Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) (27946 Views)

Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos / Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos) / Hot, Sizzling Pictures Of Rihanna!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Spydamannn(m): 3:27am On Dec 21, 2014
She dey advertise phone
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by AfroBlue(m): 3:32am On Dec 21, 2014
hot bleach cream and brazilian hur
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by tomistelle(f): 6:12am On Dec 21, 2014
U mean this bleached out,lousy,fugly,dracula face..and wanna be??
Always tryin so hard to be noticed,I'd rather praise that hairy girl(Queen),than this fool. Who is always living in her sister's fame!!!
Btw,ho is this fp worthy kiss
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 21, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hmm she is hot.. but I don't know about who's hotter oo. is she popular?

is it me or is Laura ikeji trying to compete with Kim?
and Linda hun, pls stop comparing the both! Kim doesn't even know who you are talkless of your sister!!
and kim k also tink she's an ape
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 21, 2014
shes so fake.nd y is she copying kim's fashion sense
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by lordmayor4(m): 8:05am On Dec 21, 2014
tuffgongjo:
Are you talking about the same Laura that is on Instagram or another one?

I don't know about instagram, what I know is the Laura I know.... and that's who am talking of.
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by jammyunn(m): 8:24am On Dec 21, 2014
rahymat:
shes so fake.nd y is she copying kim's fashion sense
you look gorgeous in your New profile pic
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
What is it with her and phone, glued to it on all pics!
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by Omoaregba(m): 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
Rit 4rm wen we wr coursemates in Unilag, she hs bin so attached 2 her phones. She is very lovin 2 b wit though.
Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by GLOBALINF: 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
Study abroad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Contact Wizkid / "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing / What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.