Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Let's Talk Business Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Talk Business Here (395 Views)

Guys, Let's Talk Business / Nigeria: Product Or Service? Lets Talk Business! / Do You Live In The Uk And Want To Talk Business? Lets Talk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk Business Here by MyInfoo: 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
Business Talk:
I am the developer of www.webguruschoolmodel.com A School Management Information System, its used by Early Life Schools in Lagos and their portal link is www.earlylifeschools.org/senior/portal Also Used by PCEA in Kenya and their portal link is www.mitahatosecondary.com/portal e.t.c
Some of my other works even up for sale are below

1. Business Directory Site: www.webguruschoolmodel.com/sale2
2. Social Networking Site for Betters: www.webguruschoolmodel.com/sale3

If you would like to partner with us based on the School Model and you earn N40,000 from each school you refer read full details on Nairaland via this link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/1946286/sales-representatives-needed

Any if you want to purchase any of the sites above then send me an email @ support@webguruschoolmodel.com

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil In Bulk Sale / 2 Hidden Secrets To Growing Your Facebook Fans And Likes / Get A Free Report And Training On The Many Ways To Make Money Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.