Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Socrates Uduk Becomes First Brand Model And Face Of Top Website - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Socrates Uduk Becomes First Brand Model And Face Of Top Website (783 Views)

Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her / #bbathechase Winner Dillish Mathew Bags Her First Brand Ambassadorial Title / Guess Who Becomes The First Brand To Be Verified On Facebook??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Socrates Uduk Becomes First Brand Model And Face Of Top Website by SocratesUduk: 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
Lagos based Nigerian music artist, Socrates Uduk, seems determined on becoming a household name, assuming he isn’t one already, and a new high-profile web presence accentuates the course.
It is now official that Socrates Uduk is the first brand model and face of top website, Africanloaded.com, as he can be seen at the banner of the site.

Africanloaded.com in its recent Press Release, announced that Socrates Uduk is the first brand model and face of its website and that this was informed by the fact that Socrates Uduk is a multi-talented music artist, as he is a music artist who not only sings rnb, but also sings hip-hop as well as rap and who is able to sing in good English, pidgin English, as well as his native language, Ibibio. Not only is he a musician, he is also an eccentric dancer as well as a Law graduate. The top website showcased some of the songs of Socrates Uduk, and they include: “I Wanna Be Me”, “Hurricane Ft. Keke”, “I Hail Abasi Ft. David Jones”, “Cure My Craze Ft. Jaywon”. Visit this link to read the Press Release: Press Release.

In his facebook post, Socrates Uduk voiced his excitement about the new opportunity and expressed appreciation to the head of his Management team, Owen Gee and to all members of his Management Team. Hear him:

“It’s such an amazing opportunity to be able to represent Africanloaded.com. I feel humbled, blessed and honoured. It began like a joke at Madonna University, first as a stage dancer, then a musician and now a brand model. I never imagined I will one day become a brand model, and I am happy I’m enjoying the chance to embrace it at this point in my life. I thank Owen Gee and all members of my management team, I also thank my fans”.

Socrates Uduk is known to perform before big names, the likes of Professor. Pat Utomi, Prince Julius Adelusi-Adeluyi, OFR, Lagos State Commissioner for Youths and Sports etc and his song “Hurricane Ft. Keke” reached number 1 at Rivers Radio 99.1 FM, Rivers State.
He is in the entertainment crew of award winning comedian, musician, Master Compere, TV Host and UN Ambassador for Peace Owen Gee and he has assured his fans of the upcoming video of his song “Cure My Craze”, which featured award winning musician, Jaywon.

To know more about Socrates Uduk and to connect with him, visit his website: socratesuduk..com

Re: Socrates Uduk Becomes First Brand Model And Face Of Top Website by shakazuldadon: 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
Good for you.
Re: Socrates Uduk Becomes First Brand Model And Face Of Top Website by Wendy80(f): 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
Well done
Re: Socrates Uduk Becomes First Brand Model And Face Of Top Website by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
In as much as i want to say !!congrats!! I also want to say.. Dude.. liars never do well on NL. Why?

is this you https://www.facebook.com/aboh.abednego .

If thats you, how the hell did you think we wont find out, that you own the said website.
for crying out loud dude.. if you need traffic, pls do the right thing. I like your hustle and brain here, but its childish.
I am this way cause i wasted my mb on the site only to figure out that you the owner...Stop it.. I mean stop it..

Having said my own.. I still wanna ask, are the pictures below yours... I can see much resemblance btween the pics you uploaded and the one attached.

(but if its not you.. Then congrats and sorry grin grin)

(1) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama Named Best Goal Keeper In France 2nd Time Consecutively / Checkout Desmond Elliot’s New Photos & 2015 Calendar / Iyanya Shows Off His Pup(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.