puyol (cb)
gattuso (rb)

in midfield - ronaldinho (m)
iniesta (m)
zidane (m)

(rotational midfield)

in attack. - cristiano ronaldo (Lwf)
ronaldo de Lima (cf)
lionel messi (rwf)

on bench - Oliver kalm, marcelo, maldini, sergio
ramos, godin, ribery, xavi, koke, raul, reus,
ibrahimovic, robben, Henry

Guy, you have three short dudes as defenders with Puyol having an average height.. I think the only weakness this your squad has is aerial deliveries into you 18 yard box. Except you always have your mid fielders and attackers fall back to assist defence which will tire them. My suggestion, Sergio Ramos or the likes of John Terry/Rio Ferdinand over Mascherano. Aside the height issue, you got a perfect squad..
Re: My Favorite Squad (Best 18 Players) by francizy(m): 7:25am On Dec 30, 2014
mcdreeezy:
.................Cassilas....................

...........Puyol Mascherano..........
Alves...................................Alba

Sneijder.....Ronaldinho.....Iniesta

Messi.................................Henry

.......................Villa......................

Substitutes: Arjen Robben, Vincent Kompany, David Silva, Luis Suarez, Sergio Ramos, Pirlo, Buffon

99.9% Barcelona! Be more flexible man..
Zidane over Iniester, Roberto Carlos over Alves, Lahm over Alba, Ronaldo over Henry, Delima over Villa..
Re: My Favorite Squad (Best 18 Players) by Baddestguyp(m): 9:32am On Dec 30, 2014
francizy:

Guy, you have three short dudes as defenders with Puyol having an average height.. I think the only weakness this your squad has is aerial deliveries into you 18 yard box. Except you always have your mid fielders and attackers fall back to assist defence which will tire them. My suggestion, Sergio Ramos or the likes of John Terry/Rio Ferdinand over Mascherano. Aside the height issue, you got a perfect squad..
it won't tire them. atletico plays all attack all defence and they are arguably the strongest team in the world along with bayern
Re: My Favorite Squad (Best 18 Players) by francizy(m): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2014
Baddestguyp:
it won't tire them. atletico plays all attack all defence and they are arguably the strongest team in the world along with bayern

Well this season, I won't place Athletico where u placed them. Also, it takes a team with the fighting spirit and physical fitness to do just that..
When you have players like Giroud, you don't ever expect them to fall back to win balls, rather they lazy around like pregnant goats..
Re: My Favorite Squad (Best 18 Players) by Baddestguyp(m): 10:14am On Dec 30, 2014
francizy:

Well this season, I won't place Athletico where u placed them. Also, it takes a team with the fighting spirit and physical fitness to do just that..
When you have players like Giroud, you don't ever expect them to fall back to win balls, rather they lazy around like pregnant goats..
during defence my midfielders will have no problem falling back while messi holds the midfield and leads the counter attack, any defender will shiver at the sight of messi leading a counter, all he has to do is draw defenders to himself before passing to the happy ronaldos

as for atletico, they will still boss Madrid or barca
Re: My Favorite Squad (Best 18 Players) by francizy(m): 10:42am On Dec 30, 2014
Baddestguyp:
during defence my midfielders will have no problem falling back while messi holds the midfield and leads the counter attack, any defender will shiver at the sight of messi leading a counter, all he has to do is draw defenders to himself before passing to the happy ronaldos

as for atletico, they will still boss Madrid or barca

LoL, I can already imagine how deadly a team with with Messi and Ronaldo will be.. No defence will stand withstand them.
Re: My Favorite Squad (Best 18 Players) by barackodam: 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
francizy:

99.9% Barcelona! Be more flexible.

undecided

With sneidjer and Casillas??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arsene Wenger Takes A Picture With Arsenal’s Five New Signings [picture LOLZ] / Barcelona Fan Produces Lengthy Twitter Thread to prove that Pele is a Fraud / Ronaldinho Overtakes Beckham In Earnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.