Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged (34981 Views)

Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) / Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) / D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by 2romantic: 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
Last night, lovers of Nigerian music and lots of celebrities gathered at the Eko Hotel and suites for the 10th edition of the Rhythm Unplugged concert.

The audience - including Tania and Sola, got to watch musical performances by P Square, Wizkid, Mavin All Stars, Flavour, Olamide, MI, Patoranking, Waje, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay, Skales, Runtown and Presh.
Wizkid's boo, Tania Omotayo attended the event, looking all chic-ky in her white and pink outfit while his babymama, Sola Ogudugu settled for the black dress.
See photos below:

http://www.kemifilani.com/2014/12/when-two-ladies-in-wizkids-life-watched.html?m=1

Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by lafflaff123(m): 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
When the money and fame is gone, then lets revisit this topic again and see if the ladies will still be there. He should go and ask/learn from Felix Liberty.

79 Likes

Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
d first babe was when he was still hustling, after he com make some doll, na in him come bench d first, den go for da fine one. das life sha

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by axortedbabe(f): 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
E b lyk say d baby momma still get hope ...
D bae brief sha..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
axortedbabe:
E b lyk say d baby momma still get hope ...
D bae brief sha..

she's waiting on the lord.

11 Likes

Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
correctguy0900:
d first babe was when he was still hustling, after he com make some doll, na in him come bench d first, den go for da fine one. das life sha

u'r wrong.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by CrazyScientist: 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tania rocks

2 Likes

Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by thiefnubu(m): 5:59am On Dec 21, 2014
Good to hear on Sunday morning
embarassed

*singing Wizkid's 'On Top Your Matter' during praise and worship

Mod

GOD IS ON TOP OF YOUR MATTER undecided

1 Like

Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by BenGlobal1(m): 5:59am On Dec 21, 2014
I wonder y zmetinx d make newx...d dark one look older zha o

2 Likes

Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by IamOpemipo(m): 5:59am On Dec 21, 2014
Jus two? Wt of his oda oloshos and ashanas.

Do ur homwrk well pls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by chamboy(m): 6:00am On Dec 21, 2014
How much
Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by Agimor(m): 6:01am On Dec 21, 2014
Hpy Sunday pals
Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by allisonluvsu(m): 6:01am On Dec 21, 2014
hmmmmnn
Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by justi4jesu(f): 6:02am On Dec 21, 2014
Chuukwudi:
I don't enjoy celebrity stories

I do, atleast sometimes. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by pussyeater(m): 6:02am On Dec 21, 2014
Wetin consign me?
Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by thaoriginator: 6:02am On Dec 21, 2014
Place your bookings here
Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 21, 2014
Dis kain news for this sunday morning? ....HABA!
Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by lonelydora: 6:03am On Dec 21, 2014
Ok
Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by justi4jesu(f): 6:04am On Dec 21, 2014
pussyeater:
Wetin consign concern me?

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by lionduke(m): 6:04am On Dec 21, 2014
JESUSchoice:
Dis kain news for this sunday morning?
I tire ooo

1 Like

Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by LMAyedun(m): 6:05am On Dec 21, 2014
How is this news? undecided
Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by tope3x(m): 6:06am On Dec 21, 2014
[moderators moderators ...I hail thee.. Front page after just 5 comments.. I still hail the shocked sad][/b]
Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by veave(f): 6:08am On Dec 21, 2014
Una weldone.
Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by emmysexxy(f): 6:11am On Dec 21, 2014
;DFront page things[color=#990000][/color] lipsrsealed
Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by Amastermovic(m): 6:14am On Dec 21, 2014
Y should i koment ..my chicken 4 auz better pax them who cares
Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 21, 2014
lafflaff123:
When the money and fame is gone, then lets revisit this topic again and see if the ladies will still be there. He should go and ask/learn from Felix Liberty.

Abeg who kno wedda Felix liberty don buy another taxi for US

3 Likes

Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:14am On Dec 21, 2014
What abt olamide or ladies dont like his swag? Maybe bcoz he comes from STREET OT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by Omotall(m): 6:17am On Dec 21, 2014
Abeg who is wizkid,cos here in mars planet am schooling,we don't know him tongue

1 Like

Re: When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by tomistelle(f): 6:17am On Dec 21, 2014
Wetin sef??is dss suppose to b news?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketmouth Mourns DJ Xgee, Shares Photos Of Their Moments Together / Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children / Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.