Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,973 members, 7,838,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Instagram Rapture” Deletes Millions Of Accounts In One Night - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Instagram Rapture” Deletes Millions Of Accounts In One Night (3845 Views)

Whatsapp Is About To BAN Millions Of Users / Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instagram Rapture” Deletes Millions Of Accounts In One Night by sanandreas(m): 7:34am On Dec 21, 2014
Instagram consumes data a lot. I rarely use it. I think my account has been raptured
Re: Instagram Rapture” Deletes Millions Of Accounts In One Night by cooltony09: 10:28am On Dec 21, 2014
In a few days,the bots will be back,stronger and better..Asian guys no dey dull
Re: Instagram Rapture” Deletes Millions Of Accounts In One Night by baseg25(m): 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
cooltony09:
In a few days,the bots will be back,stronger and better..Asian guys no dey dull
you are ryt, buh they are serious nw.
Re: Instagram Rapture” Deletes Millions Of Accounts In One Night by baseg25(m): 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
dazekid:
Lol, the drop for some people was absolutely crazy, one chick that I follow that is always forming model went from 10k to about 2200... FUTA babe wey I sabi wey no too popular like that o(always wondered how she got 10k but I assumed it was the "girl power" working) now I am even surprised that she even has 2k that are legit.
on another note, my followers went from 1.2k to 1.1k (lost about 60 followers) and on doing some inspection I came to notice that some of my friends that just joined instagram, had like 1k following and 25 followers without any posts are gone now. SO IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU JUST SIGNED UP ON INSTAGRAM TO LOOK AT PICS WITHOUT POSTING, GO AND CHECK IF YOU CAN LOG IN O COZ YOU MIGHT HAVE BECOME LOST YOURSELF...
Just luling at your Signature, i thnk you are amng those who sell followers.
Re: Instagram Rapture” Deletes Millions Of Accounts In One Night by dazekid(m): 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
baseg25:
Just luling at your Signature, i thnk you are amng those who sell followers.

Yea I actually do but unlike the blatant purchases that are generally offered, I generate users based on keywords related to what your page or profile is about and get them to like/follow you and stuff. So I don't buy followers and then re sell them, I do work manually. I even have a few threads detailing the service here.
Re: Instagram Rapture” Deletes Millions Of Accounts In One Night by dazekid(m): 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
CrazyScientist:
Samklef now has 17 followers grin lipsrsealed

Nah he has 15.1k followers and 917 following but I honestly wouldn't have been too surprised if he bought followers
Re: Instagram Rapture” Deletes Millions Of Accounts In One Night by baseg25(m): 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
dazekid:

Yea I actually do but unlike the blatant purchases that are generally offered, I generate users based on keywords related to what your page or profile is about and get them to like/follow you and stuff. So I don't buy followers and then re sell them, I do work manually. I even have a few threads detailing the service here.
lol, na stl fake.
Re: Instagram Rapture” Deletes Millions Of Accounts In One Night by dazekid(m): 11:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
baseg25:
lol, na stl fake.

Lol... Nah, this types of followers would only be lost if they decide to unfollow you personally. They are real active users so this kind of instagram rapture would not really touch them unless they became inactive along the way.

In other news, my instagram account is back to 1.2k followers. My 83 following is still that, meaning if an account has a few pictures/activity then there is no lele.
Re: Instagram Rapture” Deletes Millions Of Accounts In One Night by dazekid(m): 11:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
Now I just noticed something weird. I have an instagram account that I made a few weeks ago, it has no posts(not even a profile pic), no followers, and 32 following but it is always logged in on my PC and is what I use when I am browsing instagram on my PC. Instagram did not touch this account. http://gyazo.com/d44a4bd9a83e22871deeaec00e629520 Check the gyazo link for a screenshot.
Re: Instagram Rapture” Deletes Millions Of Accounts In One Night by jorhney(m): 2:47am On Dec 22, 2014
dazekid:

Lol... Nah, this types of followers would only be lost if they decide to unfollow you personally. They are real active users so this kind of instagram rapture would not really touch them unless they became inactive along the way.

In other news, my instagram account is back to 1.2k followers. My 83 following is still that, meaning if an account has a few pictures/activity then there is no lele.

teach us how u got ur followers cheesy grin angry
Re: Instagram Rapture” Deletes Millions Of Accounts In One Night by baseg25(m): 8:19am On Dec 22, 2014
dazekid:

hmhm,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The Galaxy S23 Ultra Is NOT Worth Buying / Get The Fastest Android Browser / 3G In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.