Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! (38862 Views)

Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) / Obafemi Martin Takes A Stroll With Son-see Pic Of The Cute Father And Son Here.. / Doting Father: Obafemi Martin Takes A Stroll With Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
The Lion Of Southern Politics!

141 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by MudRaker: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
The Lion Of Southern Politics!

More like the hyena of the creeks.

82 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by otokx(m): 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
So simple and romantic.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by mrvitalis(m): 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
i just love this guy.....but he must watch his mouth

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hero worship!

These days anything can make frontpage.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
We know all this format. E own don finish already.

He has lost all values.

You know in life there comes a time where you can't retract your steps... it's always good to leave at least a lee-way to get back into your old clique if your calculations doesn't work well.

Amaechi did not! Now he's trapped. He can't go back to PDP, that's even if he avoids jail cos we know Wike would surely deal with him.

APC would handle him with extreme care because they know that a man that can sell his "brother" for a plate of porridge can also poison his friends (APC).

Ameachi is finished politically. He was busy shouting change undecided, little did he know the only change he would see is change in his political career.

Now he's a slave. The governor that became a slave!!! What a sad story.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by iamrealdeji(m): 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
Month gbadun Padi yii sha,i like this guy,so simple,anyone would mistake them for a normal young couple taking a stroll

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
Taking a stroll and calling any possible agent who can help him get a house to rent as from May 29.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
They are good looking couple. No extra flesh. No protruding tummy. So simple.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by stebell(m): 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
APC and their small small demons here in Nland, yu guys wont stop telling lies.
Ok if dis is his wife why are they not holdings hands or are they fighting cos her face says it all.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by Splashme: 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
Very nice pix but APC will
lose in Rivers state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by SuperModerator: 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
hmmm, I hope he didn't sell his car to support Buhari's campaign grin

anyway, Buhari for President

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by richardjemedafe1(m): 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
Nawa ohh for. Nairaland.... Oga seun don die(why should he live and watch His mods kill his forum)?

like seriously this is not the nairaland I know b4.....

Hmmmm oga seun u get to do something about the unrelivant topics coming to front page is annoying..

I know that ur stupid mods will get me banned or delete my post....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by OCTAVO: 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
Sincerely I gbadun this man! Despite his wahala is too much. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by SeverusSnape(m): 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
MudRaker:

More like the hyena of the creeks.
Heheheheheheheehehehehehehehe..

This got me ROTf. you're a bad guy.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
Sai Ameachi
Sai Buhari

13 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by james669: 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
whats the big deal

Emir Muhammdu Sanusi II and Vanguard’s Internet-age junk journalism, Emir disown fake twitter handle
Source: e reporter.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/2327-emir-muhammdu-sanusi-ii-and-vanguard-s-internet-age-junk-journalism-emir-disown-fake-twitter-handle

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by ichidodo: 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
Takin a well deserved-in whatever angle you percieve this- from his promotion from VP hopeful to Driver General.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
na so lyf suppose be!!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by Blackchampion(m): 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
The disappointed APC VP trekking strolling wit his punnany

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by donphilopus: 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
It would be on record that he single-handedly brought GEJ back to Otuoke, when he (GEJ) was derailing in Abuja. Nice one Nigeria's incoming Minister of Petroleum!

36 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by OCTAVO: 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
stebell:
Ok if dis is his wife why are they not holdings hands or are they fighting cos her face says it all.
Small pikin dey worry you. cheesy

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
How does this make PHCN bring light for my area na?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by redcliff: 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
stebell:

I would take it to be that its the little girl on your profile picture that typed this crap you wrote...SMH

18 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by UnknownT: 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
What is romantic about this stroll?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by coolhamid(m): 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
Haters be like " Why is this guy looking so fresh and happy after not being selected as APC VP" ...Haters keep hating while Ameachi Keeps Growing ....

Fellow Nigerians, If we do not get right in 2015 , we may not get it right again. PDP has been ruling this nation since 1999 without any development. It's high time we try another party and see if we would get it right.

VOTE GMB/OSIBANJO IN 2015

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by omenka(m): 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
Didn't know some paparazis were snooping around when I was on the phone with him! smiley

11 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by honourhim: 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
calebo101:

He has lost all values.

Says who?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by seedorfg(m): 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
Good for them
Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by dridowu: 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
calebo101:

He has lost all values.
define values ? Then we can talk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Churchill says he honored Tonto with marriage in interview that led to outburst / Rita Dominic At Zaron Hunger Day (Photos) / Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.