Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,071 members, 7,953,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) (27941 Views)

Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos / Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos) / Hot, Sizzling Pictures Of Rihanna!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
Have heard u
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by bynat(f): 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
Abeg, konga dey sell rubber slippers?
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Elcemento(m): 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
undecided
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Ruq: 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
Well I can tell she has suck enough dicks like Kim k
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
Dayumm!
Nope. We are not jobless on NL like a Blog
Does she smoke?
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
Na Packaging
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by condralbede(m): 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
Waoo.Linda dey advertise her for marriage....The baby no bad shaa,but she must b on drug.
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by tinuolababy(f): 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
Lol. Why compare her with kim? Linda sha grin grin
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by jbaby265(f): 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
pretty though
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by haibe(m): 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
Benita is hotter than laura sef
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
d bible sayssss......
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Coded7: 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
But come oh, y women MUMU like dis? Must everytin b centered on hw dey look? Shioor *spit*
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by 9jauk: 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
Huh...what u going to say about my babe
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by kennyjodeci(m): 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ok it's Linda ikeji's sister now abi? Very soon naw na Linda ikeji's childhood friend una go carry enter nairaland fp.....I ve said it, the rate at which Linda ikeji's matter dey fly enter fp, one would begin to think if nairaland has now been turned to a blog

Back to the topic, igbo girls amakacha, I'm not surprised though

1 Like

Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Chizzy20(f): 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
she is ok bt must she pose wit her phone in all her pics.
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
This is the real Laura Ikeji.
Watch Out For Laura The Rapper - Music/Radio - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/158303/watch-out-laura-rapper

I will post more photos.

MAKEUP WORKS WONDERS THESE DAYS. grin

1 Like

Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol are u still mad at me?
lols.....

I never took it serious oo.

Don't mind the way I sounded.
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
So nairaland has really gone down this low?
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Khalibah(m): 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
Dat phone must be an iRodot, oh I mean Iphone 12
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Leem4: 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
my first time seeing someone holding a phone in every pic grin grin. it's like the phone is permanently glued to her hand. we get it, u hv a phone, u don't need to take every one of your pictures with it undecided
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by omenka(m): 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
NL fp is fast becoming an extension of LIB.

#rubbish.
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by lordmayor4(m): 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
The best friend u can have... always fun and lively... Laura is a good lady with smashing features
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by bleufaucon: 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
African woman with a caucasian falsely fixed hair...so so stupid!!!
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
Nairaland is the first choice for cheap celebrity attention and lest we forget, Linda Ikeji got her first internet fame on Nairaland and she still needs the traffic since her traffic is reducing now.

1 Like

Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by olaniyan007(m): 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
Linda lets see her nude picture so dt we can compare
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hmm she is hot.. but I don't know about who's hotter oo. is she popular?

is it me or is Laura ikeji trying to compete with Kim?
and Linda hun, pls stop comparing the both! Kim doesn't even know who you are talkless of your sister!!
she is more beautiful. Leave that kim of a woman she's too proud. Remember she said naija girls look like monkeys
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
There are no ugly pple...just poor pple grin
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
dapsoneh:
Picture of her bo*obs and booooty b4 I comment

Make she go do her own sex tape first before we talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary / Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid / Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.