Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

The Bitter Taste Of Eye Drop - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Bitter Taste Of Eye Drop (1045 Views)

Powerful Soft Ice For Treatment Of Eye. / Suggest An Eye Drop For An Early Glaucoma Patient / Causes Of Bitter Taste In The Mouth(dysgeusia) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bitter Taste Of Eye Drop by QUINEDO(f): 9:09am On Dec 20, 2014
Has anyone accidentally tasted eye drops before,gosh!It mistakenly entered my mouth while putting it in my eyes and the taste is so bitter,even after I drank water the taste still remains there.Eye drop has a very concentrated bitter taste.please can you all share your experiences you had with the taste of eye drop and how you quickly remedied it.
Re: The Bitter Taste Of Eye Drop by ajuwarhodes(f): 9:55am On Dec 20, 2014
Not all of them are bitter ,when I was a kid the eye drops I used were all bitter(I started wearing glasses at an early age)but now, the particular one am using is very mild,and not bitter @ all
Re: The Bitter Taste Of Eye Drop by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hi there, instead of drinking water to get rid of the taste, brushing your tongue would have been better. I've never tasted eyedrops, never had the need to use one but if I ever accidentally put something bitter in my mouth, I'll just brush it out smiley

(1) (Reply)

HMO And The Short-Changing Of Nigeria's Private Dental Practitioners / What's In Cigarette Smoke? / How To Block Ear Piercing Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.