Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

Does The Belief Of An Eternally Burning Hell Sound Appealing To You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does The Belief Of An Eternally Burning Hell Sound Appealing To You (1111 Views)

Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) / Does The Belief In God Kill The Sense Of Wonder In The Universe? / How Appealing Is The Promise Of Eternal Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Belief Of An Eternally Burning Hell Sound Appealing To You by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 20, 2014
The wicked shall be turned into hell and all the nations forget God (psalm 9 vs 17)

right from the time that the Lord Jesus was on earth, he preached and warned people from ending up there (mark 9 vs 47) (matthew 25 vs 41 an 46)

well the jehovah witness do not believe in its existence while some believe but maintain that there should be some lesser punishment and not to roast His creations with an everlasting fire.

Hell is a warning to all humans from their Maker (ezekiel 33 vs 7-8 ) and even if u hate Him like the atheist like onetrack ifeness and zikdik does wont u rather run to Him and force urself to love Him. Its like a fiery lion in a bush that destroys without mercy but only makes peace with those who come to him. Wont u rather surrender to that Lion so that u can be at peace with him and save urself? Same is with God, even if hell sounds so wicked to u but at least surrender to Jesus for ur lives sake.

Believers and Unbelivers Share in ur opinions about hell cos it is a real place that exist.

This is the real video of the terrible sounds and torments of hell fire. Download it http://tubidy.mobi/watch/0oIG_2FwnE_2BK6CHsrvUSWG4Q_3D_3D/3gp-mobile/fs

it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God (hebrews 10 vs 31 )
Re: Does The Belief Of An Eternally Burning Hell Sound Appealing To You by adexsimply(m): 11:50am On Dec 20, 2014
Delusions.

1 Like

Re: Does The Belief Of An Eternally Burning Hell Sound Appealing To You by davien(m): 11:53am On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Does The Belief Of An Eternally Burning Hell Sound Appealing To You by lastmessenger: 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hell is real but is not what we think it. The lake of fire is the second death and the bible said that last enemy to be destroyed is death.
I don't know if this is right but I think hell is for correction where the sin nature will be burnt out.

1 Like

Re: Does The Belief Of An Eternally Burning Hell Sound Appealing To You by Zikdik(m): 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
ProphetUdeme:
The wicked shall be turned into hell and all the nations forget God (psalm 9 vs 17)

right from the time that the Lord Jesus was on earth, he preached and warned people from ending up there (mark 9 vs 47) (matthew 25 vs 41 an 46)

well the jehovah witness do not believe in its existence while some believe but maintain that there should be some lesser punishment and not to roast His creations with an everlasting fire.

Hell is a warning to all humans from their Maker (ezekiel 33 vs 7-8 ) and even if u hate Him like the atheist like onetrack ifeness and zikdik does wont u rather run to Him and force urself to love Him. Its like a fiery lion in a bush that destroys without mercy but only makes peace with those who come to him. Wont u rather surrender to that Lion so that u can be at peace with him and save urself? Same is with God, even if hell sounds so wicked to u but at least surrender to Jesus for ur lives sake.

Believers and Unbelivers Share in ur opinions about hell cos it is a real place that exist.

This is the real video of the terrible sounds and torments of hell fire. Download it http://tubidy.mobi/watch/0oIG_2FwnE_2BK6CHsrvUSWG4Q_3D_3D/3gp-mobile/fs

it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God (hebrews 10 vs 31 )
Nice.
I have certain questions for you though.
Re: Does The Belief Of An Eternally Burning Hell Sound Appealing To You by adexsimply(m): 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
lastmessenger:
Hell is real but is not what we think it. The lake of fire is the second death and the bible said that last enemy to be destroyed is death.
I don't know if this is right but I think hell is for correction where the sin nature will be burnt out.
hell is for correction!? You mean like a rehab?
So what happens after the convicts have completed their sentence ?
Re: Does The Belief Of An Eternally Burning Hell Sound Appealing To You by Weah96: 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
ProphetUdeme:

Hell is a warning to all humans from their Maker (ezekiel 33 vs 7-8 ) and even if u hate Him like the atheist like onetrack ifeness and zikdik does wont u rather run to Him and force urself to love Him. Its like a fiery lion in a bush that destroys without mercy but only makes peace with those who come to him. Wont u rather surrender to that Lion so that u can be at peace with him and save urself?

First of all, I'm going nowhere near a deranged lion in an evil forest, especially if the lion "destroys without mercy."

Secondly, you're right. Atheists are not made of flame resistant materials. But the argument on the table is that there is no hell because no one has died and come back to tell us. There could be a wine parlor, a brothel with unicorn pussy, a post life day spa, or any number of possibilities.

The bible was written by people who were ALIVE, eating, sh.ittin, and digging their noses. From what I've been able to gather from the LIVING so far, telling lies is very common to human beings.
Re: Does The Belief Of An Eternally Burning Hell Sound Appealing To You by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
Zikdik:

Nice.
I have certain questions for you though.
am all ready to answer
Re: Does The Belief Of An Eternally Burning Hell Sound Appealing To You by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
Weah96:
the argument on the table is that there is no hell because no one has died and come back to tell us.

a man of God by name victor in my state died and after 3 days was revived in the mortuary and he testified that hell is real. I had to belief because he died physically due to a fatal accident
Re: Does The Belief Of An Eternally Burning Hell Sound Appealing To You by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
ProphetUdeme:

(psalm 9 vs 17) says "The wicked shall be turned in hell and those who failed to love your God" Well I am not as wicked as your God who demands worship every seconds. I am not involved in war, stoning kids to death or giving a person's birth-right to another person. I am only a Nurse who tries to save lives God couldn't save every day of the week. So what is my crime? Not believing in God is never a crime ProphetUdeme

You are a human with a brain ProphetUdeme .If you cannot use it then you have a problem.

God doesn't exist,it does in the minds of the gullible and fearful ones like you.

1 Like

Re: Does The Belief Of An Eternally Burning Hell Sound Appealing To You by Zikdik(m): 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
ProphetUdeme:
am all ready to answer
If I a conscious being, never once heard of the Jesus of Christianity and his gospel till death, what would be my reward in the afterlife?
Re: Does The Belief Of An Eternally Burning Hell Sound Appealing To You by Weah96: 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
ProphetUdeme:
a man of God by name victor in my state died and after 3 days was revived in the mortuary and he testified that hell is real. I had to belief because he died physically due to a fatal accident

I understand the basis of your belief. This man of God, did he mention which hell it was?

I mean, what were the criteria for entry into the hell that he saw? Do I have to believe the prophet Mohammed or did he see Mohammed there?

I welcome your insight on these questions.
Re: Does The Belief Of An Eternally Burning Hell Sound Appealing To You by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
Zikdik:

If I a conscious being, never once heard of the Jesus of Christianity and his gospel till death, what would be my reward in the afterlife?
the word of God says that he who has Jesus has life but he who has not Jesus has no life. So its our duty to go into the world to preach the gospel to all creatures as Jesus commanded.. Those who never heard the gospel are eternally lost in the after life
Re: Does The Belief Of An Eternally Burning Hell Sound Appealing To You by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
Weah96:

I understand the basis of your belief. This man of God, did he mention which hell it was?

I mean, what were the criteria for entry into the hell that he saw? Do I have to believe the prophet Mohammed or did he see Mohammed there?

I welcome your insight on these questions.
i will post the link for u to read directly. I bet u if u could just for once humble ur heart u will really have a good experience. Trust me
Re: Does The Belief Of An Eternally Burning Hell Sound Appealing To You by Zikdik(m): 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
ProphetUdeme:
the word of God says that he who has Jesus has life but he who has not Jesus has no life. So its our duty to go into the world to preach the gospel to all creatures as Jesus commanded.. Those who never heard the gospel are eternally lost in the after life
All my great, grandparents.. lost. Simply because they were born in Africa? What a gospel.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Truth Behind Valentine Love (beware Of Fake Love This Valentine) / You Can Be Replaced! / Jamat Ul-vida 2015 Wishes Shayari Sms Messages Ascii Status Lines Quotes In Urdu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.