Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! (38878 Views)

Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) / Obafemi Martin Takes A Stroll With Son-see Pic Of The Cute Father And Son Here.. / Doting Father: Obafemi Martin Takes A Stroll With Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by AKzee(m): 3:46am On Dec 21, 2014
calebo101:
We know all this format. E own don finish already.

He has lost all values.

You know in life there comes a time where you can't retract your steps... it's always good to leave at least a lee-way to get back into your old clique if your calculations doesn't work well.

Amaechi did not! Now he's trapped. He can't go back to PDP, that's even if he avoids jail cos we know Wike would surely deal with him.

APC would handle him with extreme care because they know that a man that can sell his "brother" for a plate of porridge can also poison his friends (APC).

Ameachi is finished politically. He was busy shouting change undecided, little did he know the only change he would see is change in his political career.

Now he's a slave. The governor that became a slave!!! What a sad story.
I guess u are one of those guyz gossiping about Ameachi's career here in Spain where I school. Ur eye will soon be cleared.
Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by Albishir: 4:19am On Dec 21, 2014
An inpatient, insubordinate n ungratifying leader. I hate seeing people being so forgetful of their past in a hurry. That's all Rotimi Amaechi stands for n he must surely reap from it.
Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by Albishir: 5:34am On Dec 21, 2014
Don't worry! Very soon he will explain to us what he meant by The Osun Experience.
Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by Untainted007: 5:36am On Dec 21, 2014
SuperModerator:
hmmm, I hope he didn't sell his car to support Buhari's campaign grin

anyway, Buhari for President

Na wa for you o, do u think this guy is poor even bfr he became a governor? Sell his car on top wetin. I did my NYSC in Rivers state and I can proudly tell you that I really benefited during my time cos of my state allawee that was paid after d service year. I have a friend who used the money for her Masters programme. To be honest with you, we need radical people to change this country which I know he's a no nonsense person unlike slow, sluggish and women remotely controlled person like GEJ. But mind you, we all know the truth that d second coming of GEJ has nothing to offer than to loot more money via 'mere stealing' has he has renamed corruption to mere stealing. May God help us in this country. Amen
Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by tola9ja: 8:58am On Dec 21, 2014
UNDER PRESIDENT JONATHAN GOVT.
* 20M DOLLARS MISSING
* 13M DOLLARS MISSING
* WAR JET OF 500M DOLLARS MISSING
* OVER 1000 SOLDIERS MISSING OR KILLED BY BOKO HARAM
* $1 TRILLION DOLLARS MISSING OR
SHARED AMONG THE P.D.PIGS
* 250 MISSING CHIBOK GIRLS
* PENTION MONEY STILL MISSING
* PEACE & UNITY STILL MISSING E.T.C "BUT CORRUPTION & BOKO HARAM
NEVER MISSING"

Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by onadana: 10:04am On Dec 21, 2014
Make una dey check una lexicon...wetin dey romantic about this waka and this woman wey frown face..like sh...na amiable be dat.Haha.More like 'Ameachi and his wife taking a stroll'........Chineka....
Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by networkrecharg: 10:36am On Dec 21, 2014
AMAECHI THE SOUTH SOUTH GOVERNOR.
THE GOVERNOR OF GOVERNORS WE NEED YOU MORE NOW...
Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by networkrecharg: 10:37am On Dec 21, 2014
UNDER PRESIDENT JONATHAN GOVT.
* 20M DOLLARS MISSING
* 13M DOLLARS MISSING
* WAR JET OF 500M DOLLARS MISSING
* OVER 1000 SOLDIERS MISSING OR KILLED BY BOKO HARAM
* $1 TRILLION DOLLARS MISSING OR
SHARED AMONG THE P.D.PIGS
* 250 MISSING CHIBOK GIRLS
* PENTION MONEY STILL MISSING
* PEACE & UNITY STILL MISSING E.T.C "BUT CORRUPTION & BOKO HARAM
NEVER MISSING"
Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by Ugonna1505: 11:11am On Dec 21, 2014
calebo101:
We know all this format. E own don finish already.

He has lost all values.

You know in life there comes a time where you can't retract your steps... it's always good to leave at least a lee-way to get back into your old clique if your calculations doesn't work well.

Amaechi did not! Now he's trapped. He can't go back to PDP, that's even if he avoids jail cos we know Wike would surely deal with him.

APC would handle him with extreme care because they know that a man that can sell his "brother" for a plate of porridge can also poison his friends (APC).

Ameachi is finished politically. He was busy shouting change undecided, little did he know the only change he would see is change in his political career.

Now he's a slave. The governor that became a slave!!! What a sad story.

Nigerians need the likes of Amaechi & Tambuwal if not everything will be moving towards the direction. They heroes & should be celebrated. All Nigerian politicians are corrupt & all Nigerian citizens are potentially corrupt including you. You only need a test & you discover you are worse than those you label criminals. Opposite/challenge makes democracy stronger.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by Ugonna1505: 11:20am On Dec 21, 2014
Albishir:
An inpatient, insubordinate n ungratifying leader. I hate seeing people being so forgetful of their past in a hurry. That's all Rotimi Amaechi stands for n he must surely reap from it.

You are a blatant liar. Let's assume that there is no opposition in Nigeria politics today or all the leaders at all level agree to all the policies of the central power, all rights must have been denied including right to life. You said Amaechi betrayed Jonathan, how? when? where? Amaechi won south south for Jonathan in 2011 so I wonder how he betrayed Jonathan. He is only expressing & demonstrating his own opinion as a true citizen. He is a gentleman...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by enkay11: 11:27am On Dec 21, 2014
I pray that if,that is if at all buhari wins,Ameachi is given a position. If not,hmm...he on a longggggg thing.just like uduaghan.
Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by enkay11: 11:30am On Dec 21, 2014
Ugonna1505:

Nigerians need the likes of Amaechi & Tambuwal if not everything will be moving towards the direction. They heroes & should be celebrated. All Nigerian politicians are corrupt & all Nigerian citizens are potentially corrupt including you. You only need a test & you discover you are worse than those you label criminals. Opposite/challenge makes democracy stronger.
. Did I hear you say celebrated? Who Dem wan celebrate? Guy or babe,u funny o.
Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by GhaliNaaba(m): 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
Almighty fellow. grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by ogmask: 3:53am On Jan 01, 2015
sunnyshayne:
Taking a stroll and calling any possible agent who can help him get a house to rent as from May 29.

Bros sunny,

Na only 2 terms of 4yrs govs dey do for our cont3. Nothing go keep am for govt house beyond may 29. We should be talking about who takes over between the doctor and the lawyer. Cool ur nerves bro.
Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
ogmask:

Bros sunny,

Na only 2 terms of 4yrs govs dey do for our cont3. Nothing go keep am for govt house beyond may 29. We should be talking about who takes over between the doctor and the lawyer. Cool ur nerves bro.

I will do as directed, brother!
Re: Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife! by ogmask: 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
sunnyshayne:

I will do as directed, brother!

Good man. Happy new year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isaac Success Proposes To His Girlfriend / Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker / Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.