Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children (34991 Views)

Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos / Meet Ramsey Noah And His Family (Wife, Daughter And Sons) / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by Gistvic: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian Singer Paul Okoye took to social media to share cute picture of his wife and adorable kids. Gistvic Reports.

The musician shares photos of his wife, Anita and son, King Andre and twins, Nathan and Nadia.

He captioned the photo:

"Attitude ��❤️ Sunday vibe"

See More Photos:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/attitude-paul-okoye-shares-adorable.html

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by Gistvic: 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by auntysimbiat(f): 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
RUDEBOY MAKING SOME BASKETBALL SHOTS IN HIS HOME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWLyTkx8qTQ

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by itspzpics(m): 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
Aww
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by kyenfinok: 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
Beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by logan2(m): 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
My guy, but why is he naked on a Sunday,

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by Miracle4Sure: 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lovely

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by Longcucumber(m): 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
Nothing to type

13 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by enemyofprogress: 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
Gistvic:
Lalasticlala
is he his driver?no wonder the boy resemble him
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by rocknation62(m): 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
So much in love with that his musical video REASON WITH ME...inspiring!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by Oblitz(m): 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
Nice
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by Xtaceeey: 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
Family is everything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by postiva: 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
hmmmmm
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by IamSoProlific: 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
Fear women.... village people don finally use women to scatter this duo, right after they wanted to creep into legendary!!!

If not for my religion, sugar zaddy would have been a sure way to go for me!!!

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by Benekruku(m): 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
Looking like Sango Olukoso deity
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by sonnie10: 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
logan2:
Which day of the week is unclothedness allowed?

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by hollywater: 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
logan2:
Is there a special day to be naked?

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by prinsam30: 7:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
these mods should Pls put this final on FP na Haba, una no want make I hail my CR7 again ni

Portugal vs Netherlands
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by tydi(m): 7:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
Newguyhere:
G

Nope.. He didn't have a G wagon
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by desvi: 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
logan2:

I don't understand this picture.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by blackslayer: 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
no wonder he is jealous of his brother....his twin brother married a beautiful light skinned (Yes light skinned and so what?) so called afonja....while he married an almost ugly Nkiru that sun has beaten from morning till night LOL ....i'm just trolling....light skinned..dark skinned..medium skinned....still NIGGA!!!!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by bluefilm: 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
Nwokem, biko go an' make up with your brother first and stop sharing your nonsense pictures all over the internet.

It's becoming so childish biko.

Nonsense. undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by tydi(m): 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
blackslayer:
no wonder he is jealous of his brother....his twin brother married a beautiful light skinned (Yes light skinned and so what?) so called afonja....while he married an almost ugly Nkiru that sun has beaten from morning till night LOL ....i'm just trolling....light skinned..dark skinned..medium skinned....still NIGGA!!!!

No.. You ain't trolling.. You're drunk.. Its Sunday anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by Gabson001(m): 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
Mehn una fvck big time..
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by Nmezor(f): 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
Nice
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by Tobesky1: 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
Nice

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by SirLakes: 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
Longcucumber:
Nothing to type
they yaf get you finally wink
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by oziamaka: 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
blackslayer:
his wife is an epitome of beauty if you know what is beauty. not that bleached 5th bleached outer layer of the skin you called light skin. that skin cant stand the heat of the sun while this can survive any weather.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by blackslayer: 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
oziamaka:
his wife is an epitome of beauty if you know what is beauty. not that bleached 5th bleached outer layer of the skin you called light skin. that skin cant stand the heat of the sun while this can survive any weather.

Not everyone that is light skinned is bleached...just FYI.....You don't need to put light skin down to elevate dark skin....i am sure you know this!!!!! light and dark skin are both beautiful..i was only trolling the folks that like talking smack about "Afonja" this "Afonja" that!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication / Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? / Macdonald Oti Kidnapped, Robbed & Dumped In Ebonyi Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.